Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Hospital humiliation - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Adult and Sissy Baby Art (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hospital humiliation (/showthread.php?tid=3644)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hospital humiliation - Girlygirl - 10-04-2020

Could be the same programming again. I’ve heard that some primary school teachers can be guilty of speaking to parents and other staff members like they’re children for the same reasons.

RE: Hospital humiliation - jochmo60 - 10-16-2020

(10-04-2020, 05:02 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Could be the same programming again. I’ve heard that some primary school teachers can be guilty of speaking to parents and other staff members like they’re children for the same reasons.

When you mentioned about primary teachers talking to parents as if they were children, I remember an instant that happened to me when I was about 10in the early 60s in the junior school, I had been sent to the headmistress’s office when I arrived I saw my mother and an elderly couple,
My mother was a single and I was her only child, my mother explained to me that they were doctors and I was going to get a school medical. I always hated doctors it either meant having your pants taken don for an injection of being undressed.
I remember being so humiliated standing in front of the doctor as he sat in the chair, the old woman lifted up my t shirt to my armpits and held it there while the doctor then lower my shorts and pants down to my ankles. I had a little erection, the doctor and the lady began asking my mother question about my health and my bed wetting and when did I get my last spanking.
 Then they started asking my mother about her health, and did she wet the bed as a child and did she have to wear a nappy, my mother just looked down into her lap shamed faced,
The doctor spoke to my mother as if she was a child telling her that it is ok to feel embarrassed, asking her if she was spanked on her bare bottom when she was a little girl, and asked her questions that I did not understand but made my mother cringe.
The old lady redressed me and ushered me out of the office with a pat on the bottom while the doctor had his arm around my mother still asking her questions giving her a light scolding if she hesitated to answer ad patting her bare knee, while the old lady and the headmistress looked on.

RE: Hospital humiliation - Bill - 10-16-2020

When i'm talked to like i'm a child or baby as in babytalk . I instantly go into submissive mode . No matter the age of the female speaking .

RE: Hospital humiliation - Girlygirl - 10-16-2020

It must have been interesting hearing your mother being talked to like that, Jochmo. Particularly as you were presumably accustomed to being talked to in a similar way by your mother.

RE: Hospital humiliation - jochmo60 - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 04:36 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It must have been interesting hearing your mother being talked to like that, Jochmo. Particularly as you were presumably accustomed to being talked to in a similar way by your mother.

I had a strange emotion flowing through me at the time, being semi naked, I felt hot with shame but excited, I don’t know if it is possible for an 10 11 year old boy to be aroused, I felt sorry for my mother and I thought she had been naughty and was going to get a spanking from the doctor, the way my mother sat there meekly nodding.