Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Dressed - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Dressed (/showthread.php?tid=3314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dressed - Idontcareanymore - 05-06-2020

Hello everyone in Sarah 
I'm new to here and have read lots of people's different profile a seems we all share a lot in common I've wanted to find somewhere like this for a long time now so here goes ,but nervous really  
I'd just like to say I was petticoated grown my up so that may have quite a bearing on me today and what I feel like today 

I'm 46 I have been married have a grown daughter but I have really had enough of what I call normal life I dnt have many friends few family members and my mum who I have a love \hate relationship with as angry for bringing me up like she did ,anyway I love to dress pretty my h full time as I work from home as a writer and I feel so me and happy she  dressed but I'm not going to be fulfilled until I can dress quite sissy I would say and I'm going to embark on going out like this very soon not wig no make up I don't care about being laughed at or comments or anyone knowing me that's how I want to live ,my mum knows she thinks it's hilarious but she would i will be telling my daughter too I know I could lose her but these feelings I just need to experience and just be me I hope anyone can understand this I shall leave a pic of how I want to dress would welcome any comments or suggest please , thank you for taking the time to read this

Sarah

RE: Dressed - Richardto - 05-06-2020

Hi Sarah,

Please, give us some background on your petticoating from when you were growing up. You'll find many with similar stories here.

I spent time in dresses at a young age when I wasn't potty trained during the day and my mother found it easier to change me under a dress than shorts or trousers, not to mention trying to use it as humiliation/embarrassment to incentivize me to remain dry. Later, as a teenager, I asked her what it was like to be a girl and what started as one night dressed up then evolved into years of on and off dressing.

RE: Dressed - Brenda - 05-06-2020

(05-06-2020, 04:06 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: I've wanted to find somewhere like this for a long time now so here goes ,but nervous really  

I'm not going to be fulfilled until I can dress quite sissy I would say and I'm going to embark on going out like this very soon not wig no make up I don't care about being laughed at or comments or anyone knowing me that's how I want to live

Hi Sarah!

Welcome to the forum. I'm happy you've found us. Don't be nervous, it is totally natural for men to have a strong sissy side that they feel they must express. I know. I totally feel that way too!

Going out publicly in full sissy attire may be a too big of a step too soon - unless of course you have already been out in public in feminine attire, heels and tights.

In which case, I say GO FOR IT!

it doesn't matter what people say, or if they laugh you can know that any men or boys laughing at you are laughing because they are jealous that you are doing what they secretly want to do.

Please share any further sissy adventures you may have in the future.

Brenda

RE: Dressed - Idontcareanymore - 05-07-2020

(05-06-2020, 11:53 PM)Brenda Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 04:06 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: I've wanted to find somewhere like this for a long time now so here goes ,but nervous really  

I'm not going to be fulfilled until I can dress quite sissy I would say and I'm going to embark on going out like this very soon not wig no make up I don't care about being laughed at or comments or anyone knowing me that's how I want to live

Hi Sarah!

Welcome to the forum. I'm happy you've found us. Don't be nervous, it is totally natural for men to have a strong sissy side that they feel they must express. I know. I totally feel that way too!

Going out publicly in full sissy attire may be a too big of a step too soon - unless of course you have already been out in public in feminine attire, heels and tights.

In which case, I say GO FOR IT!

it doesn't matter what people say, or if they laugh you can know that any men or boys laughing at you are laughing because they are jealous that you are doing what they secretly want to do.

Please share any further sissy adventures you may have in the future.

Brenda

Thank you Brenda

(05-06-2020, 05:23 PM)Richardto Wrote: Hi Sarah,

Please, give us some background on your petticoating from when you were growing up. You'll find many with similar stories here.

I spent time in dresses at a young age when I wasn't potty trained during the day and my mother found it easier to change me under a dress than shorts or trousers, not to mention trying to use it as humiliation/embarrassment to incentivize me to remain dry. Later, as a teenager, I asked her what it was like to be a girl and what started as one night dressed up then evolved into years of on and off dressing.

Hello thanks for your message , I was dressed from the age of 11 after mum caught me in her clothes but over the next few months family and friends see me dressed and was constantly teased at home and at school

RE: Dressed - Idontcareanymore - 05-07-2020

Hello and thanks to those who messaged me a big help , I spoke to my daughter today she's 20 and still lives with me but I was taken aback when she said dad I've always known u love to dress and if I want to do it full time and even sissy outfits she's fine with it ,she said just be careful when I'm in town dressed but she did ask to see me dressed today was very nervous but I'm glad I did , my Facebook may have to go as my mum has told quite a few people that her sissy son is dressing 24\7 knew she would do something like this still once it's out in the open so be it mabey I can be happy ,have got a pic of what I looked like today please feel free to comment or message me 
Thank you 
Sarah

RE: Dressed - afp - 05-07-2020

Very glad you found the confidence to dress for your daughter. You’re very lucky to have her support. I love your short black skirt, really good combo with the black pantyhose and red top. You look perfect.

RE: Dressed - Brenda - 05-08-2020

(05-07-2020, 07:17 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello and thanks to those who messaged me a big help , I spoke to my daughter today she's 20 and still lives with me but I was taken aback when she said dad I've always known u love to dress and if I want to do it full time and even sissy outfits she's fine with it ,she said just be careful when I'm in town dressed but she did ask to see me dressed today was very nervous but I'm glad I did

Hi!

This is excellent news! I'm so happy for you.

She obviously has your best interests at heart. And she asked to see you dressed. What an honour that must have felt like! It is always better for sissies like us when we have a woman that we can dress femininely for. Somehow it completes us as sissies.

I recommend that you ask her to help you pick out some outfits whilst doing some online shopping.

You will both have a fun time doing so, and it will give her a little power and confidence to help her dad get outfits that look good on him. And that's a really big part of the sissy experience. You're not doing it so much for yourself, but to empower the women that help you become your true sissy self.

Don't worry about all those of shenanigans. They are mere distractions trying to take you away from this new path you are travelling down. Do not let them distract you. Focus on helping your daughter, and she will love and help your sissy side more than ever. Because she will have it as a big benefit in her life to have her sissy dad always there for her, making her happy and supporting her and making her feel powerful and confident. 

As Helga said to me once, "Stay The Path."

Wise words.

Much love,

Brenda

RE: Dressed - Idontcareanymore - 05-08-2020

(05-07-2020, 07:53 PM)afp Wrote: Very glad you found the confidence to dress for your daughter. You’re very lucky to have her support. I love your short black skirt, really good combo with the black pantyhose and red top. You look perfect.

Thank very kind of you and yes I am lucky with my daughter

RE: Dressed - Kimmi - 05-09-2020

Oh Sarah,

First, bless your heart. I am glad you found us here.

Second, welcome! Relax, be yourself and share as you feel comfortable.

Third, having read all the way down, that's so neat with your daughter. Good for her!

She loves you for who you are, not how you dress.

That's really neat.

Oh, by the way, I adore your dress. Who cares if someone thinks sissy- it's simply cute and girly!

RE: Dressed - Idontcareanymore - 05-21-2020

Hello again 

I have been busy shopping online with my daughter she mainly picked out some outfits for me to go into town in think.I will wait till more ladies shops are open then we can both go together hope you like my pic 
Sarah