Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Favorite style of panties - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Favorite style of panties (/showthread.php?tid=4167)

Pages: 1 2 3

Favorite style of panties - Pantywaist husband - 04-16-2021

Members what is your favorite style of panties? Why is it your favorite and  do you also enjoy a second style panty.

RE: Favorite style of panties - whyguys - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 07:00 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Members what is your favorite style of panties? Why is it your favorite and  do you also enjoy a second style panty.

Is it really not our right to any say?  Should not the style of panty any malette should should prefer wearing be the type that might give the sissy's FEMALE MASTER most amusement.

RE: Favorite style of panties - Pantywaist husband - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 11:15 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 07:00 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Members what is your favorite style of panties? Why is it your favorite and  do you also enjoy a second style panty.

Is it really not our right to any say?  Should not the style of panty any malette should should prefer wearing be the type that might give the sissy's FEMALE MASTER most amusement.

Yes that true mommy picks out my panties. But every member does not have a mommy or mistress.

RE: Favorite style of panties - Girlygirl - 04-16-2021

I’m not too fussy - as long as it is prissy and/or feminine, I’m sure to like it.  Wink

RE: Favorite style of panties - sissydave - 04-16-2021

Something in Pink or with pretty Flowered patterns

RE: Favorite style of panties - afp - 04-16-2021

White satin with lace trim.

RE: Favorite style of panties - sissybaby34 - 04-16-2021

Plastic lined frilly panties to cover a nappy.

RE: Favorite style of panties - Pantywaist husband - 04-16-2021

When mommy take me shopping she likes to buy me high waisted sheer panties. It really makes feel like a little pantywaist. I do have others panties but that is mommy first choice for me.

RE: Favorite style of panties - whyguys - 04-17-2021

(04-16-2021, 11:21 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: When mommy take me shopping she likes to buy me high waisted sheer panties. It really makes feel like a little pantywaist. I do have others panties but that is mommy first choice for me.

YES pantywaist husbette--- FEMALE AMUSEMENT and LAUGHTER are often the ONLY REWARD we males deserve....

RE: Favorite style of panties - sgbf - 04-17-2021

Style: Nylon 1. briefs and 2. hipster (Shadowline and Vanity Fair especially)
Why: Feels great in bed under a nighty, love how clothes slip over them, females are wonderful and I love feeling close to them in this way