Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Male Vote - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Female-Led Relationships (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Male Vote (/showthread.php?tid=4006)

Pages: 1 2

Male Vote - SissysWife - 02-11-2021

The right for males to vote should be modified.   Males have been shown to be completely irresponsible in this regard!  The male will be allowed to vote at 19 but at that time his mother or other female guardian shall vote on his behalf until he reaches the age of 25.  At that time he may vote on his own only if he has completed high school and at least two years of secondary school of any sort.  However if he is married his voting rights are surrendered to his mistress wife.  Any sort of run in with the law initiates immediate revocation of the right to vote.  Sissies are encouraged to run for low level public office only..  In position to support females in the higher level positions...

RE: Male Vote - afp - 02-11-2021

That would be very effective positive change.

RE: Male Vote - Millicent - 02-12-2021

(02-11-2021, 12:16 AM)SissysWife Wrote: The right for males to vote should be modified.   Males have been shown to be completely irresponsible in this regard!  The male will be allowed to vote at 19 but at that time his mother or other female guardian shall vote on his behalf until he reaches the age of 25.  At that time he may vote on his own only if he has completed high school and at least two years of secondary school of any sort.  However if he is married his voting rights are surrendered to his mistress wife.  Any sort of run in with the law initiates immediate revocation of the right to vote.  Sissies are encouraged to run for low level public office only..  In position to support females in the higher level positions...

I vote by post so whenever a voting form arrives I ask my mistress how I should vote. After all, a mere girlie like me can hardly be expected to have the time to understand the voting issues, I am far too busy serving my mistress and her friend

RE: Male Vote - SissysWife - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 04:22 PM)Millicent Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 12:16 AM)SissysWife Wrote: The right for males to vote should be modified.   Males have been shown to be completely irresponsible in this regard!  The male will be allowed to vote at 19 but at that time his mother or other female guardian shall vote on his behalf until he reaches the age of 25.  At that time he may vote on his own only if he has completed high school and at least two years of secondary school of any sort.  However if he is married his voting rights are surrendered to his mistress wife.  Any sort of run in with the law initiates immediate revocation of the right to vote.  Sissies are encouraged to run for low level public office only..  In position to support females in the higher level positions...

I vote by post so whenever a voting form arrives I ask my mistress how I should vote. After all, a mere girlie like me can hardly be expected to have the time to understand the voting issues, I am far too busy serving my mistress and her friend

as it should be...!!

RE: Male Vote - Lottie - 02-13-2021

Males are immature compared to females of the same age - it's a well known fact.  Men should be denied the vote until the age of 25!

Lottie

RE: Male Vote - Strictwifeamber - 03-13-2021

I agree that they should not have the privilege of voting as they tend to make a lot of bad decisions anyway. They should just be a feminized sissy and not bother their little heads with such big responsibilities. My sissy andrea does much better when she is not left to make her own decisions but is told what to do the vast majority of the time!

RE: Male Vote - sissy_emily - 03-14-2021

Maybe males should be restricted to 25+ but owned sissies shouldn't be allowed to vote at all or their Owner should vote on the chattels behalf

How would sissy have any time to make a decision anyway, they should be busy on housework

RE: Male Vote - Bonzodoug - 03-15-2021

In the Gynarchy every Woman will have a vote, but only males with a registered Guardian will be allowed to vote, with their Guardian exercising their proxy. Males without a registered Guardian forfeit the right to vote.

RE: Male Vote - Ms spank his bottom - 03-16-2021

Females should hold all major offices on a local and national level . The inferior sex should not be allowed to run by law,that would be a pleasant thought. Every one running is a female so their vote is meaningless.

RE: Male Vote - RadicalFeminist - 03-20-2021

Agree 100% percent men should not trouble their inferior brains with such complex tasks such as voting. I would advocate that males should be treated as immature children they truly are and not waste time giving them responsibilities that can't handle. IMHO girls should reach adulthood and all the freedoms that come with it at age 15. Males would never be allowed the rights of adulthood they have proven they can't handle such complex responsibilities.