Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Tense Training - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: News & Musings (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tense Training (/showthread.php?tid=3492)

Pages: 1 2

Tense Training - rubberpinafore - 08-11-2020

My wife likes to come up with new ideas to help me to become a better maid.  Some time back she decided I needed to improve my oral skills and came up with the following fiendish exercise.

Taking a suction cup dildo she adheres it to a wall, usually when I was in the naughty corner, or other suitable surface.  At the base of the dildo, she attaches a "clicker counter" (the type, for example, air stewardess use to count occupied seats/passengers by clicking a thumb button which in turn counts up a visual display) in such a position that I have to "deep throat" the dildo to reach the counter button with my nose and add to the displayed total.

After hitting the button and moving the score up by one, I then have to call out the same score audibly so that I have to disgorge the dildo entirely and avoid any thoughts of cheating by repeatedly nudging the counter with smaller, rapid increments whilst already in the deep throat position.

She will set a target number and I am awarded merit/demerit points depending on how quickly I can reach the suggested score.

An extreme case of this is when I am hooked up to an enema and she will allow the flow to continue until I reach the target number before turning the enema off.

RE: Tense Training - Girlygirl - 08-11-2020

I know very well the type of counter you are talking about. That sounds as though it should be quite a workout (particularly if the enema is involved) as there would be quite an incentive to get it over quickly.

I presume the demerit points go towards the punishments (such as the metal clamps mentioned on the other thread)?

RE: Tense Training - john1962 - 08-12-2020

Know the counter also.
May i ask the number you would need to reach whilst taking the enema?

RE: Tense Training - Girlygirl - 08-12-2020

(08-12-2020, 07:57 AM)john1962 Wrote: Know the counter also.
May i ask the number you would need to reach whilst taking the enema?
I was wondering more where the contents of the enema were deposited afterwards.  Cool

RE: Tense Training - Sissy Celeste - 08-12-2020

Reading the title, I did wonder whether tense training was a new way of being told to write lines, such as:-

I am going to have an enema
I am having an enema
I have had an enema

RE: Tense Training - Girlygirl - 08-12-2020

(08-12-2020, 08:04 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: Reading the title, I did wonder whether tense training was a new way of being told to write lines, such as:-

I am going to have an enema
I am having an enema
I have had an enema

You’re on a role at the minute Celeste; that did make me giggle a bit.

On a pragmatic level though, having to write out lines would surely be worse. Not only would it take far longer than pressing a button but while a button gives a binary response (essentially hit or miss), you could easily get to the end of your lines and get told to redo them due to poor handwriting (only exacerbated by the pressure).  Wink

RE: Tense Training - Sissy Celeste - 08-12-2020

(08-12-2020, 09:23 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: ...., you could easily get to the end of your lines and get told to redo them due to poor handwriting (only exacerbated by the pressure).  Wink
I totally agree. I find the pressure exacerbates quite a lot of things when having an enema, particularly during the later stages of its administration. Though I’ll admit that to date handwriting hasn’t been one of them, tho’ there’s always a first time I suppose...

RE: Tense Training - rubberpinafore - 08-13-2020

Counter total can be set from 10 or so up to much more- all depends on how bad my wife's day was. The enema addition is really for when she has had a shit day in the office or I have made a complete mess of things.

I'd hate to write lines as I am normally double gloved and it would be difficult to write clearly when handicapped like that.

RE: Tense Training - Girlygirl - 08-13-2020

(08-13-2020, 12:45 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Counter total can be set from 10 or so up to much more- all depends on how bad my wife's day was.  The enema addition is really for when she has had a shit day in the office or I have made a complete mess of things.

I'd hate to write lines as I am normally double gloved and it would be difficult to write clearly when handicapped like that.
I thought you would rather stick with the counter; it was just amusing to imagine how much worse it would be (and how much more attention would be required) under such circumstances if handwriting was introduced- but probably best not to give your wife ideas  Wink 

Maybe if you spoke to her colleagues they would make an effort not to upset her and she would have fewer bad days  Big Grin

RE: Tense Training - rubberpinafore - 08-14-2020

My wife does host evening meals/parties and invites her colleagues and friends over. I'll expand on that one day as it may prove to be of interest to some of the members.