Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Special Mask - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Special Mask (/showthread.php?tid=3689)

Pages: 1 2

Special Mask - Michaela - 10-20-2020

I recently heard a story of a cuckoldress who devised a special punishment (or treat) for her cuckold. After having sex with a man, she took a mask people are wearing now during the pandemic, and dripped her and her man's cum onto it. She then made her cuck wear it. She took him out shopping while he wore the mask filled with their cum. He obediently followed her around shopping that day, constantly reminded of his position. 

Women have such imaginations!

RE: Special Mask - Girlygirl - 10-20-2020

What an innovative idea; it’ll help to prevent him dehydrating as well.  Wink

RE: Special Mask - Bill - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 06:46 PM)Michaela Wrote: I recently heard a story of a cuckoldress who devised a special punishment (or treat) for her cuckold. After having sex with a man, she took a mask people are wearing now during the pandemic, and dripped her and her man's cum onto it. She then made her cuck wear it. She took him out shopping while he wore the mask filled with their cum. He obediently followed her around shopping that day, constantly reminded of his position. 

Women have such imaginations!

Mummy puts a hanky that has been inside her pussy in my mask so that i can always smell her sex . Sometimes it is still wet from the cum her lover has left in her .

RE: Special Mask - Bill - 10-21-2020

You could be forced to wear a pink satin lacy mask with sissy sucker embroidered on it .

RE: Special Mask - Michaela - 10-21-2020

(10-21-2020, 11:19 PM)Bill Wrote: You could be forced to wear a pink satin lacy mask with sissy sucker embroidered on it .
Oh my! Now that would be humiliating!

RE: Special Mask - GinaV - 10-22-2020

Imagine the intoxicating effect of sinuses being saturated with pheremones.

RE: Special Mask - Michaela - 10-22-2020

(10-22-2020, 03:00 PM)GinaV Wrote: Imagine the intoxicating effect of sinuses being saturated with pheremones.

Indeed!

RE: Special Mask - SheWearsThePants - 10-24-2020

My wife is always coming up with new ways to humiliate me.  Last night after serving her dinner, she read this post on Special masks and told me that it gave her an idea.  Gleefully she informed me that I would soon be wearing some new masks.  "This weekend we will have to do some shopping" 
TO BE CONTINUED

(10-22-2020, 04:32 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 03:00 PM)GinaV Wrote: Imagine the intoxicating effect of sinuses being saturated with pheremones.

Indeed!

RE: Special Mask - wailer - 10-25-2020

I regularly have a dummy underneath my mask when Daddy takes me out. People can't tell but also it's tied on securely with a double knot behind my head. I have no choice but to suck on my dummy to avoid dribbling and of course, it keeps me quiet while we are out.

RE: Special Mask - Michaela - 11-27-2020

A special technique for women to try on their sissy.