Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Girly spanking - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Female Dominant Visual Arts (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Girly spanking (/showthread.php?tid=3618)

Pages: 1 2 3

Girly spanking - Ali - 09-24-2020

Your mother has decided to teach you to respect girls by dressing you as one. When you fail to show appropriate improvements in your attitude she hauls you across her lap, lifts up your little skirt, and paddles your bottie.

She tells you that as it's your first spanking you should be grateful that she's allowed you to keep your pretty knickers on.

RE: Girly spanking - afp - 09-24-2020

Spanking with the hair brush really is gonna hurt. No wonder he is terrified. Seems like a gorgeous prissy dress and satin panties.

RE: Girly spanking - Girlygirl - 09-25-2020

He’ll certainly be regretting it at that point, afp. Certainly, it is likely to make him appreciate his feminine underwear and be that bit more protective of it.  Wink

RE: Girly spanking - Bill - 09-25-2020

What do you think happens next Nappies ? Milking ? Enema / suppository . Figging . Corner time

RE: Girly spanking - Girlygirl - 09-25-2020

If it was my mother and I, I would be quite certain that nappies would be following not long thereafter. 

I suppose if the subject here goes down the baby rout though, any or all of those options could be on the table.  Wink

RE: Girly spanking - RadicalFeminist - 09-25-2020

(09-24-2020, 10:58 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has decided to teach you to respect girls by dressing you as one. When you fail to show appropriate improvements in your attitude she hauls you across her lap, lifts up your little skirt, and paddles your bottie.

She tells you that as it's your first spanking you should be grateful that she's allowed you to keep your pretty knickers on.

Learning when to use a spanking preferably with a good hairbrush or paddle is critical to successful petticoating. I would recommend a daily spanking with additional spankings for punishment as required.

RE: Girly spanking - sweetiesissy - 09-25-2020

(09-25-2020, 09:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 10:58 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has decided to teach you to respect girls by dressing you as one. When you fail to show appropriate improvements in your attitude she hauls you across her lap, lifts up your little skirt, and paddles your bottie.

Learning when to use a spanking preferably with a good hairbrush or paddle is critical to successful petticoating. I would recommend a daily spanking with additional spankings for punishment as required.

A Governess today laid out 3 days in a row of spankings and timeouts for me. A total of 60 lines to type as well. Today was 20 spanks on the bare bottom with a wooden instrument and 11 minutes in timeout bare bottomed nose touching wall with hands on head thinking about all my bad behaviour and how to improve those bad behaviours.

If you or any other superior females think I need additional of spankings or this I will happily oblige of course. :/

RE: Girly spanking - Girlygirl - 09-26-2020

That will certainly keep you on your toes for a few days.  Wink What bad behaviours did they highlight when setting out this regime?

RE: Girly spanking - Ali - 09-30-2020

(09-25-2020, 09:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Of course you're right, RF.

When I was being punished for an extended period, which could sometimes be a week, my mother would spank me before she put me to bed, whether I'd been naughty or not. She said it kept me on my toes and reminded me of what awaited me if I were.

RE: Girly spanking - Ralphie - 10-07-2020

Pic reminds me of what happened to me this week