Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Sound - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: News & Musings (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Sound (/showthread.php?tid=3519)

Sound - rubberpinafore - 08-20-2020

My wife very generously allowed me the day off after a rather boozy night out resulting with me with a cracking hangover.  She even deferred me being in full uniform, instead "going easy" and permitting just a tabard, PVC pinny, rubber gloves and nappy, plus plastic bib and bonnet.  As I lay convalescing she she ordered me to sleep and recover for she had a surprise for me when she got back from work.

By the afternoon I was almost back to normal and considering getting up when I heard my wife at the bedroom door.  She came in pushing a trolley wearing a nurse uniform.  But this wasn't her usual style this was new and instantly had me squirming in my cock cage.  She wore a mint green rubber smock but it also had a surgical mask attached at the collar.  She simply pulled the mask up and tied it behind her head with the two straps.

From the trolley she then picked up her transparent PVC apron and tied it on, pulled on rubber gloves and simply said, "are you ready?".

Then she opened up the box on the trolley which contained her sounds set.  Thereafter followed a long period of pleasure and pain with my wife expertly introducing her tools to my tool (ahem).  It was worth it as she looked superb in her new nurse outfit.

Anyway, any of you into sounding or similar?

RE: Sound - Sissy Celeste - 08-20-2020

Yes, a set of sounds is part of Mistress’s punishment tool set. It’s actually very enjoyable having her put each one, small to large, stretching the urethra and probing deep into me. She also has one that is not as long but is an electric version. At its deepest that gives some very interesting and somewhat less pleasant sensations, which feels as I imagine being sterilised might.

RE: Sound - rubberpinafore - 08-21-2020

Have yet to try the electric version but I am sure my wife has plans for the next level at some point though.

RE: Sound - Girlygirl - 08-21-2020

(08-20-2020, 07:19 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: Yes, a set of sounds is part of Mistress’s punishment tool set. It’s actually very enjoyable having her put each one, small to large, stretching the urethra and probing deep into me.  She also has one that is not as long but is an electric version.  At its deepest that gives some very interesting and somewhat less pleasant sensations, which feels as I imagine being sterilised might.
I thought it sounded as though it ought to be quite painful when I started to read into it but it can supposedly be quite effective on the stimulation front. The sites I have looked at categorise it as a serious endeavour so if the electric ones (who even thought of making such a thing?) are causing discomfort, I hope that isn’t because damage is being caused.

RE: Sound - Sissy Celeste - 08-21-2020

(08-21-2020, 02:02 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I thought it sounded as though it ought to be quite painful when I started to read into it but it can supposedly be quite effective on the stimulation front. The sites I have looked at categorise it as a serious endeavour so if the electric ones (who even thought of making such a thing?) are causing discomfort, I hope that isn’t because damage is being caused.
I don't think so, as the pain goes more or less straight away once the treatment is stopped. It's most definitely effective on the stimulation front though! If it were Mistresses' wish to sterilise me through a treatment of electro-sounding, I would of course happily oblige, however short or long the course of treatment was (hopefully very long!)

RE: Sound - Salonslave - 08-21-2020

My wife and I have a set of rosebud sounds. It is neat to park the large section right on my prostate gland and move the vibratory to touch the handle of the sound. The feeling is pleasurable and toe curling. I have not ejaculated from this, but the feeling could be compared to one long orgasm.
It took a while to learn then teach my wife the proper angle to insert the sounds. There are many sizes.

RE: Sound - rubberpinafore - 08-22-2020

Nice post, most informative.