Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
My Goal - Feminization of All Males - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Gender Role Reversal (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My Goal - Feminization of All Males (/showthread.php?tid=510)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - Sara In Charge - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 05:43 PM)andy Wrote: Sara,  I am sure you had a most enjoyable time browsing the catalog did you have Kyle viewing it with you and getting his views on what your thoughts were that  would be appropriate for him,or are you keeping it as a surprise ? I would think that all musculinity would be lost when dressed in such as the Thumbelina and would produce a very compliant Kyle

Oh no, Kyle definitely did not browse with me. There's a delicate balance in our relationship. While we both enjoy the things I talk about here in our personal lives, and while Kyle has definitely learned to embrace his Heather alter-ego, the vast majority of our life is pretty darn normal and boring, and Kyle goes through it as a male. And I will add, he's quite effectively male. He has some naturally feminine tendencies, but I think that most people, even those closest to him, would still be shocked to know about Heather because Kyle is pretty good at being a guy. He plays sports, drinks beer, watches football, and hangs out with his guy friends. He's also an athlete, or was in college, a competitive x-country runner, and these days he dabbles in triathlons but isn't as competitive because he doesn't really have the time to train like he needs to. But my point is, he's very much a guy. In some ways, it's that way because it's practical. We have work, we have a family, and we have lives outside the bedroom that are just so much easier if we conform to some society norms. And honestly, I actually like that male side of him. It may seem odd to say, but I'm actually equally attracted to his male side. Or maybe a better way to say it is that him having a male side makes the times I take control and force him into his Heather role that much sweeter. Oh, I always maintain a little bit of control. He's almost always wearing panties and I keep his toenails polished to match mine, and he keeps his hair long (and growing longer again!) because I want him to. But the times when we really get to play are few and far between; much fewer now that we're parents. And actually that's one reason that I want to get this dress for him is that I think we've been a little remiss in our attention to that side of our lives and could use a little spark. I think that this will be a fun one.  

Well, as usual I wrote a novel and wandered a little off topic there. But it all sort of goes to answering the original question: it's a complicated interplay between male and female with him. From my experience, other than the little girly things that I impose on his daily life like his panties and toenails, it's more fun for both of us to make the transition abruptly, to almost pretend like Heather doesn't exist, and then to bring her out in full force. Does that make sense to anyone but me? Well, doesn't matter. It only needs to make sense to me and my husband. 

S

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - Richardto - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 08:50 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 05:43 PM)andy Wrote: Sara,  I am sure you had a most enjoyable time browsing the catalog did you have Kyle viewing it with you and getting his views on what your thoughts were that  would be appropriate for him,or are you keeping it as a surprise ? I would think that all musculinity would be lost when dressed in such as the Thumbelina and would produce a very compliant Kyle

Oh no, Kyle definitely did not browse with me. There's a delicate balance in our relationship. While we both enjoy the things I talk about here in our personal lives, and while Kyle has definitely learned to embrace his Heather alter-ego, the vast majority of our life is pretty darn normal and boring, and Kyle goes through it as a male. And I will add, he's quite effectively male. He has some naturally feminine tendencies, but I think that most people, even those closest to him, would still be shocked to know about Heather because Kyle is pretty good at being a guy. He plays sports, drinks beer, watches football, and hangs out with his guy friends. He's also an athlete, or was in college, a competitive x-country runner, and these days he dabbles in triathlons but isn't as competitive because he doesn't really have the time to train like he needs to. But my point is, he's very much a guy. In some ways, it's that way because it's practical. We have work, we have a family, and we have lives outside the bedroom that are just so much easier if we conform to some society norms. And honestly, I actually like that male side of him. It may seem odd to say, but I'm actually equally attracted to his male side. Or maybe a better way to say it is that him having a male side makes the times I take control and force him into his Heather role that much sweeter. Oh, I always maintain a little bit of control. He's almost always wearing panties and I keep his toenails polished to match mine, and he keeps his hair long (and growing longer again!) because I want him to. But the times when we really get to play are few and far between; much fewer now that we're parents. And actually that's one reason that I want to get this dress for him is that I think we've been a little remiss in our attention to that side of our lives and could use a little spark. I think that this will be a fun one.  

Well, as usual I wrote a novel and wandered a little off topic there. But it all sort of goes to answering the original question: it's a complicated interplay between male and female with him. From my experience, other than the little girly things that I impose on his daily life like his panties and toenails, it's more fun for both of us to make the transition abruptly, to almost pretend like Heather doesn't exist, and then to bring her out in full force. Does that make sense to anyone but me? Well, doesn't matter. It only needs to make sense to me and my husband. 

