Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Strange - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Strange (/showthread.php?tid=3741)

Pages: 1 2

Strange - Billy - 10-31-2020

So, a really strange thing happened to me the other day involving an employee at a  well-known supermarket chain. I am completely blind so whenever I go there somebody helps me go round and collect all my shopping. The other day when I was there the lady helping me asked if I would like some help packing my bag. So, without even thinking, I took off my rucksack and handed it over. It was not until she had unzipped the bag that I realised I had all my supplies in there. She did not say anything and just proceeded to pack my items into the bag. I figured that either she did not notice or was just too professional to say anything.   However, as we were making our way to the front of the shop and passing the toilets  she lent down and whispered to me asking if I needed to be changed. I was so surprised that I just mumbled that I was okay and left the store and went home.

RE: Strange - Girlygirl - 10-31-2020

A little embarrassing for you I’m sure but on the part of the member of staff, definitely a candidate for the ‘Going Above and Beyond’ award.

RE: Strange - afp - 10-31-2020

Billy, a little embarrassing I’m sure, but seems like if you find her again might be worthwhile finding out a bit more.

RE: Strange - Billy - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 02:47 PM)afp Wrote: Billy, a little embarrassing I’m sure, but seems like if you find her again might be worthwhile finding out a bit more.

Sutch as?

RE: Strange - afp - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 03:24 PM)Billy Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 02:47 PM)afp Wrote: Billy, a little embarrassing I’m sure, but seems like if you find her again might be worthwhile finding out a bit more.

Sutch as?
If she might like to become your friend, she could change you at home if you’re looking for a sweet relationship like that.

RE: Strange - Billy - 11-06-2020

(10-31-2020, 05:53 PM)afp Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 03:24 PM)Billy Wrote:

Sutch as?
If she might like to become your friend, she could change you at home if you’re looking for a sweet relationship like that.

So, i went back again today

RE: Strange - Girlygirl - 11-06-2020

You’ve got to give us a bit more than that, Billy  Wink we’re curious now. What happened when you went back.

RE: Strange - afp - 11-06-2020

Billy, when you went back, what happened?

RE: Strange - Billy - 11-06-2020

(11-06-2020, 06:51 AM)afp Wrote: Billy, when you went back, what happened?

I was soaking! So, when she asked me again I said yes. If anybody is interested in exactly what happened let me know

RE: Strange - Bill - 11-06-2020

That's a daft question lol . Of course we all want to know what happened . What happened ?