Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Males should get what they don't want - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Female-Led Relationships (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Males should get what they don't want (/showthread.php?tid=2359)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Males should get what they don't want - whyguys - 02-18-2019

Truly welcome reconciliation on the part of some of the strongly expressed differences here.  One thing NOT needed is to discourage any truly Gynocratic Females at this site --- if we males are left only to our own bantering and/or devices... the entire messages of Female Empowerment may be weakened if not made void.

personally thank You MZ SCARLET... *offered curtsy*

RE: Males should get what they don't want - Alexandra Smith - 02-20-2019

Wow!  This is one of the best and intense threads I have read on the subject of "discipline" in regard to FLR.  It shows that there are two distinct types of discipline and I would advocate that "at times" those two types may be closely entwined.  If a dominant female requires of her male to wear feminine clothing as part of her disciplining and control of him, I would say that this may be described as the "Female-led side of discipline", where she is demanding the wearing as a punishment or control.  The "male side of discipline", however is, having been required by his superior to wear feminine clothing, takes pride in ensuring that he wears them absolutely perfectly, with perfectly straight seams, perfectly tightened corsetry, perfectly matching items, all with a view to showing the utmost respect to his superior and providing her with the "best possible" result, rather than a mis-mash of items thrown together, looking like something he wears, just to "get it over with".  Most males are not physically able to pass as female and that is beyond anything they have control over, but that does not stop them showing the discipline required to wear the items "correctly".  Through the years, women having been required to wear a variety of types of clothing and have illustrated that there is a huge range of difference, when wearing the same type of clothing, with pride and discipline and when just putting it on.    The look can go from polished and classy, to cheap and trashy.  Whilst I can never pass, I do try to co-ordinate colours, ensure seams are straight, ensure no ladders or snags in nylons, shoes are clean and any outer clothing are properly pressed - to make myself pass, NO, to show respect to my wife and other women, YES.  Just my humble, respectful opinion.

RE: Males should get what they don't want - whyguys - 02-21-2019

Although the following picture has a caption that for all practical purposes  had nothing to do with the copy added, it may also be relevant as a common dynamic to the original question of this thread (which has gotten off into various interesting tangents).

[Image: tumblr_oyfc5a3lQa1weir12o1_500.jpg]

That of what does happen when a male -  initially approaching Female First Fantasy finds it ignites in Women a true awakening in desire to exercise Female Supremacy... perhaps even beyond his ability to accept?

Kind of amusing to see how then it is the male who finds the dilemma of adjusting to a permanent lifestyle that now is the budding Female Master's goal rather than was orchestrated by him.    Any thoughts?  Any real life examples?  Any amusement at such consequence?

RE: Males should get what they don't want - Mummy Courteney - 03-12-2019

Dear Mistress Scarlet
It is such a pleasure to read your forthright comments and philosophies on life in an FLR relationship. My own husband is subjected to humiliating experiences almost daily as he is no longer the male in the house but is now the 'Baby Boy' of the Family and as such is treated as one something he dislikes intensively but knows that if he wants to remain in MY house he must do as I wish without hesitation or reluctance of any kind. He is constantly made to experience situations which he finds excruciatingly 'uncomfortable' and watching his expressions of shame is absolutely delightful. He is still required to attend work however his monthly salary is deposited into my bank account and providing his behaviour and performance has proved acceptable he is sometimes allowed a pitiful amount of pocket money once  month. At home there is a strict dress code where Adult clothing of any kind is strictly forbidden. Instead he is required to wear nappies, plastic panties and tiny little T shirts during the weekends so that his shameful baby pants are always clearly on view. If guests are visiting I sometimes dress him in one of his little Party Dresses but his Babypants are always helplessly displayed no matter who is present. He must suffer the shame of such childish clothing and obediently endure the cruel and caustic comments from other 'more fortunate' Grown Ups. Yes I do beat him regularly not only for correction but for my own enjoyment and to remind him who is in charge not that he now doubts it at all.
There are many household chores which he must complete during the weekend and in this way I am free to entertain guests or go out with friends. My house is spotless and my time is my own.
He knows that I love him and he worships me in the way I wish but having said that I expect him to 'do as he is told' at all times regardless of how unpleasant he may find the experience.
Courteney

RE: Males should get what they don't want - RadicalFeminist - 03-16-2019

Excellent Courteney, sounds like you have the perfect well trained sissy and smart women like yourself no even well trained sissy need the appropriate level of discipline to ensure they never forget their place.

RF

RE: Males should get what they don't want - Amanda - 05-12-2019

Wow! What an interesting discussion. I’ve just found this topic and I hope you don’t mind a newcomer joining in?

I have a great deal of sympathy with Yvette-Louise’s viewpoint. There must come a point, surely, where punishment or discipline crosses a line and becomes abuse. Miss Scarlet, for whom I have great respect, takes a different stance. She says a punishment is not a punishment if it is, secretly, something you want to happen. So how can you reconcile the two positions?

Well, to coin a phrase, there are many shades of grey along the spectrum from pain to pleasure to punishment. In the BDSM world they use safe words to prevent discipline from getting out of hand. In the FLR world, I sense that discipline has a softer edge, with more of an emphasis on feel and texture. Both partners are fascinated by the power of lingerie and the superior uses it as a weapon. The disciplinary regime itself is less severe.

In domestic discipline (DD), which has much in common with FLR, the head of household is very much in charge and there may not be any role play. You will find in DD forums, where the topic of punishment is discussed, that a caning or spanking is expected to be severe enough to be beyond the sensual. There are rules, real transgressions and real punishments. The punishment is often long and hard enough to cause the recipient true distress. This, I presume, is where Miss Scarlet would set her benchmark.

