Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Sisters and Brothers - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Petticoating and Feminization (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sisters and Brothers (/showthread.php?tid=262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Sisters and Brothers - melodie - 09-20-2016

I know most have read or looked at the "More Mothers Today" thread but there is more to that.  More sisters are also feminizing their brothers, some with mom's encouragement.  Look at the attached pictures of sisters who have dressed their brothers in various skirts and dresses.  Notice also how the dresses/skirts also fit the boys really well. not just hand me downs.  It is as if mom bought these especially for their sons.

more of them

a fourth picture

and finally this one

RE: Sisters and Brothers - Bonzodoug - 09-20-2016

Sisters can be just as important as mothers.

RE: Sisters and Brothers - melodie - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 02:47 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: Sisters can be just as important as mothers.

If you click on the pictures you will see that these dresses and skirts fit the boys very nicely.  Surely mom bought these for their sons.

and some got their boys sissy dresses

RE: Sisters and Brothers - RadicalFeminist - 09-20-2016

The best is when the sister is dressed up as a boy in jeans, sports jersey and if she wants a nice crew cut. While the boy is dressed in an ultra prissy dress, with layers of petticoats and his hair in pigtails. This is my dream when dresses for boys and jeans for girls are the norm in every household.

RE: Sisters and Brothers - Patti59 - 09-21-2016

(09-20-2016, 12:37 PM)melodie Wrote: I know most have read or looked at the "More Mothers Today" thread but there is more to that.  More sisters are also feminizing their brothers, some with mom's encouragement.  Look at the attached pictures of sisters who have dressed their brothers in various skirts and dresses.  Notice also how the dresses/skirts also fit the boys really well. not just hand me downs.  It is as if mom bought these especially for their sons.

more of them

a fourth picture

and finally this one
It is so encouraging to see this happening, especially at these young ages.  As more mothers decide to create a better male....through feminization, it is also important that these mothers encourage girls to be stronger and to be more sports oriented and "masculine".   The feminine boy is so cute and adorable, but he also needs to be encouraged not to develop muscle and strength, but to concentrate on beauty and femininity.  The eventual elimination of male sports programs could be the result because of lack of participants, while the youth programs become an all Female activity, with cheerleading and dance teams being left for the pretty boys.  This would be a delightful future for us all.

RE: Sisters and Brothers - SweetTigra - 09-22-2016

In the animal kingdom, it seems that males fight for the opportunity to breed. Doesn't this suggest that some level of male aggressiveness is a good thing? Whenever we try to hard to re-engineer core qualities there are unintended consequences. Like when the Czechs decided that kids could be raised more effectively in state sponsored day-care centers. There has been massive push back and they contend that the natural nurturing motherhood role is much more important than previously thought.

RE: Sisters and Brothers - micheleFFS - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 01:53 PM)SweetTigra Wrote: In the animal kingdom, it seems that males fight for the opportunity to breed.  Doesn't this suggest that some level of male aggressiveness is a good thing?  Whenever we try to hard to re-engineer core qualities there are unintended consequences.  Like when the Czechs decided that kids could be raised more effectively in state sponsored day-care centers.  There has been massive push back and they contend that the natural nurturing motherhood role is much more important than previously thought.

I agree with you about "some level of male aggression." Males evolved to be protectors and providers, among other things. These do not justify male privilege, sexual aggression or any other abuse.

RE: Sisters and Brothers - RadicalFeminist - 09-23-2016

(09-22-2016, 01:53 PM)SweetTigra Wrote: In the animal kingdom, it seems that males fight for the opportunity to breed.  Doesn't this suggest that some level of male aggressiveness is a good thing?  Whenever we try to hard to re-engineer core qualities there are unintended consequences.  Like when the Czechs decided that kids could be raised more effectively in state sponsored day-care centers.  There has been massive push back and they contend that the natural nurturing motherhood role is much more important than previously thought.

We can have creative ways to channel this aggressiveness, males are generally very competitive so we can have fun making them compete in beauty pageants and trying to out fem themselves.

RE: Sisters and Brothers - SweetTigra - 09-24-2016

(09-23-2016, 03:20 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

We can have creative ways to channel this aggressiveness, males are generally very competitive so we can have fun making them compete in beauty pageants and trying to out fem themselves.

Very creative answer - but I think their natural aggression will always overcome your efforts at feminization.  I just feel like this goes against nature.  Also, reading most of the posts - I find many women on here who while enjoying a sissy maid, still long for an alpha male.  Seems like femtopia is, like other utopias, more of a pipe dream.

RE: Sisters and Brothers - RadicalFeminist - 09-25-2016

We will see, I never going to stop promoting the empowerment of women and feminization of males. Things are changing and males are adopting more feminine behavior. Most petticoating still happens behind close doors as male femininity becomes more mainstream petticoating will gain in popularity.