S
Sara, you are completely correct. Nobody else needs to be accepting of what the two of you do. You are a married couple, and we are fortunate enough to live in a place where these things are perfectly legal. There are plenty of people out there who will condemn you for what you do in private, they can all go to hell!!!

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - andy - 01-08-2017

Sara, it makes sense as it works within your relationship, when you get your pretty dress and panties for Kyle do you think you will have to impose it or would he as Heather be looking forward to wearing and dressing up so ? When you have Heather does she enjoy this and like to push her feminine side further to bring out the sissy ?

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - HousewifeWannabe - 01-31-2017

(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

S
Seeing this reminds me of my favorite CollarSpace profile (which, sadly, had been inactive for years before I stumbled across it; sounded like a perfect position for me...): http://www.collarspace.com/default.asp?v=807812&bhcp=1

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - nancy - 02-06-2017

Hello to you all and especially RF, I have had a male visitor for almost two weeks now, he will leave on wednesday. This made it much easier for me to slack off at being a sissy. Sometimes I do enjoy slacking off, I have been always wearing my panties 24/7 and a nightie for sleep wear. But this thing never goes away for long. I still really crave to be, and to get committed to becoming a obedient and we'll dressed sissiemaid for my wife. I will try my best to dress as nancy more once our visitor is gone, and explain to my wife I want to be kept in my proper place and continue to train to become even more subservient and obedient for my wife. I really think my wife likes me this way too, it just takes time to get used to such a lifestyle. Maybe I can ask my wife to join this site too, in order to help improve our relationship and make her life better. Especially when I am in the mood to jump on the opportunity of accepting my promises as a one way ticket into this lifestyle of asking to become her real life sissiemaid.
Nancy who likes to curtsey for my wife , and wants to be involved in a serious game of being careful what I wish for. The rules need to be laid down that I can get into this lifestyle but never out.

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - GinaV - 02-09-2017

HousewifeWannabe, checked out the link and nearly fainted reading the "job" description. Incredible, awesome fantasy, incredible, awesome reality.

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - Brigitte - 02-09-2017

Hello to all, I am brigitte from Spain, I just wanted to tell you that this is very similar to my life. I am bisex alive in an open relationship with my son's father, who are both feminized. My partner just let him have relationships with other gays. And my son is being treated and lives like a child from the moment of his birth.

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - RadicalFeminist - 02-10-2017

(02-09-2017, 03:43 PM)Brigitte Wrote:
Hello to all, I am brigitte from Spain, I just wanted to tell you that this is very similar to my life. I am bisex alive in an open relationship with my son's father, who are both feminized. My partner just let him have relationships with other gays. And my son is being treated and lives like a child from the moment of his birth.

Brigitte, welcome to the group. Its nice to see other females joining the forum that support petticoating. Can you go into more detail about your life and how your son and his father end up feminized.

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - Brigitte - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 08:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 03:43 PM)Brigitte Wrote:

Brigitte, welcome to the group. Its nice to see other females joining the forum that support petticoating. Can you go into more detail about your life and how your son and his father end up feminized.

Hello, feminist radical, I regret that my English is not very good to write my life, but I am slowly telling Helga, and if she wants I could put her in the forum

RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - nancy - 02-12-2017

Oh Yes, welcome to the forum Miss Brigitte, and I really mean it. It is woman like you, who are rebuilding this world to make it a better place. I feel as if I was born during the wrong time in history. I have learned to do many masculine type things through out my life. Yet deep inside me, I always know and wish I could had been born in RadicalFeminist world. To begin my training to serve and obey women from such a young age. I think this forum is great and will grow to become really big one day. I think it is only existed a short time such as one year. I believe this forum will grow for many years and only magnify itself as more members join.
Well I had a male visitor for just over two weeks, and he left this evening to go back home overseas. Therefore I was only wearing panties under your clothes and a nightie to sleep in. We'll as soon as I got home from the airport this evening, first thing my did, was instruct me to put one of my nancy outfits on, and do the dishes. So I did, therefore a guess my wife is not forgetting about me being a sissie. It has been a while since I curtseyed for her, but I pulled out that curtsey picture that I have framed in our bedroom and is now sitting on the headboard of our bed. More than likely this will remind my wife, I must do some curtseys for her.
I am so attracted to this lifestyle and crave it so much, but at the same time, it is way to humiliating for me, if it was not a secret. I really look forward to watching this forum grow in many ways. I think it can be great for relationship advice, and help act as my marriage councillor as well.
Nancy who wants to curtsey for my wife, and I really want women to rule this world.