Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Hospital humiliation - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Adult and Sissy Baby Art (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hospital humiliation (/showthread.php?tid=3644)

Pages: 1 2

Hospital humiliation - Ali - 10-03-2020

"I know you're fourteen, and the children's ward normally only takes children up to the age of ten, but there's no room in the adult ward, so you're going to have to stay here. And as the nice nurse has explained, with a condition like yours they need to make sure you don't wet the bed. So be a good boy and lie down and let her put you into a nappy and plastic pants. One or two of the other children still need nappies too, so you won't be the only one."

[attachment=3322]

RE: Hospital humiliation - afp - 10-03-2020

Oh gosh Ali, that depiction really has stirred a memory, I was the little boy who witnessed the big boy arrive to his fate in the bed opposite mine.

RE: Hospital humiliation - Girlygirl - 10-03-2020

That really would be quite embarrassing Ali - and in a room full of presumably much younger children, also. 

You have witnessed a similar hospital based incident then, afp?

RE: Hospital humiliation - afp - 10-03-2020

Oh yeah Girlygirl, I was about 10 and I’d very bad sepsis and was hospitalised in a child’s ward and bed bound. For a few days I was the Oldest there. I was livid as I thought I was too old to be there, but managed to escape being nappied after a day or so, it was humiliating either way as there was no curtains and having to use the bed pan, trying to conceal with the sheets all in front of these younger children. No PJs as it was more practical in my circumstances for what I thought of as a nightdress. I realised later though it was comfortable. Even more humiliating was the books and games provided were for 6 year olds and kinda girly. For the rather nice nurses I played along with the other children. Eventually an even older boy appeared one day just like the scene Ali described, he didn’t escape the nappies the entire number of weeks. I did become friends with him and we did our physio together. After we left I did loose track of him as we were from different towns.

RE: Hospital humiliation - Girlygirl - 10-04-2020

You did well to avoid nappies then. I wonder what the older boy’s situation was that they felt he needed them. It must have been embarrassing for him either way.

RE: Hospital humiliation - Ali - 10-04-2020

(10-03-2020, 10:48 PM)afp Wrote: Oh yeah Girlygirl, I was about 10 and I’d very bad sepsis and was hospitalised in a child’s ward and bed bound. For a few days I was the Oldest there. I was livid as I thought I was too old to be there, but managed to escape being nappied after a day or so, it was humiliating either way as there was no curtains and having to use the bed pan, trying to conceal with the sheets all in front of these younger children. No PJs as it was more practical in my circumstances for what I thought of as a nightdress. I realised later  though it was comfortable. Even more humiliating was the books and games provided were for 6 year olds and kinda girly. For the rather nice nurses I played along with the other children. Eventually an even older boy appeared one day just like the scene Ali described, he didn’t escape the nappies the entire number of weeks. I did become friends with him and we did our physio together. After we left I did loose track of him as we were from different towns.

You say you escaped being nappied after a day or so, afp - so presumably that means that you were put into nappies when you first arrived on the ward? Were many of the other children in nappies, or were you the only one? It must have been terribly embarrassing having to wear nappies and a nightdress - did the other children say anything?

And I'd love to hear more about the older boy. Did you talk to him about his nappies?

RE: Hospital humiliation - afp - 10-04-2020

Nappied on arrival, yes.
10 other children on the ward.
I was the only one wearing a nappy for those first few days.
It was terribly embarrassing to be in nappies and nightdress. There certainly was lots of giggling from the other children and would say I looked silly and why can’t I use the proper toilet. Later one other young boy was made to wear nappies as I’m sure for a lesson. When I was more awake after those first days, I convinced the nurses I could hold it and wait for the bad pan, otherwise back in nappies which would be easier on them than having to change the bed. When I could leave the bed, I couldn’t walk fast enough to the toilet, imagine the fear of being put back in a nappy, or the embarrassing wet floor. There wasn’t enough nurses so was difficult for them too. I did talk to the older boy about his nappies, he was resigned to the fact it was easier than trying to hold it even though he found it embarrassing, the nurses were very nice but if you kicked up a fuss or made a mess Mommy or Daddy would be called in. Wouldn’t be too long until you were changed, at least before the next time you used it. Equally embarrassing for either of us, if any friends from outside visited, neither of us would want to leave the bed and the fear of them arriving and seeing you in your nightdress or spot your wearing a nappy.

RE: Hospital humiliation - Girlygirl - 10-04-2020

Welcome to the club, afp Wink. If you were wearing one for a few days, I guess you will have used a few as well. I suppose it must be difficult for them, particularly if they’re accustomed to dealing with much younger children.

RE: Hospital humiliation - Ali - 10-04-2020

I'm sure that's right.

Did you feel, afp, that the nurses were treating you like one of the younger children?

RE: Hospital humiliation - afp - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 04:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Welcome to the club, afp Wink. If you were wearing one for a few days, I guess you will have used a few as well. I suppose it must be difficult for them, particularly if they’re accustomed to dealing with much younger children.
Thanks Smile and yes I used a few Wink

(10-04-2020, 04:27 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm sure that's right.

Did you feel, afp, that the nurses were treating you like one of the younger children?
Yes, that is right. 

I did feel that the nurses were treating me like one of the younger children.