Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Out in public wearing a skirt - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Out in public wearing a skirt (/showthread.php?tid=3947)

Pages: 1 2 3

Out in public wearing a skirt - Brenda - 01-12-2021

[Image: 20210112-204554.jpg] [Image: 20210112-204538.jpg]

Today I went out in public wearing a skirt for the first time in a couple of years.

Great to do so again and I feel much more happier and confident for having done so!

Please encourage me to keep doing this - and also feel free to let the community know your experiences of being out in public in feminine attire.

Much love

Brenda

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - Girlygirl - 01-12-2021

Good for you, Brenda. A different style to your usual but looking gorgeous as ever.  Big Grin

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - Brenda - 01-12-2021

Thanks Girly!

Yes a different style - had to layer up with a top, two jumpers and a dress under the skirt and jackets - and two pairs of tights! Its cold out there!

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - Daughterboy - 01-13-2021

I like the skirt. Great shape and length and the big pleats are super cute.

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - GinaV - 01-13-2021

Brenda, Being out is such a liberating experience, and glad to hear you've taken to going out again. It's been ages for me, but perhaps you have inspired me to go out again as well. My first experience involved taking a long drive to be away from familiar surroundings, to attend a T-gurl evening event. Drove all the way with my hair up in curlers and going outside in a skirt and heels was like breaking the sound barrier or something, it was such a rush, and couldn't help but thinking 'you should have done this a long time ago, the earth didn't stop rotating because you went out of the house in Female clothing!' Once at my destination, i had the wrong venue so walked into a crowded local pub and was surprised not to see the party i was supposed to attend. The locals were nice and encouraged me to stay, but i high tailed it out of there and finally got to the party which was a fabulous experience.

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - melodie - 01-14-2021

I have worn skirts now for quite a few years and go everywhere in them, day or night

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - Girlygirl - 01-14-2021

Snap, Melodie. I love both skirts and dresses and wear them all the time - usually the former for work and the latter for leisure (though that’s more a consequence of my penchant for 50s style dresses than anything else).

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - Brenda - 01-14-2021

(01-13-2021, 02:11 AM)Daughterboy Wrote: I like the skirt. Great shape and length and the big pleats are super cute.

Why thank you daughter boy!

I had fun wearing it and look forward to wearing it more especially as the weather gets better!

(01-13-2021, 03:35 PM)Gina It\s been ages for me, but perhaps you have inspired me to go out again as well. Wrote: 'you should have done this a long time ago, the earth didn't stop rotating because you went out of the house in Female clothing!'

Hi Gina,

Always appreciate your encouraging responses!

Get loads of layers on and go out in public!

When I was walking home when I encountered a few busy parts of London roads, I put my covid mask on, just to feel a little more safe from being seen as a man in a skirt - so you can do the same if you get nervous about going out in public en femme (but with lots of layers cos it cold - two pairs of tights and an underskirt under a dress and a skirt)

And yes its truly a relief to experience that the world doesn't change just because you're dressed in dress and you're a man! 

The world actually kinda loves it, especially if you are confident when one does it!

(01-14-2021, 07:50 PM)melodie Wrote: I have worn skirts now for quite a few years and go everywhere in them, day or night

Melodie, you are a lucky sissy!

One day soon I'll be as lucky as you!

(01-14-2021, 09:48 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Snap, Melodie. I love both skirts and dresses and wear them all the time - usually the former for work and the latter for leisure (though that’s more a consequence of my penchant for 50s style dresses than anything else).

Snap! GirlyGirl

I'm just as envious of your life in skirts and dresses!

I too do love the 50s dresses, though I've only one of that style in my collection so far...

Well hopefully covid will end soon and I'll be able to get back a more stable income... and buy more such pink delights for my sissy side to experience, thus enhancing it even more.

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - Ali - 01-20-2021

You go, gurl! You look amazing, Brenda! x

RE: Out in public wearing a skirt - melodie - 01-21-2021

My dresses from the early 1960s was nice, some came with an attached petticoat. Of course you had to wear pettipants or rhumba panties with them. I liked them immensely. Dresses from that era were cuter .