Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Sissies Kissing - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Confessions (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Sissies Kissing (/showthread.php?tid=4149)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Sissies Kissing - Melissa123 - 04-08-2021

I loved this month's Prim Article! The idea of gurls being dolled up and made to kiss is brilliant!

So, any mistresses out there fine this in real life ?

Or maybe any sissies, you can tell us from your perspective ?

RE: Sissies Kissing - Tiffany's Breakfast - 04-08-2021

[Image: animated-kiss-by-daphnesecretgarden-d3fzje7.gif]

[attachment=4048]

RE: Sissies Kissing - sissygirl 2 - 04-08-2021

I for one being all dressed girly as a young boy and if there was another girly girl all dressed up and mommy was teaching us how to kiss, let’s say pucker up kisses and we could close our eyes and have mommy guide us together, I could see trying it out, most girls just love to kiss anyway.
sissy

RE: Sissies Kissing - SissysWife - 04-09-2021

I bet those sweet sissy bois are never quite the same.  Better behaved at the very minimum and a life long friendship has been cemented....

RE: Sissies Kissing - sissygirl 2 - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 08:42 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I bet those sweet sissy bois are never quite the same.  Better behaved at the very minimum and a life long friendship has been cemented....

I wonder if they would ask their mother’s for dress up play dates together.

RE: Sissies Kissing - Ali - 04-10-2021

There’s something very special about kissing another sissy for the first time. When I did it he was a bit taller than me, and I had to go up on tiptoes to be able to kiss him.

I was so nervous about it, but felt tingly all over. When our lips touched it was like electricity.

RE: Sissies Kissing - sissygirl 2 - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 11:21 AM)Ali Wrote: There’s something very special about kissing another sissy for the first time. When I did it he was a bit taller than me, and I had to go up on tiptoes to be able to kiss him.

I was so nervous about it, but felt tingly all over. When our lips touched it was like electricity.

That is so sweet on your tippy toes, I bet it was so exciting, I never kissed another sissy girl but when your all dressed up in that girly mode feeling it could be very easy to do.

RE: Sissies Kissing - Dancer4Fun - 04-11-2021

My dance teacher and all the mothers of the other students at the dance school, both boys and girls, knew I was a sissy. When I was about twelve years old I was instructed that on arrival at dance class that I was to kiss all the girls on the cheek and the boys on the lips in greeting. At first I didn't like kissing the boys but eventually came to like it when the boys kissed me and put their tongue in my mouth and held me tight.
My dance teacher said it was good for me to learn early how to be a proper sissy.

RE: Sissies Kissing - Cindy - 04-11-2021

I love that GIF!!!! Those dresses are perfect.

RE: Sissies Kissing - sissygirl 2 - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 05:07 AM)Cindy Wrote: I love that GIF!!!! Those dresses are perfect.

They are pretty cute.