Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Liev Schreiber and son Kai (/showthread.php?tid=3572)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Girlygirl - 09-13-2020

I’m not sure that a fad is the right way to look at it - she would seem to be genuinely complicit. Transgenderism (under which banner I come myself) is becoming more common generally. 

The ability and confidence of people to express themselves in this way and the increasing acceptance of others towards it can only be a positive thing, IMHO.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - mikki - 09-13-2020

(09-13-2020, 05:02 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m not sure that a fad is the right way to look at it - she would seem to be genuinely complicit. Transgenderism (under which banner I come myself) is becoming more common generally. 

The ability and confidence of people to express themselves in this way and the increasing acceptance of others towards it can only be a positive thing, IMHO.

Right on, Girlygirl!  

Anyone who feels that transgenderism is some kind of "fad" surely doesn't know a transgendered child, or adult, and the depth of their feelings.  It is anything but a fad.  What has changed is society's willingness to acknowledge and even accept the reality of transgenderism.  

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - RadicalFeminist - 09-13-2020

Quote:Right on, Girlygirl!  

Anyone who feels that transgenderism is some kind of "fad" surely doesn't know a transgendered child, or adult, and the depth of their feelings.  It is anything but a fad.  What has changed is society's willingness to acknowledge and even accept the reality of transgenderism.  

Could not agree more this is not a "fad". This forum is an example of many who had to hide their femininity/sissiness. The growth of transgender and more recently gender creative people is the result of a more open and accepting society.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - rubberpinafore - 09-13-2020

I'm more inclined to think it is just a fad too simply because it is hardly widespread- unless we have any more examples of how this is taking off in the general public, not just among the elite, rich and famous of Hollywood.

Looking back at the pictures again, I have to say (s)he/Kai isn't smiling or laughing and he certainly doesn't look happy to me. More bored in the first and pensive in the second.

Have we any factual articles where he is interviewed and asked directly about his lifestyle choices?

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Cindy - 09-13-2020

I didn't say that transgenderism is a kind of fad. I know that it's real and should be supported. I am saying that I find it interesting how there seems to be a large profusion of transgenderism among Hollywood kids. It's quite one thing to support a transgender child. It's quite another thing to exploit it.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - mikki - 09-14-2020

(09-13-2020, 09:47 PM)Cindy Wrote: I didn't say that transgenderism is a kind of fad. I know that it's real and should be supported. I am saying that I find it interesting how there seems to be a large profusion of transgenderism among Hollywood kids. It's quite one thing to support a transgender child. It's quite another thing to exploit it.

Fair enough!  

I would dare say that there are literally many thousands of "Hollywood" children, most of whom manage to live quiet,  ordinary and private lives, despite whatever celebrity their parents might enjoy.  We never hear about them, and rightly so.  Perhaps the exploitation is mostly on the part of the paparazzi who stalk the few "Hollywood" children who dare to be public with their feelings and self-expression , invade their privacy, and the media that pay for, publish and sensationalize these children.  

Paparazzi are a plague.