Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. (/showthread.php?tid=3614)

Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - RadicalFeminist - 09-22-2020

[Image: 50372747023_f2d1e40db9_c.jpg].

A great example of one of our foremothers who was a strong advocate for petticoating, My own family has been heavily involved in this fight for more than 200 years. Sometimes we need to fight on the front lines, other times we need to work behind the scenes.

We will never stop fighting until we have created a true gynarchy society.

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - BabyPrincessSophie - 09-23-2020

RF I really love all your posts and look forward to living in the society you describe. Let's keep working together to achieve this goal. Obviously my place in this revolution will be behind you, my wife and any other women involved ^^

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - Girlygirl - 09-23-2020

Great photo there, Rad Fem. She certainly doesn’t look like a lady one would want to mess with.  Big Grin I wonder what she would make of the progress that has been made since.

I’m sure it is only because the photo is in black and white, but those clothes look almost as though they might still be fashionable today.  Big Grin

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - Bonzodoug - 09-23-2020

Wonderful post, and photo!

I am sure you are right, and this battle has been waged for decades and centuries.

I pray to the Goddess that it is won during my lifetime.

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - RadicalFeminist - 09-23-2020

Thanks, Baby Sophie. Glad you enjoy my posts. It is fun to talk to the superiors and sissies of the forum. My work keeps me pretty busy and limits the time to post and share. When possible I will continue to post and share my views. We live in very interesting times and a lot is happening at the grassroots level that will have a lasting impact in the transformation of society.

(09-23-2020, 04:56 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Great photo there, Rad Fem. She certainly doesn’t look like a lady one would want to mess with.  Big Grin I wonder what she would make of the progress that has been made since.

I’m sure it is only because the photo is in black and white, but those clothes look almost as though they might still be fashionable today.  Big Grin

It would have been interesting to meet and chat with this woman. Over the years, I have gotten a chance to talk to a few older radical women. As a teenager, I worked for an older feminist woman who would tell me the tales of fighting for the rights of women to vote and to own property.  Her advice was to never settle and that feminism had lost its way, we (women) were still playing by the rules men defined. A clear message, I heard from her and the other older feminist women was that equality was a myth and as long as men control the money they would make the rules. I believe many of these early pioneers would be mad as hell about the current situation and disappointed by modern women, we have enjoyed a lot but still, live by the rules men define. Until its women who make the rules and men that have to obey them our work is far from done.

Chris

(09-23-2020, 09:36 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: Wonderful post, and photo!

I am sure you are right, and this battle has been waged for decades and centuries.

I pray to the Goddess that it is won during my lifetime.

It has and many women including myself have the scars to prove it. We can never forget the path these foremothers set for us. We still have many battles ahead and I do believe we will see real radical change in our lifetime. Preparing the younger generations for the battles and empowering them to truly lead society will be our legacy.

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - afp - 09-23-2020

Miss RF I also love your posts and support this thread.

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - Girlygirl - 09-23-2020

You can’t help but support her can you, afp. She is bang on the money in so many respects and I believe that there are far more out there in agreement than presently feel able to admit to it.

Things seem so slowly to be heading in the right direction though so I am optimistic for the future.

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - rubberpinafore - 09-24-2020

If you want to see some extraordinarily strong women who fought for causes, watch this fascinating documentary, Inside Holloway.

https://www.channel5.com/show/inside-holloway/

That's food for thought.

RE: Never Forget the Foremothers who fought hard against the odds. - sissyjamieanne - 09-24-2020

[quote pid='31033' dateline='1600817800']

Thank You most respectfully for Your dedication to the cause Ms. RF...i know that You truly and sincerely believe in this movement and i only hope that i can do my part to help advance it.
[/quote]