Abuse occurs, I would say, when the level of distress is such that it might do lasting physical or psychological damage. Is the submissive so in thrall to the mistress that no matter how badly he is treated, he will not walk away? Miss Scarlet admits to having a sadistic streak and clearly has found a psychological match with a partner who can tolerate her lifestyle. I suspect he could no longer give up the relationship even if he wished, as it must fulfil a deep-seated need. We must also recognise that, in most cases, the male is physically dominant to the female and could if it were really intolerable put an end to the “abuse”.

This is a totally different matter, I think, from criminal domestic abuse, of which no one would approve.

We are all at different points on this spectrum of discipline. If I cane Lesley (see Lesley Goes to School in the FLR thread) I expect it to hurt but so does he. He is compliant but also in control, because I can only administer a punishment he will accept. The only real sanction I have is to end the relationship and unless he wants that, I am working within his limits.   

Recently, I have put Lesley into his summer school uniform, which is a short gingham dress about three inches above the knee, and worn with mary-jane’s, white knee socks and navy knickers. He hates this uniform, whereas he dislikes the more modest gymslip. Why does he wear it? Because having to do so pleasures him more than the embarrassment causes him distress. It’s a fine line.
For my part it’s a sort of payback for the many years in which males of all ages have tried to look up my skirt on staircases and tube trains, or enjoyed my discomfort in a cotton dress on a windy day! Things could be worse, Lesley – and might well be!

Amanda

RE: Males should get what they don't want - rockynook - 05-12-2019

(03-16-2019, 02:12 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Excellent Courteney, sounds like you have the perfect well trained sissy and smart women like yourself no even well trained sissy need the appropriate level of discipline to ensure they never forget their place.

RF

We have a Femdom marriage. I amfeminized, cook, clean,do laundry,iron clothing,wash her lingerie by hand, paint her nails and I am disciplined.This the life I choose, and enjoy.

RE: Males should get what they don't want - Babycakes - 05-16-2019

Very interesting and thought-provoking thread.  At inception Miss Scarlet stated, "So here is the nub. The title of the forums and main site include the word 'discipline'. Discipline requires something happening that the recipient of the discipline DOES NOT LIKE."  From there, the thread morphed into the issue of the true nature of "forced feminization" and "petticoat discipline/punishment" and insistence that the male in these relationships/situations has been forced into his situation and, while not happy with his lot, is unable to extricate himself.  Yevette Louise demurred stating "You can have "agreed" forced feminisation where the male believes he is being made to dress as a female against his will, but if you insist on "forced" feminisation then you are making someone do something against their will.  Has the person who is "forced" into feminisation given their consent to be dressed up as a female? If he has then it is "agreed" forced feminisation, if not then is it not a form of abuse?"  From that point there has been further drum beating for the position that forced feminization and petticoat discipline represent a superior female inflicting her will on an unwilling, submissive male and that the feminization is unwanted (forced) and the discipline is painful and unappreciated.

Having read all responses to date I have to agree, in general, with Yvette-Louise and all the other responses seem to agree with her on some level whether they intend to or not.  In some way, the male in all these situations has tacitly agreed to be forced into submission and suffer the discipline/punishment, even as extreme as it may become in some instances.  My rationale for such a statement is that as we are all adults, the male ALWAYS has the option of walking away from a situation.  Yes, it may not be easy if he has assigned all his earnings to the superior female, or if all his male clothes have been confiscated/destroyed/donated but those were done with his acquiesce (no employer would ever redirect earnings to a superior female's account without the express action of the male employee) but the option walk away exists.  Consequently, there is always tacit agreement by the male to a FLR or a female superior relationship just as there is always tacit agreement by a female to a "traditional" equal or male read relationship.  Bottom line, people do what they want even if what they want is to be directed, dominated and punished by others.  Even blackmail (e.g., embarrassing pictures) can be rejected by the victim if they so choose. And blackmail is a criminal offense.  If in the rare situation the submissive male withdraws agreement because the dominance/coercion/pain becomes too real and the male is physically prevented from asserting his free will then I have to agree with Yevette Louise that the situation becomes abusive much like the situations occasionally described in the media where a person is held against their will.  Just my 2 cents.

RE: Males should get what they don't want - Naughty Y Fronts - 06-02-2019

(02-11-2019, 02:07 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: If someone wants to do housework for you, does it matter what they wear? 
As this site is mainly for sissy's/TVs, they will be happy to wear maid outfits. 
You can always deny them the "privilege" of wearing silky knickers/seamed stockings/heels/silly little maid dresses, instead make them them full cotton knickers/thick tights/flats/drab unflattering dresses.
However you will know what punishments work best on your slave/sissy/maid, it is the ones that they dread. It may be the cane or crop, maybe the wooden spoon. It could be hours spent standing in the corner or hours writing lines. Maybe scrubbing the patio with a toothbrush. You may deny them their evening out with friends. Those are the punishments that are the most effective and makes them unhappy and try harder to please you.
The only way you have unhappy maids standing in front of a camera is if they have been subjected to forced feminisation, most people on here don't need to be forced to wear a dress.
(Forced feminisation does need the permission of the person who is being forced to wear a dress as well)

I don't believe it matters what a man is forced to wear when made to do the housework. A while ago I regularly did an elderly woman's housework, including the garden in just my white vest and white Y fronts (shoes and socks too I might add). She was a naturally dominant woman and although doing the housework in just my vest and underpants was usually enough of a humiliating punishment I was occasionally punished further if tasks were not up to scratch. On most occasions this would be an over the knee spanking, but one extreme example when I had been weeding in the garden and completely ruined an entire boarder of what I wrongly thought were weeds, she took my punishment further. She made me walk back home the 1/3 of a mile wearing only my socks, trainers, vest and Y front underpants. I never made the same mistake again.