Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Female-Led Relationships (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. (/showthread.php?tid=2625)

Pages: 1 2

Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - nancy - 06-10-2019

Hi everyone, I was interested in knowing if anyone has read this book called Love and Obey.I actually ordered it on amazon and I will give it to my wife.I keep seeing it on Pin interest and I thought it may be a wonderful help with my relationship.           Thanks for letting me share nancy

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - nancy - 06-25-2019

Hello again everyone, I did receive the book last week. I just never presented it to my wife yet. She already knows and allows me to be her sissy. I just think the more I communicate to her, that I want a Female led relationship, and or be a obedient sissy as well. The further it really does pull me further into becoming more and more obedient for my wife/mistress.
My wife is a very strong and woman, and is very demanding , and dominant anyhow. Im just trying to think how I may present this book to her, and try and make my vows to her to become more promising and real.
thanks for letting me tell my story, from nancy

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - nancy - 06-29-2019

Hi again everyone, I believe this is great opportunity for me to come here and blab away anything I wish. Otherwise the the truth is I try and be honest as I can be on here, and change the names to protect the innocent type of thing. Well I still never presented my wife with this book called love and obey. even though my wife know I am sissy, I still find it hard to do.
I do think I should maybe get a card to go with it. Then I can write something good on the card. Well anyhow I am off work for two weeks starting today. Monday will be Canada Day. Should I just hurry up and give her this book and tell her I want to Love and Obey her more than I ever did before.
I believe woman should run this world instead of men, is that what I should tell her.
from Nancy

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - nancy - 11-16-2019

Hello to anyone that may be interested in getting to hear about it. I finally gave that book called Love and Obey to my wife last Wednesday , It was her birthday actually. On her birthday card I did mention that my most common words between me and her deserve to be that I shall Love and Obey her. My wife is a very strong minded woman, and she sure likes to be boss. Therefore I try and tell her all my thoughts and hopefully all gets better for both of us.
From Nancy, I think when you look around it is true, women are becoming most empowering.

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - sissyjamieanne - 11-16-2019

Wonderful Nancy! It's great that you've given your Wife the book and that you are so willing to love and obey her...love and obedience go well together! I have not read the book, but I will check it out on Amazon!

sissy jamieanne

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - Robin77 - 05-29-2020

(11-16-2019, 02:06 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Wonderful Nancy!  It's great that you've given your Wife the book and that you are so willing to love and obey her...love and obedience go well together!  I have not read the book, but I will check it out on Amazon!

sissy jamieanne
 Sandra here. I scanned the book. It's an earnest, spiritual, semi-mystical guide to affectionate gentle Vanilla FLR.
 NO Sissies, spankings, or naked screaming Disciple.

Well-intentioned but useless for serious FLR.

I've had Vanilla FLRs. Wealthy 40-ish divorced men. With teen daughters. Laura's friends.

Predictable, boring, mundane affairs. Insipid sex at home on weekends.

I ordered "Stirripp!". Weeks of naked screaming spankings. Several daily super-potent HRT injections.

Mainly from daughters. 

[attachment=3083]

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - nancy - 05-30-2020

Thankyou for your input Robin, I only appreciate it. I do not believe my wife ever fully read the book. I have noticed this author Marisa rudder has written a few more books. One of them called REAL MEN WORSHIP WOMEN. My wife has actually gave me the go ahead to buy this book recently. This book is for men to read, and maybe that is better for my wife. Because she not want to work so hard to train me. Then if I can read more books for me to read, then perhaps I am training myself more for my wife.
Otherwise, ya I know you were pointing out this book called Love and Obey is just too soft core like, and I may agree. My wife is very outspoken, and I would love to be spanked, and I mean spank me to discipline me, but I do not think that will happen. When I correspond with RadicalFeminist, she said in order for me to be a good sissy, it best I obey my wife, it is not about what I want, even if I want to be spanked.
Otherwise I do get to make suggestion whenever my wife may permit me to. I do think it is great there women out there writing books and such, in a highly educated way, so that it can become mainstream. I do think it would be great if you could have some influence on my wife Robin.
Well thanks for the chat, from nancy

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - Lottie - 06-01-2020

(06-10-2019, 12:26 AM)nancy Wrote: Hi everyone, I was interested in knowing if anyone has read this book called Love and Obey.I actually ordered it on amazon and I will give it to my wife.I keep seeing it on Pin interest and I thought it may be a wonderful help with my relationship.           Thanks for letting me share nancy

Hi.  I have read this book.  It is a feminist bible that tells women NOT to feminise their men under any circumstances and so for me it was kind of interesting but not what I was hoping for.

Love 

Lottie

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - Girlygirl - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 07:43 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 12:26 AM)nancy Wrote: Hi everyone, I was interested in knowing if anyone has read this book called Love and Obey.I actually ordered it on amazon and I will give it to my wife.I keep seeing it on Pin interest and I thought it may be a wonderful help with my relationship.           Thanks for letting me share nancy

Hi.  I have read this book.  It is a feminist bible that tells women NOT to feminise their men under any circumstances and so for me it was kind of interesting but not what I was hoping for.

Love 

Lottie
Thank you, Lottie for reading it so we don’t have to. A bit of an anticlimax really; I’ve keeping my eye on this page for a few days hoping the book would suggest a path to world peace. I wonder for what reason they don’t think prissy men are a good idea?

RE: Love and Obey , has anyone read this book. - Lottie - 06-06-2020

(06-01-2020, 04:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 07:43 AM)Lottie Wrote:

Love 

Lottie
Thank you, Lottie for reading it so we don’t have to. A bit of an anticlimax really; I’ve keeping my eye on this page for a few days hoping the book would suggest a path to world peace. I wonder for what reason they don’t think prissy men are a good idea?
No idea!  The author's premise is that woman, as the last thing created by God, was the most perfect creation, and that women are the true leaders and that men were created to support them.  The author quotes a lot of statistics such as more women are in university, the IQ's of women are rising and outpacing those of men. women have better memories, better communication skills and better emotional intelligence all of which makes them natural leaders (none of this is news to us here!) but the relationship is a spiritual, symbiotic one, with the woman gently leading and the man accepting her superiority to him and supporting her, both becoming better and stronger as a result.  However. the author stresses that the woman should never humiliate her man or put him down even if he misbehaves - this is unworthy of her spiritual superiority.  As for making him wear panties or nappies - that is out - the woman must not impose her femininity on her man.  Disappointing read.