Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Washing line embarrassment - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Confessions (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Washing line embarrassment (/showthread.php?tid=3332)

Washing line embarrassment - charlie - 05-16-2020

[attachment=3067]In the past couple of days I have been indulging in my sissy maid duties.

This of course means that the uniform gets a bit grubby, so it had to be washed, and dried, so I put it out on the washing line.

And attached is a picture showing it drying in full view of the next door neighbours garden, who as you can see have put out there own laundry and I am sure would have had a very good view of my washing line.

I hung the washing out at 10.30 in the morning and dd not take it down until 3.30 in the afternoon. my washing line can all so be seen be the neighbours on the other side . 

it will be interesting when next in the garden what comments if any are made

RE: Washing line embarrassment - Ali - 05-21-2020

Hi Charlie,
That sounds like a deliciously humiliating experience - hanging out your maid's uniform and waiting, wondering if your neighbours will see it, and if they do, whether they'll say anything.

Will you try again to post the picture? I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

When I was a child I was punished by my mother by being made to wear girls' clothes, or even baby clothes. I'd always dread washing day as it would mean my punishment clothes being hung out on the line to dry.

In a normal week the neighbours would see half the clothes being my little sister's, and half being boys' things. But if I had been punished there'd still be Lucy's things, but instead of all boys' clothes there'd be more knickers and tights, and sometimes even nappies and plastic baby pants.

It was like my punishment was continuing, even though it may have stopped.

RE: Washing line embarrassment - Terrygussett - 05-22-2020

I imagine the worry of one's petticoating being discovered is almost as bad as the petticoating itself sometimes.

And like Ali says, the embarrassment can continue even after the punishment has ended, with all one's special things clearly on display on the washing line for any visitor or neighbor to see, or worse still, comment on.

Terry.

RE: Washing line embarrassment - charlie - 05-22-2020

[attachment=3066]one more try at posting the picture

RE: Washing line embarrassment - FrillyBilly - 05-22-2020

A good one time excuse, to use on inquiring neighbors, “oh it was for a costume party”. But that can only really be plausible once. After that, the neighbors might be making comments, such as, “boy, you sure do go to a lot of costume parties”!  Big Grin  lol.
Nice maids outfit, by the way, love the knickers!

RE: Washing line embarrassment - charlie - 05-22-2020

(05-22-2020, 12:56 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: A good one time excuse, to use on inquiring neighbors, “oh it was for a costume party”. But that can only really be plausible once. After that, the neighbors might be making comments, such as, “boy, you sure do go to a lot of costume parties”!  Big Grin  lol.
Nice maids outfit, by the way, love the knickers!

Thank you, My next challange will have to be hanging out the laundry while wearing my maids uniform,
eve better hanging out the newly laundered maids outfit while I am in 2nd maids uniform.

RE: Washing line embarrassment - Girlygirl - 06-11-2020

(05-22-2020, 08:00 AM)Terrygussett Wrote: I imagine the worry of one's petticoating being discovered is almost as bad as the petticoating itself sometimes.

And like Ali says, the embarrassment can continue even after the punishment has ended, with all one's special things clearly on display on the washing line for any visitor or neighbor to see, or worse still, comment on.

Terry.
I’ve lost track of the amount of times I’ve read that, Terry (and is certainly something I can relate to).

Once petticoating has occurred once the main way for the parent to either ensure they can repeat the experience or otherwise merely ensure that child does as they’re told is merely to say It might have to get the photos out’ or in the context here I think your Lolita frock might need airing’.

RE: Washing line embarrassment - Bill - 06-17-2020

What's embarrassing is catching next doors 14 yr old son stealing your panties thinking that they are your mummies lol .

RE: Washing line embarrassment - Girlygirl - 06-17-2020

(06-17-2020, 02:08 AM)Bill Wrote: What's embarrassing is catching next doors 14 yr old son stealing your panties thinking that they are your mummies lol .

LOL - one may well argue that might be just as embarrassing for him as it would you, Bill.