Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
My new skirts - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My new skirts (/showthread.php?tid=2993)

My new skirts - melodie - 12-09-2019

My new girlfriend wants me to wear skirts 24/7.   I do wear them out and about but  not often.  My girl and I have gone out to dinner with me in skirts and her in  pants.  I told her I wore dresses as a boy so now she wants me to also wear dresses outside, I look like a man in a dress before you ask.  I am never asked about my skirts when I am out but am worried  that being in a dress wouldn't be as acceptable by others.  Has any one else encountered this situation?  My girl friend has bought me a couple dresses and I wore them at home for her.  She said I look great in a dress and that more men should wear them.  Do you think since I wear skirts outside That I should also start wearing dresses as ?

RE: My new skirts - Kimmi - 12-09-2019

Hi Melodie,

Wow! This is so neat. You are really lucky to have a girlfriend who likes you in skirts and dresses.

To me, you truly only have two people to please- your girlfriend and you.

Whether others have a problem with you wearing a dress is of no matter, UNLESS that stresses you. Since wearing skirts doesn't seem to be a problem, perhaps give it a shot. Your girlfriend seems sincere and isn't trying to belittle you so she will have your back.

It's really sweet that she bought you dresses. I assume you enjoyed wearing them with her at home.

So why not go out in a dress? I expect it will all work out fine, especially when your girlfriend gives you a smile when she sees you.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide and how it all works out.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

RE: My new skirts - GinaV - 12-09-2019

Wow, Melodie! What an Honor your Female Superior has presented you with. She wants you to be in public in a dress, how many of us would luv to be in your (high-heeled) shoes! How much of a leap is it from skirts to dresses? Under the direction of Mistress? <swoon> With the possibility of escalation? "Just a little lipstick, dearie!" Please, the fainting couch, I've got the vapours!

RE: My new skirts - Girlygirl - 02-20-2020

(12-09-2019, 05:48 PM)melodie Wrote: My new girlfriend wants me to wear skirts 24/7.   I do wear them out and about but  not often.  My girl and I have gone out to dinner with me in skirts and her in  pants.  I told her I wore dresses as a boy so now she wants me to also wear dresses outside, I look like a man in a dress before you ask.  I am never asked about my skirts when I am out but am worried  that being in a dress wouldn't be as acceptable by others.  Has any one else encountered this situation?  My girl friend has bought me a couple dresses and I wore them at home for her.  She said I look great in a dress and that more men should wear them.  Do you think since I wear skirts outside That I should also start wearing dresses as ?

When you say you ‘look like a man in a dress’ is that taken from the point of view of having sttempted to look otherwise? 

Do you for instance shave regularly or wear makeup. If all you are doing is stepping into a skirt or dress then you will look like a man in a dress - you have to be prepared to embrace femininity to the full. 

I work as an air hostess but because I wear full makeup, shave regularly (although the hormones that I am on means that the shaving requirements aren’t that far removed from normal female requirements anyway) and making the effort to prance about in my skirt and high heels means that even my female colleagues have been known to cringe at how femininely I present myself.

Remember - think ‘girl’, not just ‘skirts’

Girlygirl

RE: My new skirts - Ali - 02-20-2020

I remember being terrified the first time I went out in a skirt (age 14!). I was sure everyone would be looking at me, knowing I was a boy. I was worried the whole time that someone would point and laugh.

In fact, no-one batted an eyelid.

If it makes you, and/or your girlfriend feel good, then go for it. In my experience as long as you're careful and don't go looking for trouble, it's a wonderful experience.