Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Sissy in Massive Diapers - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Babies & Sissy Babies (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Sissy in Massive Diapers (/showthread.php?tid=2624)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Sissy in Massive Diapers - BlushyBen - 06-09-2019

I'm excited to show off my huge diapers. Hopefully my pathetic attempts to waddle around in these would be entertaining to my female superiors!

[Image: IMG-20190609-094955.jpg]

[Image: MVIMG-20190609-094953.jpg]

[Image: MVIMG-20190609-095015.jpg]

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - wailer - 06-11-2019

Those are very thick! No excuses for getting out of bed at night.

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - BABYLOCK - 06-11-2019

And everywhere you go - you will have your very own portable loo !
The only thing here is to go out in public you will have to make a
visit to Omar the tent maker for a garment that will hide and handle
the volume of your bulky diaper.
Does this fashion make me look FAT ?

I was thinking of a cute rhyme from years ago - - -
Fatty fatty 2x4 can't get through the bathroom door !
But since you have your own portable loo no problemo

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - wailer - 06-12-2019

Toddlers have no reason to hide their diapers. If anything, they should be easily visible and accessible so that when you wet, which of course, is often, your babysitter can work out whether or not you need a change.

With thick thirsty diapers like yours, that's not going to be very often, maybe once or twice a day at most.

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - Seth - 06-12-2019

Wow they are very thick. I have been in a few similar ones, I remember the feeling that the shear bulk causes your legs to spread making it very difficult to move without waddling. Your nappy cover is very nice too.

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - Ali - 07-25-2019

Gosh, Ben, those really are huge bulky nappies, aren't they? And what a pretty pair of baby knickers too!

I bet you could wet your nappies two or three times before Mummy needed to change you.

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - mikki - 07-25-2019

(06-09-2019, 05:15 PM)BlushyBen Wrote: I'm excited to show off my huge diapers. Hopefully my pathetic attempts to waddle around in these would be entertaining to my female superiors!

[Image: IMG-20190609-094955.jpg]

[Image: MVIMG-20190609-094953.jpg]

[Image: MVIMG-20190609-095015.jpg]

Those are pretty massive and bulky diapers, Ben.  Is it a single diaper, or do you build up with multiple layers or inserts.  One significant problem with thick diapers is laundering them effectively.  If the diaper is too thick, it's difficult to completely wash the urine away.   

Your thick diapers bring to mind my own experiences of being "double-diapered" for car trips as an older child, back in the 1950s and even into the '60s.  Back then, it was strictly cloth diapers --  Curity birdseye -- and rubber panties.  Mommy would take 4 21x40 diapers, laid out flat and folded over in front, and add several more folded as inserts, pinned on very tightly, covered with a pair of Playtex rubber panties.  They were extremely bulky and almost impossible to conceal under my shorts or shortalls.  

Depending on the length of the trip, and if I needed changing, I might not get my pants back after a changing.  Mommy would say that I didn't really need them.  Needless to say, it was always mortifying to be seen this way.  The humiliation was often compounded by having to wear my harness and be on a leash, "for my own protection." 

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - BlushyBen - 07-31-2019

(07-25-2019, 01:29 PM)Ali Wrote: Gosh, Ben, those really are huge bulky nappies, aren't they? And what a pretty pair of baby knickers too!

I bet you could wet your nappies two or three times before Mummy needed to change you.

It's mostly just foam padding so it's not very absorbent Blush I just like having to waddle pitifully everywhere I go. Hopefully I get a mommy to change me soon though! I gotta go!

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - wailer - 08-02-2019

Daddy loves having me in thick nappies and waddling or even crawling... sometimes thick disposable, with slits cut in, then cloth nappies pinned tight, plastic pants, onesie, then thick training pants over all of that... always with lots of powder and rash cream, so no need to change me for a long time. I usually end up on the rug, legs spread wide, playing with my toys, or lying on my tummy.

Walking is hard, so is getting up without falling on my padded bottom! Nap and bedtimes mean on my tummy or on my back, no way I can lie on my side.

RE: Sissy in Massive Diapers - Ali - 08-03-2019

Whatever the bulkiness around your bottom is made up with, it's thoroughly humiliating.

I had a Japanese friend who liked to make me wear a kind of cover for my nappy and plastic pants. It was really thick, and forced my legs apart, making me waddle like an actual baby. I can't remember what she called it, but she said babies in Japan often wore them.