Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
More CURTUS - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Adult and Sissy Baby Art (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: More CURTUS (/showthread.php?tid=3628)

Pages: 1 2

More CURTUS - Fairy Larry - 09-29-2020

[attachment=3301]Being discovered as a pants-wetter, wearing diapers and plastic pants. I envision this as my first day at summer camp, and the counselor is checking me for wetness.

RE: More CURTUS - afp - 09-29-2020

Oh that’s lovely and the poor humiliated lad though has a nice teddy to hug for comfort. I notice the empty very large bottle, so you’ll be very wet.

RE: More CURTUS - Girlygirl - 09-30-2020

Great image, Larry. I can only imagine the level of humiliation the depicted will be feeling; he’ll be hoping no doubt to keep it from the rest of the camp for as long as possible.  Big Grin

RE: More CURTUS - Ali - 09-30-2020

I love that the poor boy's mother is wearing trousers, while he is having his shorts, and soon, I'm sure, his nappy removed.

RE: More CURTUS - Robin77 - 10-03-2020

(09-30-2020, 05:35 PM)Ali Wrote: I love that the poor boy's mother is wearing trousers, while he is having his shorts, and soon, I'm sure, his nappy removed.
 Boys at my Sissy Summer Camp were naked below the waist. We pooped outside. Big farm girls wiped our fannies.

And gave us merciless spankings.

[attachment=3325]

RE: More CURTUS - Girlygirl - 10-03-2020

That sounds like a Sissy Summer Camp we really ought to hear more about, Robin. Care to divulge?  Wink

RE: More CURTUS - Robin77 - 10-17-2020

(10-03-2020, 09:28 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like a Sissy Summer Camp we really ought to hear more about, Robin. Care to divulge?  Wink
 Several in North America, mainly upper Midwest and southern Canada. Open to all boys, not just Sissies.
 Wee Willies camps for pre-pubescents; Proud Pricks camps for mature lads.

Many "ordinary" boys are taken to Proud Pricks (PP) by Mothers.
 They're immediately Depilated, and given potent hormone injections.

PP Campers wear Birkenstocks. Nothing else.
 Their Camp Counselors, tall stocky young Dominas in Daisy Dukes and cowgirl boots, give them frequent severe spankings.

Boys ineluctably fall deeply in love with the ferocious girls.

[attachment=3380]

RE: More CURTUS - Girlygirl - 10-17-2020

That sounds like quite the regime, Robin - and I’m sure more than a bit of a culture shock to some of those involved.

RE: More CURTUS - Robin77 - 10-17-2020

(10-17-2020, 06:48 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like quite the regime, Robin - and I’m sure more than a bit of a culture shock to some of those involved.
 To new boys, certainly. They often run away.
 But our camps are surrounded by forests. Northern forests.

Northern forest shade protects mosquitos from sunlight.
 To which a barefoot naked boy is a feast.

They swiftly swarm across his body, into his fanny, feeding voraciously.
 Runaway boys don't get 50 feet before coming back screaming, covered with 'skeeters.

Every new boy learns "The Facts of FLS Life" at Sissy Summer Camp.
 Mother continues Hormone Treatments when he returns.

By Yuletide, his remarkably larger fanny & fannychubs are the first signs of Change. 
  [attachment=3381]

RE: More CURTUS - Girlygirl - 10-17-2020

I’ve often thought that sissy prisons would be more effective than the current type that seem to endorse or promote violence and macho attitude. 

Your description sounds like a very good basis for such an institution.  Big Grin