Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Boys Wearing Skirts to School - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Boys Wearing Skirts to School (/showthread.php?tid=3323)

Pages: 1 2 3

Boys Wearing Skirts to School - RadicalFeminist - 05-11-2020

Recently had these sent to me. Trying to find more details or maybe some pictures. We live in interesting times where traditional gender roles days are numbered.

Skirts are now Gender-Neutral
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-04/uk-secondary-school-forces-boys-soccer-team-wear-skirts-instead-shorts
https://archive.triblive.com/lifestyles/fashion/brit-school-bans-shorts-for-boys-says-they-can-wear-gender-neutral-skirts/

Skirts for Gender awareness week. There have been 1000's of fiction/fantasy stories written about this over the years.
https://southendnewsnetwork.net/news/school-forces-boys-to-wear-skirts-for-gender-awareness-week/

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - BABYLOCK - 05-11-2020

I believe this started a couple years ago when boys were forbidden to wear shorts in temperature extremes
but girl classmates could bare their legs (skirts) much cooler on the legs in the heat.
Equality good for gander good for the goose the boys one upmanship the school authorities by wearing skirts.
They won the case and the school admins had to revise the dress ah er skirt code !
|

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - RadicalFeminist - 05-11-2020

Yes, I remember several articles on the boys wearing skirts in protests. That is probably about 8 or so years ago now. If I remember correctly that school did allow shorts later on. In the articles I shared they talk about giving the boys are choice of a skirt or pants, shorts were still banned. I would curious to find out how many boys actually wore skirts during the hot months. Its one thing to wear them once in protests it is another to adopt them full time.

RF

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - Mugin - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 04:09 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, I remember several articles on the boys wearing skirts in protests. That is probably about 8 or so years ago now. If I remember correctly that school did allow shorts later on. In the articles I shared they talk about giving the boys are choice of a skirt or pants, shorts were still banned. I would curious to find out how many boys actually wore skirts during the hot months. Its one thing to wear them once in protests it is another to adopt them full time.

RF

Very interesting development. It would be very good to know how many boys chose to wear a skirt during summer instead of trousers after that school ban shorts. I wonder what socks and shoes the boys wore with their skirts.

*curtsy*

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - Girlygirl - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 01:11 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 04:09 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, I remember several articles on the boys wearing skirts in protests. That is probably about 8 or so years ago now. If I remember correctly that school did allow shorts later on. In the articles I shared they talk about giving the boys are choice of a skirt or pants, shorts were still banned. I would curious to find out how many boys actually wore skirts during the hot months. Its one thing to wear them once in protests it is another to adopt them full time.

RF

Very interesting development. It would be very good to know how many boys chose to wear a skirt during summer instead of trousers after that school ban shorts. I wonder what socks and shoes the boys wore with their skirts.

*curtsy*
This is the crux of the problem, I think. It is one thing a group of boys identifying a problem and finding an innovative (and I imagine they think) quite funny way of addressing the problem.

Whilst this is certainly a positive step, unless pinafores are adopted by at least a sizeable minority of boys, there is likely to remain a taboo towards it. That was certainly my experience when I was petticoated in my friend’s skirt back in my school days.

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - Mugin - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 04:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

RF

*curtsy*
This is the crux of the problem, I think. It is one thing a group of boys identifying a problem and finding an innovative (and I imagine they think) quite funny way of addressing the problem.

Whilst this is certainly a positive step, unless pinafores are adopted by at least a sizeable minority of boys, there is likely to remain a taboo towards it. That was certainly my experience when I was petticoated in my friend’s skirt back in my school days.

That is true. As long as only a few boys and men wear skirts and dresses, this taboo will remain. Maybe therefore boys have to be encouraged or even forced to wear skirts. 

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - BABYLOCK - 05-11-2020

A LINK to one of the skirted boys protests:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5958455/Boys-wear-skirts-school-banned-wearing-shorts-despite-90F-temperatures.html

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - Girlygirl - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 05:00 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 04:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

RF

*curtsy*

That is true. As long as only a few boys and men wear skirts and dresses, this taboo will remain. Maybe therefore boys have to be encouraged or even forced to wear
I refer you to my previously set out hypothesis.

Hi all

My name is Girlygirl. Being subject to petticoat punishment throughout my adolescence I know operate my own personal ‘trousers revocation policy’ (as my mother would have called it) meaning that I wear only skirts and dresses whilst at home, a practice I have kept up for almost five years now. I have had instilled in me the superiority of the female gender. 

My basic premise is as follows:

Petticoating should be introduced for everyone and operated on three levels:

Dress: everyone whether boy or girl should have to start being confined only to dresses. Think of this like letting a baby wear pants before they had managed to control their nappies. Everyone should have to then pass a form of exam or practical observation. At this stage it might be the ability to frolic without showing one’s knickers or to skip rope. Only once they have shown that they’ve mastered being girly should they progress to stage 2.

Skirt: this would occur at a more adult level and would involve mastering feminine skills such as doing and maintaining makeup, wearing high heels etc. A test at this level might revolve around the ability to walk 10000 steps in high heels orsuccessfully doing and maintaining makeup for a week.

I have come to the realisation that masculinity is dangerous and only those able to show the docility and gracefulness to hide their knickers in a dress, smooth out the hemline of a skirt and mince in high heels should be trusted to engage in it.

Furthermore, we’re it to become apparent later that a ‘trouser graduate’ was not mature enough - they had broken the rules, they should be relegated back into skirts for a period of time, skirt graduates returned to dresses and anyone breaking the rules at that stage reverted to nappies. This should apply to tomboys who need a bit more ‘frolic therapy’ just as it should macho men.

I know many of you might wonder why I would apply this to females as well. We all agree that they are the dominant gender but I just wonder to what extent their ability to adopt such tender mannerisms makes them so and would not want them to be corrupted by losing these skills. At the end of the day if we are might the women would end up in the pants and the males in skirts or dresses naturally.

I also believe that refresher lessons would be useful to maintain this doctrine so a trouser graduate may have to return to dresses and nappies for a period of one week to remind them of where they’ve come from - if a messy nappy is good for a baby it should be good for us on occasion. I do this for a period of one week every year where engage in ‘toilet revocation’ where I only use nappies for this period.

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - Brenda - 05-11-2020

This all great news to read.

It is much more practical for a boy to wear a skirt, especially during summer months.

It serves to keep his body temperature cool and his genitalia from getting all hot and sweaty.

Skirts are much more practical than shorts.

I'm very glad to hear that all the stories in the above post are from my home country!

God bless the UK, leading the way in feminising boys!

RE: Boys Wearing Skirts to School - Girlygirl - 06-02-2020

(05-11-2020, 10:40 PM)Brenda Wrote: This all great news to read.

It is much more practical for a boy to wear a skirt, especially during summer months.

It serves to keep his body temperature cool and his genitalia from getting all hot and sweaty.

Skirts are much more practical than shorts.

I'm very glad to hear that all the stories in the above post are from my home country!

God bless the UK, leading the way in feminising boys!
I’m with you, Brenda - how proud I am to call this country home. It is still very much the tip of the ice berg and the only way to make it truly mainstream even in the U.K. is going to be to bring it to more people, either through gender swap days where for a day each week the girls where trousers and shirts and the boys wear skirts and blouses or (my favourite option), there a driving license style arrangement is employed where each child can only wear trousers once they have mastered the art of being prissy and girly in skirts (slanted in such a way that only the very best and mostly females achieved the goal.