Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Chastity Overnights - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Male Chastity (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chastity Overnights (/showthread.php?tid=3603)

Chastity Overnights - sissy_d - 09-17-2020

Hello A/all:

I did it!  I recently made the life choice to invest in a legitimate chastity device (instead of a knock off of one of the more popular varieties).  I am excied, especially with Lock-tober just around the corner.  As I wait for the new device to be delivered, I had a question for anyone who may have advice:

How do you best get through the entire night while remaining locked?

In my experience, the early morning pain of chastity always rouses me out of bed and has me prying my cage off before morning, if only to get back to sleep.  I am hoping a more quality device will help, but if anyone has suggestions, I cheerfully wish to bask in your knowledge. 

Thank you.

RE: Chastity Overnights - Sissy Celeste - 09-17-2020

You could place the key somewhere really inconvenient, preferably outside. Or if that isn’t possible set yourself a target of extending the time each night by 20 mins, so in time your body comes to recognise that involuntary urges are not going to be satisfied.

RE: Chastity Overnights - rubberpinafore - 09-17-2020

The best bit of advice before lock down is to make the most of your final release before you end up in your cock cage. Savour every last second of the sweet pantie pump as it's going to be a very long time until you feel that ecstasy again.

Once you're in, try and avoid any kind of stimulation that will set you off and get you erect and if possible, try and use a urethral insert. Once that tube is deeply locked inside you I find it very hard to um, get hard...

RE: Chastity Overnights - Girlygirl - 09-18-2020

Is that because it won’t let you or because you are otherwise occupied by what I imagine to be quite an uncomfortable sensation?

RE: Chastity Overnights - rubberpinafore - 09-19-2020

(09-18-2020, 05:19 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Is that because it won’t let you are because you are otherwise occupied by what I imagine to be quite an uncomfortable sensation?

Both!

RE: Chastity Overnights - Strictwifeamber - 09-19-2020

My sissy had some difficulty at night,usually just needed to urinate though. Only took her about a week or so before she did t have too many issues, I almost felt sorry for her for a few seconds anyway. She adjusted and is doing pretty well except for occasional complaining that she should be let out .

RE: Chastity Overnights - Girlygirl - 09-19-2020

Sounds like you are well on your way to long term success. I’m sure you have appropriate ‘consequences’ in mind should Andrea’s complaining become a problem.  Wink

RE: Chastity Overnights - sissyjamieanne - 09-22-2020

I've slept in a device for years...don't drink too much before bed...void your bladder well and keep your thoughts chaste as well as your clitty...it gets easier and within a few days, your clitty will learn that getting hard is useless...it's not going to get free! Also, proper fitting is important...if there is extra room in the tube it makes growth easier which can cause a pulling on the ring and discomfort. If your have a little clitty, tuck it into a little tube...with little extra space!

RE: Chastity Overnights - Bobby1111 - 10-01-2020

I've been sleeping for many years with my chastity device on. The solution is quite simple. I just get up on my hands and knees (you don't even need to raise your head off the pillow) and after about a minute or so, the "morning wood" calms down and you can go back to sleep.
Never fails for me.

RE: Chastity Overnights - Strictwifeamber - 02-08-2021

(10-01-2020, 02:14 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: I've been sleeping for many years with my chastity device on. The solution is quite simple. I just get up on my hands and knees (you don't even need to raise your head off the pillow) and after about a minute or so, the "morning wood" calms down and you can go back to sleep.
Never fails for me.

My sissy andrea is usually in the hands and knees position for other reasons and usually has no problem at that time with any kind of morning wood as she has other discomforts to occuppy her mind. Seems also to help if she has a nice buttplug inserted as well, dont think I have heard a single complaint about it under those conditions Smile