Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Hair - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hair (/showthread.php?tid=3690)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hair - Michaela - 10-20-2020

I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with hair. Its one of the first things I notice about a woman. I think it stems from growing up in a female household. My mother and two sisters were always obsessing over their hair. Changing the length, the style or the color. I was blessed with nice hair too and my mother always insisted I keep in long. Not too long, but just long enough to be stylish. This was a stark contrast to most guys who kept their hair short. It was one of things girls noticed about me. When I found myself in their company, the topic of hair usually came up. I suppose they wondered why a guy could carry on a conversation about hair. I would deflect their questions by jokingly saying it was from being around two girly sisters and a girly mother. Some believed it and some not. The non-believers would generally study my overall appearance, small, slight and effeminate and conclude I was a sissy. I think many knew it before I did.

After my sisters had left home, my mother sprained her wrist. I was then enlisted to help set her hair in hot rollers for work. I enjoyed doing it. I also painted her nails during that time. She jokingly said I had a knack for it all and called me her private beautician. It made me feel good to be praised that way. I knew she had to look her best for work. she was a real estate agent in a competitive market. Somewhere along the way I developed a fascination with hair rollers. It probably started when I was getting ready for the high school womanless beauty pageant and my hair was being set in rollers. I heard the giggling behind me. There was no mirror so I didn't see myself in rollers. The true impression happened the first time a g/f, who was a cosmetology student, set my hair in rollers while I sat in front of the mirror watching. I couldn't believe the girly reflection in the mirror staring back at me. My girlfriend's comment, sealed my fate, "Aww, you look just like a girl." It just evolved from there as she practiced on my hair for cosmetology school.

Some years have gone by, but I still am obsessed with my hair and still putting it in rollers, a messy bun, a French braid, an updo, or whatever. You get the point.

RE: Hair - Girlygirl - 10-20-2020

Long hair these days is a less a feature solely seen on females than used to be the case with (particularly for the young) longer styles becoming more prevalent, but as I found out when I came to identify as female, it is certainly an aspect that takes on a whole new level of importance.

You are very lucky to have grown up in an environment where you could practice such skills and no doubt benefit from having done so today.

RE: Hair - Michaela - 10-22-2020

(10-20-2020, 08:38 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Long hair these days is a less a feature solely seen on females than used to be the case with (particularly for the young) longer styles becoming more prevalent, but as I found out when I came to identify as female, it is certainly an aspect that takes on a whole new level of importance.

You are very lucky to have grown up in an environment where you could practice such skills and no doubt benefit from having done so today.

Yes, my environment had a lot to do with it. Not many boys end up setting their mother's hair in rollers only to end up with their mother setting their hair in rollers for a pageant. My mother and sisters didn't openly encourage my feminization but did unwittingly influence it. My g/f, the cosmetology student, definitely purposefully encouraged and influenced my feminization. In hindsight, I was like her personal project. Molding me in the way that fed her own desires. But yes, I did learn a lot from about hair from her, as well as my sisters and mother, that still benefits me today.

RE: Hair - GinaV - 10-22-2020

Luv hearing about your experiences Michaela! All vicarious pleasure aside, whenever I read stories about boys being feminized, I can't imagine being put in such a situation and the resulting ridicule, humiliation, etc. That being said, as an adult, wearing my hair long has provided me with a tangible Feminine "facet" to my appearance. I do luv setting my hair in rollers and experimenting with hair accessories to try out different "looks" that they produce, even if it is only behind closed doors. As of late I have taken to wearing a colorful elastic when putting my hair in a ponytail while out and about.

RE: Hair - Michaela - 10-22-2020

(10-22-2020, 03:13 PM)GinaV Wrote: Luv hearing about your experiences Michaela! All vicarious pleasure aside, whenever I read stories about boys being feminized, I can't imagine being put in such a situation and the resulting ridicule, humiliation, etc. That being said, as an adult, wearing my hair long has provided me with a tangible Feminine "facet" to my appearance. I do luv setting my hair in rollers and experimenting with hair accessories to try out different "looks" that they produce, even if it is only behind closed doors. As of late I have taken to wearing a colorful elastic when putting my hair in a ponytail while out and about.

Nice to hear you have hair long enough to play with, Gina. Glad you're enjoying a femme look.

RE: Hair - Michaela - 12-14-2020

A must read for sissies and their owners

RE: Hair - Girlygirl - 12-14-2020

There definitely look to be some really informative articles in that edition and for those sissies lucky enough to be featured, I’m sure the exposure they’ve been looking for.  Big Grin

RE: Hair - Bill - 01-02-2021

I found this little cartoon and i thought it would fit in well here .

RE: Hair - Michaela - 01-02-2021

(01-02-2021, 01:14 PM)Bill Wrote: I found this little cartoon and i thought it would fit in well here .
Wonderful addition to the thread. It adds so many new twists to the theme.

RE: Hair - Girlygirl - 01-02-2021

A lovely cartoon, Bill. Despite the fact that his facial expression doesn’t exactly convey the essence of conviction, he was positively petrified in the first image so he does at least seem to be warming somewhat to his new treatments and lifestyle  Wink