Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Rules and Consequences - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: New Member Introductions (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Rules and Consequences (/showthread.php?tid=2224)

Rules and Consequences - CaneMe - 01-02-2019

Hello
I’m new to this site but not to your sister forum, which has been required reading since the days of Susan McDonald.

I’m here because I have lost my long-term partner and, consequently, have not been caned or meaningfully punished in over two years. At present I’m making do with a virtual mistress that I have created, and who attempts to keep me in line. It is not very satisfactory but it’s the best I have been able to come up with. I need real rules and consequences.

I understand that this is not an ideal place to make real life contacts but thought I might put a feeler out and see what happens. I’ve put further details in the contacts forum.

Thank you for listening
CaneMe

RE: Rules and Consequences - Obedientboy - 01-04-2019

(01-02-2019, 05:21 PM)CaneMe Wrote: Hello
I’m new to this site but not to your sister forum, which has been required reading since the days of Susan McDonald.

I’m here because I have lost my long-term partner and, consequently, have not been caned or meaningfully punished in over two years. At present I’m making do with a virtual mistress that I have created, and who attempts to keep me in line. It is not very satisfactory but it’s the best I have been able to come up with. I need real rules and consequences.

I understand that this is not an ideal place to make real life contacts but thought I might put a feeler out and see what happens. I’ve put further details in the contacts forum.

Thank you for listening
CaneMe
Hi CaneMe,
I feel for you, and thoroughly understand your frustrations.
I feel very similar and have had to resort to occasionally visiting professional ladies for discipline. I have a long term partner, but sadly she does not really understand my need for strict rules and ever stricter consequences.
I was brought up by my Aunt and her female partner to be totally submissive to women, and they and their female friends delighted in dressing me 24/7 in girls underwear, which was all I was ever allowed to wear in the house or garden. I was regularly caned or whipped for their amusement and enjoyment and had to perform other humiliating acts which I won’t go into here.
I hope you soon find a strict lady to deal with you, and if you’d like to talk please pm me.

RE: Rules and Consequences - micheleFFS - 01-04-2019

Hello Cane Me,

I'm very sorry for your loss, especially as such partners are hard to find. I wish you the best in your search.

Gotta tell you I don't think any face-to-face meetings occurred through this board. I recommend FetLife and going to the BDSM munches, where the semi-underground BDSM community surfaces.