Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Dummy Discipline - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Dummy Discipline (/showthread.php?tid=3504)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dummy Discipline - rubberpinafore - 08-14-2020

To those that enjoy suckling on a dummy, is it the same if you're gagged?  Obviously not a ring gag, but a ball or inflatable sheath gag?  I am rather curious.

RE: Dummy Discipline - BABYLOCK - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 01:02 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: To those that enjoy suckling on a dummy, is it the same if you're gagged?  Obviously not a ring gag, but a ball or inflatable sheath gag?  I am rather curious.

The size of the dummy makes a B-I-G difference in the ability to suck and perhaps mumble some speech.
Baby small size is such for sucking - some degree of intelligible speech possible
A large (penis like) nub fills the mouth and not much of any room for sucking - just a FULL filling moment
The same would be with the inflatable gag.
An interesting provocative gag look (search) on eBay for a double end penis gag -
Another alternative is the ball gag with multiple holes in ball (think wiffle ball or practice golf ball)

How the dummy is casually placed in the mouth makes a difference - can possible be spit out
If gagged by strap or harness (perhaps even locked) the game notches up to the next level.
Hands restricted - removal is not possible - better behave at this stage

As with any gag care must be taken since the breathing through the mouth is restricted from semi to total off - leaving only the nose for air passage.
If using a full mouth gag a solution would be to have a hollow tube through the gag to have a degree of breathing.

What was that ?
I can't understand what you are saying.
Oh your diaper needs changing - - -

RE: Dummy Discipline - Mistress Scarlet - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 01:02 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: To those that enjoy suckling on a dummy, is it the same if you're gagged?  Obviously not a ring gag, but a ball or inflatable sheath gag?  I am rather curious.

Hen party (Bachelorette party) website stores are fantastic sources of various types of pacifier.

https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/2020/06/17/make-the-humiliation-worse/

Mistress Scarlet

RE: Dummy Discipline - Girlygirl - 08-14-2020

(08-14-2020, 06:26 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote:

Hen party (Bachelorette party) website stores are fantastic sources of various types of pacifier.

https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/2020/06/17/make-the-humiliation-worse/

Mistress Scarlet
I never fail to be surprised on this forum, Mistress Scarlet

I will have to spend some time reading your blog, but with respect to the page you linked to, it is amazing the innovation of some of the pacifiers already out there (and it is quite clear that far from being pacifying, some of them are made to be actually quite uncomfortable).

RE: Dummy Discipline - wailer - 08-14-2020

My dummies are what are called Nuk 5s, or Adult Sized. I find them comforting now, but at first they were hard to get used to because I guess having something in my mouth all the time was also hard to get used to.

Daddy has some cute ones though, one has "Mute Button" written on it, which he likes because one of my rules is that I'm not really allowed to speak when Daddy puts one in my mouth. I have to somehow get his attention and get permission to talk, but even then it sounds very babyish because I have to talk around the dummy.

Sometimes he will give me an extra punishment and use orajel which is supposed to be for toothache, it's like a numbing gel for your mouth, he spreads it over my tongue and inside my cheeks and all over the dummy and then straps it in. It makes me dribble just like going to the dentist and makes it almost impossible to speak. He'll often put a bib on me just to make me realize how much of a baby I am.

RE: Dummy Discipline - Girlygirl - 08-14-2020

That sounds quite cute actually, Wailer. As you say, probably quite frustrating for you at times, though. 

I like the ‘Mute Button’ and adds to the imagery if nothing else.

RE: Dummy Discipline - sissysoft - 08-15-2020

A dummy makes me feel reduced to a little baby or toddler. The dummy also has humiliating associations for me but also offers a sense of security and comfort, a return to a place / space where I don't need to talk or engage with the big, wide, (adult) world, etc.
A gag on the other hand, is designed to silence, to show that my opinions are irrelevant. Or it's there to help me focus on a task, or as a punishment, or both.

RE: Dummy Discipline - Girlygirl - 08-15-2020

A notable distinction there, Sissysoft. Do I get the impression that on some level you enjoy the former experience but maybe not so much the latter?

RE: Dummy Discipline - sissysoft - 08-15-2020

(08-15-2020, 02:04 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: A notable distinction there, Sissysoft. Do I get the impression that on some level you enjoy the former experience but maybe not so much the latter?

They arrive as they arrive, Girlygirl, accepting it's not for me to decide.  But I do prefer a dummy these days.

RE: Dummy Discipline - wailer - 08-15-2020

Recently my dummies have become more of a gag when we're out. Because it is hidden by my mask, but also I can't really suckle on it, because I realized how strange it looks with a mask on.