Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
looking for - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Mummies & Daddies (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: looking for (/showthread.php?tid=2600)

Pages: 1 2 3

looking for - babyian - 05-20-2019

looking for strict daddy to babyfy me, to spank me, to bottle feed me, maybe visit me or me visit you, no fees, 
daddy/sir would put me in nappies and make sure I use them  based in UK 
please note the picture is not of me but for illustration purposes only

RE: looking for - madammistess - 10-23-2019

(05-20-2019, 12:11 PM)babyian Wrote: looking for strict daddy to babyfy me, to spank me, to bottle feed me, maybe visit me or me visit you, no fees, 

the problem with that picture is that you are not restrained to the bed. how are you meant to stay safe

RE: looking for - wailer - 08-31-2020

(10-23-2019, 12:14 PM)madammistess Wrote:
(05-20-2019, 12:11 PM)babyian Wrote: looking for strict daddy to babyfy me, to spank me, to bottle feed me, maybe visit me or me visit you, no fees, 

the problem with that picture is that you are not restrained to the bed. how are you meant to stay safe
I'm sure that when the side is pulled up and a nappied toddler with hands in mittens and feet in booties won't be able to climb out. Of course, if they are caught trying, then a good spanking and then having reins attached to the mattress will keep the naughty boy in bed safely.

RE: looking for - madammistess - 09-02-2020

I do like to restrain babies so they cannot get into trouble to start with.

RE: looking for - wailer - 09-02-2020

(09-02-2020, 11:25 AM)madammistess Wrote: I do like to restrain babies so they cannot get into trouble to start with.
What sort of restraints do you use on your toddlers Madam? I'm imagining a squirming, moaning baby, their mouth gagged with their dummy, their hands mittened and feet bootied, but what other restraints would you use?

Like when baby is in his cot or when not in bed?

RE: looking for - madammistess - 09-08-2020

(09-02-2020, 12:31 PM)wailer Wrote: What sort of restraints do you use on your toddlers Madam? I'm imagining a squirming, moaning baby, their mouth gagged with their dummy, their hands mittened and feet bootied, but what other restraints would you use?

Like when baby is in his cot or when not in bed?

First and foremost a baby must have their hands locked in mittens at all times. When restraining them in bed I like to have them gagged with a dummy. Have there booties and mittens on. Then to restrain them into the bed I like a body harness with just their waist strapped down tight this way they can kick and struggle with no escape 

If the toddler doesn't behave then they will have a hood put on to cut out all sight and sound.

RE: looking for - Girlygirl - 09-08-2020

They do say sensory deprivation is one of the more effective tools of discipline (so much so that it features in many military methods).

RE: looking for - FrillyBilly - 09-08-2020

I like that kind of idea. Mittens, dummy, and then maybe a harness/reins, that are tethered to the bed. This would allow some movement, being able to sit up, even stand, but make sure baby stays put in their cot/crib. Some sort of leg shackle, could also be used to achieve the same result, but that’s not quite as babyish.

RE: looking for - BABYLOCK - 09-09-2020

(09-08-2020, 07:24 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: I like that kind of idea. Mittens, dummy, and then maybe a harness/reins, that are tethered to the bed. This  would allow some movement, being able to sit up, even stand, but make sure baby stays put in their cot/crib. Some sort of leg shackle, could also be used to achieve the same result, but that’s not quite as babyish.

In this day an age of electronics just wire Frilly Billy with a dog fence retaining device at the nursery room door - either sounding an loud alarm
or on a cruel scale a shocking reminder not to go there (EXIT).
Harness and reins should have sufficient jingle (sleigh) bells to alert of any movement.
Mittens will of course be useful in preventing tampering or removing any implements.
If the mittens are equipped with proximity sensors getting close to the areas forbidden
could sound an alarm ! 

A closed circuit TV feed would be interesting to watch !!!

RE: looking for - Girlygirl - 09-09-2020

One would almost think you’d encountered such a situation before, BABYLOCK. I don’t think anyone is getting out of you’re in charge.  Wink