Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Diapers etc - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Diapers etc (/showthread.php?tid=3458)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Diapers etc - Ralph - 07-23-2020

Y wife sent me to medical supply store and had me buy adult cloth diapers and plastic pants .She had called and told the lady sales person they were for me.

RE: Diapers etc - afp - 07-23-2020

(07-23-2020, 05:22 PM)Ralph Wrote: Y wife sent me to medical supply store and had me buy adult cloth diapers and plastic pants .She had called and told the lady sales person they were for me.

Very embarrassing I’m sure. What’s next. Will it be nice or naughty. You’ll soon find out.

RE: Diapers etc - Girlygirl - 07-23-2020

(07-23-2020, 05:22 PM)Ralph Wrote: Y wife sent me to medical supply store and had me buy adult cloth diapers and plastic pants .She had called and told the lady sales person they were for me.
That sounds like a real experience in humility. Did anything in particular trigger this? How well known was your situation locally prior to this?

RE: Diapers etc - Michelle TV - 07-24-2020

Oh Ralph... 
Please tell us more.. 

What happened later. Who diapered you... 

Oh yes this will be a great thread.

Heart Heart Heart

RE: Diapers etc - Ralph - 07-24-2020

(07-23-2020, 06:57 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
That sounds like a real experience in humility. Did anything in particular trigger this? How well known was your situation locally prior to this?

Not know at all before this. Wife saw I was getting up at nite a lot and leaked in underwear several times Decided diapers were the solution.

Wife invited medical supply lafy to house .She had warned me not to lie to her about who the diapers were for and I did She called wife and told her, I had tried to buy dependsBut she Told clerk to sell me cloth diapers and plastic pants. Clerk only had pink plastic pants in stock do I had to get them . Clerk came over for dinner and I was diapered then After using a dipillitory cream .

RE: Diapers etc - Girlygirl - 07-24-2020

(07-24-2020, 03:46 PM)Ralph Wrote:  Clerk only had pink plastic pants in stock do I had to get them . Clerk came over for dinner and I was diapered then After using a dipillitory cream .
Clerk had been told in advance that he was to hide or remove all but the pink plastic pants would be more my guess. I suspect mothers of other young boys would have had no trouble getting a pair in blue.  Big Grin

Clerk was a women Which was more embarrassing.esp after she had conversations witheife about diapers and plastic pants

RE: Diapers etc - mikki - 07-24-2020

(07-24-2020, 05:25 PM)Ralph Wrote: Clerk  was a women   Which was more embarrassing.esp after she had conversations witheife about diapers and plastic pants

So now that the nice lady clerk knows that you're a diaper-boy, she'll be sure to have some additional products in stock for you.  Maybe she'll order in some cute plastic-lined rhumba panties, just for special "dress-up" occasions.  

How long before your wife has you cutting your "grown-up" underwear up for rags, and deciding that 24/7 diapers are more appropriate for you?  

RE: Diapers etc - Girlygirl - 07-24-2020

(07-24-2020, 05:33 PM)mikki Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 05:25 PM)Ralph Wrote: Clerk  was a women   Which was more embarrassing.esp after she had conversations witheife about diapers and plastic pants

So now that the nice lady clerk knows that you're a diaper-boy, she'll be sure to have some additional products in stock for you.  Maybe she'll order in some cute plastic-lined rhumba panties, just for special "dress-up" occasions.  

How long before your wife has you cutting your "grown-up" underwear up for rags, and deciding that 24/7 diapers are more appropriate for you?  
I can just picture the range of onesies and baby dresses that she’ll have resplendently laid out in the store next time he goes in.  Wink

The lady was invited to dinner last nite .Came over with some items ,gaveWife some depilatory cream .Talked about discipline etc. Gave her brochure of items she has or could order . Oh my ,and yes rhumba panties was on there. As was short party dresses, locking plastic panties,pacifiers,juvenile panties ,little mermaid,Disney princesses.old fashioned flat wooden hairbrushes.onsies.I was mortified.