Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Liev Schreiber and son Kai (/showthread.php?tid=3572)

Pages: 1 2

Liev Schreiber and son Kai - RadicalFeminist - 09-06-2020

Prompted by the recent posting about perceived macho men. Made me think about Liev Schreiber and his son Kai who is gender creative. Well, Kai is following in daddy's footsteps as he seems quite comfortable wearing dresses.

[Image: tumblr_pkroz4k6Qn1s95dj0_540.gif]

Kai coming home from school with his mother Naomi Watts
[Image: DyubsT0W0AUbeKv?format=jpg]

[Image: DyubrLvWkAEaqgx?format=jpg]

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Girlygirl - 09-06-2020

Good to have you back posting regularly, Rad Fem.  Big Grin  

These are great pictures and he looks so content in these photos. An open minded attitude that we should truly hope to see in greater prevalence in society and amongst the ever more expressive younger generations moving forward.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - RadicalFeminist - 09-06-2020

(09-06-2020, 04:16 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Good to have you back posting regularly, Rad Fem.  Big Grin 

Thanks, sometimes the family business requires more attention which limits my time for posting.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Girlygirl - 09-06-2020

Absolutely right. Your important work must come first (and now more so than ever).  Big Grin

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - rubberpinafore - 09-06-2020

To add some context- taken from People:

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Dude looks like a lady! In his new role as a cross-dresser, Liev Schreiber explores his feminine side by donning a dress and wearing heels.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]“It was exhilaratingly humiliating,” Schreiber, who plays a tough, ex-Marine transvestite in Ang Lee’s comedy Taking Woodstock (opening Friday), tells PEOPLE. “But I completely became giddy in a strange way the moment I put on the dress.”[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Overcoming his initial reactions, Schreiber, 41, admits that he suddenly became conscious about his looks and developed a strong desire to feel more attractive. “Vanity quickly set in, and I thought to myself, ‘I wish my belly was flatter,’ ” he says with a laugh. “Let’s face it, I don’t look great in a dress, but it’s nice to hear I have nice legs.”[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Now that the father of two sons has worn women’s clothing, shaved his body hair and stood in high heel shoes, the rugged 220-lbs. actor sympathizes with women who often endure pain in the name of fashion.[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]“The shoes are awful,” says Schreiber. “But for a 6-foot-3-inch [tall] man, to walk around in stilettos is nearly impossible. But women have no idea what it’s like for a grown hairy man to remove all of his hair from his body. Now that hurts!”[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]So how did fiancée, Naomi Watts, react? “She was horrified! It flipped her out,” says Schreiber. “She was in shock for 30 seconds. Then she started to crack jokes.”[/color]

Seems to me he is just plying his trade and acting.

As to his son, again we don't know anything about the background story but he certainly seems happy enough.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - RadicalFeminist - 09-07-2020

Kai, is just one of many boys who are happily living as gender creative princesses.
https://www.pinterest.com/nastyaborovskay/naomi-son-kai/

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Girlygirl - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 03:21 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Kai, is just one of many boys who are happily living as gender creative princesses.
https://www.pinterest.com/nastyaborovskay/naomi-son-kai/
And it is great to see. If he is happy, who has a right to argue? And the more that it is seen to be done, the more those with perhaps slightly less confidence to breach social norms will feel able to do so.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - rubberpinafore - 09-08-2020

A picture paints a thousand words.

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Lottie - 09-12-2020

(09-06-2020, 03:14 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Prompted by the recent posting about perceived macho men. Made me think about Liev Schreiber and his son Kai who is gender creative. Well, Kai is following in daddy's footsteps as he seems quite comfortable wearing dresses.

[Image: tumblr_pkroz4k6Qn1s95dj0_540.gif]

Kai coming home from school with his mother Naomi Watts
[Image: DyubsT0W0AUbeKv?format=jpg]

[Image: DyubrLvWkAEaqgx?format=jpg]

Lovely pics - a vision of the future perhaps?  I would love to look as good as that girl!

Love 

Lottie

RE: Liev Schreiber and son Kai - Cindy - 09-12-2020

Well, another Hollywood fad. I remember red ribbons for AIDS, tiny dogs in purses, adopting visible minority children from foreign shores and now having a transgendered child.