Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Longest time in nappies - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Longest time in nappies (/showthread.php?tid=76)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Longest time in nappies - Ali - 06-18-2016

What's the longest time you've spent (continually, without a break other than for changing and bathing) that you've spent in nappies since you were a baby?

When I was fourteen my mother kept me in nappies and waterproof baby pants for the whole of one half term week as a punishment. At first it was utterly humiliating, especially as the nappies she chose for me were terries, so too thick to fit under any of my trousers. My sister had a pair of towelling shorts that Mummy managed to stretch over my bulky bottom, but the rest of the time I was either left in just nappies and baby knickers with a t-shirt on top, or with a dress on. 

But what was worse was that as the week went on I got more and more used to just wetting or filling my nappy. After a few days I was doing it almost without thinking. It was so bad that when I went back to school Mummy actually made me wear towelling trainer pants, just in case.

RE: Longest time in nappies - baby sam - 06-18-2016

I've spent a week at Hazel's Nursery, plus nearly as long at other nurseries.

I only wet my nappies as cleaning up the other isn't fun.

RE: Longest time in nappies - bAByBunnykins - 06-19-2016

Wow months, I'm in nappy's all the time. Now though I have to work and as I work in a kindergarten, wearing bulky terry nappies isn't going to fly.

RE: Longest time in nappies - rubberpinafore - 06-20-2016

I wear plastic and rubber nappies all day long under my uniform and then a fresh set when I go to bed. I can't recall the last time I haven't- decades ago at least. But I do not wear towelling nappies, ever.

RE: Longest time in nappies - diaperedByDesign - 06-20-2016

A couple of days at the most. Then work and commitments prevented me from wearing full time. I was however being supervised by a nice but strict gentleman who checked if I wore my diapers as soon as I got home from work, and followed some basic rules. That went on for quite a long time.

RE: Longest time in nappies - Kara - 06-20-2016

Wow sounds embarrassing. Had my oldest son (13 years old) in them for about 2 weeks full time during a school break once. I think thats the longest hes been in them non stop. Pretty humiliating but its amazing how well behaved it kept him. But yes towards the end of the 2 weeks he had started to wet himself without even thinking about it. Been thinking about doing the same for the summer once schools out for both the boys but going back to school after could be a problem which is why its still being decided.

RE: Longest time in nappies - micheleFFS - 06-20-2016

Kara, if he wets himself spontaneously at that age, perhaps he should see a doctor.

RE: Longest time in nappies - Julie Wilson - 06-21-2016

(06-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Kara Wrote: Wow sounds embarrassing. Had my oldest son (13 years old) in them for about 2 weeks full time during a school break once. I think thats the longest hes been in them non stop. Pretty humiliating but its amazing how well behaved it kept him. But yes towards the end of the 2 weeks he had started to wet himself without even thinking about it. Been thinking about doing the same for the summer once schools out for both the boys but going back to school after could be a problem which is why its still being decided.
What do you think of offering him to wear a dress and panties instead of the diaper as a reward for good behavior? It would be his choice. Then in the fall he could wear his pretty panties under his school clothes every day. But if he misbehaves then it would be back to diapers.

RE: Longest time in nappies - bAByBunnykins - 06-21-2016

(06-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Kara Wrote: Wow sounds embarrassing. Had my oldest son (13 years old) in them for about 2 weeks full time during a school break once. I think thats the longest hes been in them non stop. Pretty humiliating but its amazing how well behaved it kept him. But yes towards the end of the 2 weeks he had started to wet himself without even thinking about it. Been thinking about doing the same for the summer once schools out for both the boys but going back to school after could be a problem which is why its still being decided.

Kara I think its great that you keep him in nappy's to keep his behaviour in line. This is a great way to keep wayward youth in line and passive rather than aggressive.

RE: Longest time in nappies - Julie Wilson - 06-22-2016

(06-21-2016, 05:55 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:
What do you think of offering him to wear a dress and panties instead of the diaper as a reward for good behavior? It would be his choice. Then in the fall he could wear his pretty panties under his school clothes every day. But if he misbehaves then it would be back to diapers.
I just learned more about your situation over at Voy. There are a couple things you could do to counter his leakage. One is to put him in a chastity cage. That would eliminate most of the leaking.

The other thing you could do is put him on a testosterone blocker. That would shut down his production of semen.

You might consider putting your younger son on a T-blocker as well. That would forestall the onset of puberty indefinitely.

Good luck!