Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Introduction - The Radical Feminist - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Introduction - The Radical Feminist (/showthread.php?tid=42)

Pages: 1 2

Introduction - The Radical Feminist - RadicalFeminist - 06-04-2016

Just want to introduce myself to the community and offer my services to any interested mothers. My family has a long history of helping empower women, especially the brave mothers who believe in the benefits of petticoating. For more than 200 years the women in my family have helped these brave mothers; each generation the “family business” is passed down to the next generation of strong radical feminist. My aunt Donna introduced me to the family business when I was 9 and now more than twenty years later I carry on this tradition. Petticoating can be a controversial and misunderstood subject, and certainly very dramatic for the young alpha male who finds himself wearing frilly dresses, petticoats and learning to a proper young lady. While, I cannot speak for every woman who has used petticoating, the mothers (and other likeminded women) who I know and help do it with a loving touch. While it not easy mixing the right approach of love and punishment, the result speaks for themselves as once aggressive brats are transformed into docile prissy princess who love their frills.

My general philosophy and personal goals are to see the birth of a true gender reversed society. With women firmly in control and all males feminized into the princess they should be; eager to look pretty and serve the female race. On a personal note, I love and adore sissy males, IMHO you are enlighten creatures ahead of your time. I would love to chat and be friends, but I cannot stress this enough. I am now or never will be an online mistress please go somewhere else if that’s what you are seeking. 

Chris - The Radical Feminist

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - micheleFFS - 06-04-2016

Welcome, Chris. I'm very glad you're here. I look forward to your thought-provoking posts.

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - melodie - 06-05-2016

Hey R.F. I remember you from Experience Project. I am no longer on that site as you know, plus others there have stolen my stories. I have been a memeber of PDQ for quite awhile now. I like this site and hopefully will contribute more.

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - RadicalFeminist - 06-05-2016

Hello melodie,

I remember you from EP. I look forward to exchanging ideas and lively discussion here.

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - sissyjamieanne - 06-06-2016

Thank you for your introduction Ma'am. Your family history of the petticoating and disciplining of males is wonderful, and it's great that you've taken the torch and carry on the tradition. As a sissy male, I know it's my place to honor, respect, and serve my female superiors...and I know that in doing so, I do the "right thing" and my share to help the world achieve its natural order.

In respect,

Jamieanne

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - dlittle6 - 06-13-2016

Miss Chris, So wonderful to see you here! I am so proud to share all of your views on the feminization of fellow males and hope that I can be of some service bringing this about.

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - tiffany - 06-28-2016

Hi! I'm a sissy and I would like to be friends. Smile I love female supremacy and petticoating.

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - April - 06-28-2016

Welcome, glad you are here and I am looking forward to reading about more of your experiences. I am also a sissy, who had grown use to wearing dresses, skirts, and all the other things.

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - MRCYBELIAN - 07-02-2016

(06-04-2016, 10:58 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just want to introduce myself to the community and offer my services to any interested mothers. My family has a long history of helping empower women, especially the brave mothers who believe in the benefits of petticoating. For more than 200 years the women in my family have helped these brave mothers; each generation the “family business” is passed down to the next generation of strong radical feminist. My aunt Donna introduced me to the family business when I was 9 and now more than twenty years later I carry on this tradition. Petticoating can be a controversial and misunderstood subject, and certainly very dramatic for the young alpha male who finds himself wearing frilly dresses, petticoats and learning to a proper young lady. While, I cannot speak for every woman who has used petticoating, the mothers (and other likeminded women) who I know and help do it with a loving touch. While it not easy mixing the right approach of love and punishment, the result speaks for themselves as once aggressive brats are transformed into docile prissy princess who love their frills.

My general philosophy and personal goals are to see the birth of a true gender reversed society. With women firmly in control and all males feminized into the princess they should be; eager to look pretty and serve the female race. On a personal note, I love and adore sissy males, IMHO you are enlighten creatures ahead of your time. I would love to chat and be friends, but I cannot stress this enough. I am now or never will be an online mistress please go somewhere else if that’s what you are seeking. 

Chris - The Radical Feminist

RADICAL FEMINIST ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE?

RE: Introduction - The Radical Feminist - Ali - 07-03-2016

Is she male or female?!

I think if you read any of her other posts you'll realise she's female. VERY female!