Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Why so Shy? - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: News & Musings (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Why so Shy? (/showthread.php?tid=3514)

Pages: 1 2

Why so Shy? - rubberpinafore - 08-17-2020

How come so many of our members don't have an avatar up?  It doesn't take much to do and may be fun to show off your preferences with a quick picture?

RE: Why so Shy? - BABYLOCK - 08-18-2020

Decisions decisions - do I want to show something appropriate or a fantasy ?
Something that represents the real me or a wanna-be me ?

rubberpinafore -
If you remove your (white) mask - you have another black mask beneath and
then the white headcovering - you are well concealed !

For some with a wide presence in the ABDL websites getting too revealing may
not be a good idea - revealing way too much about one's individual self this
especially with a personal photo. Mine is a simply an eBay dress from one of the
best eBay AB dress sellers. Room for a ton of ABDL gear to augment its appearance !
Time and opportunity limit the wearing to COS Halloween and Mardi Gras parties !

YES it is nice to see some effort made to identify a member especially when panning
pages for posts made by that individual !

And a quick review - horrors I didn't have one posted - a quick trip to UseCP and voila done !

RE: Why so Shy? - Girlygirl - 08-18-2020

You have inspired me, rubberpinafore. My entire profile was due a bit of detail so I have been working on this.

With respect to an avatar, I was unsure which aspect of my life to reflect initially but have decided to choose something that I feel reflects my tastes and preferences today as the woman (or ‘Born Again Female’) that I have become.

Big Grin

RE: Why so Shy? - afp - 08-18-2020

(08-18-2020, 06:16 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: You have inspired me, rubberpinafore. My entire profile was due a bit of detail so I have been working on this.

With respect to an avatar, I was unsure which aspect of my life to reflect initially but have decided to choose something that I feel reflects my tastes and preferences today as the woman (or ‘Born Again Female’) that I have become.

Big Grin

I like ideas of Avatars. There are other sites where ones real image are paramount. Avatars as Girlygirl says represent her tastes and preferences about what she identifies with.

RE: Why so Shy? - rubberpinafore - 08-19-2020

Respect to you all for getting on board. Any more to take the plunge?

(08-18-2020, 02:01 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: rubberpinafore -
If you remove your (white) mask - you have another black mask beneath and
then the white headcovering - you are well concealed !

That is in fact quite an old image but it does represent me rather well.  If anyone is interested, it is a full on rubber hood in black with a white rubber surgical mask (yes, ideal for current times) and of all things a white latex headscarf.  I am also gagged under the layers.

RE: Why so Shy? - Cindy - 08-20-2020

How about this one? She was my inspiration.

RE: Why so Shy? - Girlygirl - 08-20-2020

(08-20-2020, 08:21 PM)Cindy Wrote: How about this one? She was my inspiration.
I think this is maybe a little before my time but it is a lovely picture and seems to be a great role model to aspire to.

RE: Why so Shy? - rubberpinafore - 08-21-2020

Cindy, isn't she from the Brady Bunch? Or am I just showing my age again?

RE: Why so Shy? - Cindy - 08-21-2020

(08-21-2020, 01:16 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Cindy, isn't she from the Brady Bunch?  Or am I just showing my age again?

Yes she is and if one of them deserved to be spanked, it was her.

RE: Why so Shy? - Girlygirl - 08-21-2020

LOL; knew it was before my time, but not such a good role model maybe in that case  Wink

Looks can be deceiving.