Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Under young female control - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Female-Led Relationships (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Under young female control (/showthread.php?tid=2148)

Pages: 1 2 3

Under young female control - Sissy Leslie - 12-07-2018

Hi everybody.

I think that there is nothing more humiliating than if you are under female control, and she is younger than you.

I have this fantasy in which I am being dominated by a young female who is either 19 years-old , or in her 20's. She makes me take off my clothes and fold them up neatly. I am then ordered to stand with my hands by my side. (Obviously by this point I have an erection). Going over to a set of drawers, she takes out a pair of frilly knickers and holds them up in front of me. "Put these on" she commands. I do as I am told.

Soon she is making me put on more female clothing, including lacy anklets, a petticoat, culminating in a pink satin dress with puffed-sleeves and a Peter Pan collar. After fastening it, she ties a satin sash around my waist. A wig is next, a blonde one with ringlets. A pretty bow is tied into the wig. A pair of black patent leather shoes complete my outfit. After putting a dummy in my mouth and making me cuddle a ragdoll, she leads me downstairs by the hand  to the Living Room. A small group of mature women are sitting around excitedly chatting amongst themselves. When they see me they laugh and make comments such as "Doesn't he make a pretty little sissy girl?".

After being made to recite Nursery Rhymes in a lisping, childish voice, I am humiliated even further. Some of the women undo their blouses, and before long I am made to suck and nuzzle their breasts whilst they cuddle and hug me. To them, I am no more than a plaything whose only purpose in life is to be humiliated  and kept under female control. (If only this could become true! >sigh<! Smile

RE: Under young female control - Ali - 12-21-2018

While I never really ‘served’ my little sister, I did find it incredibly humiliating to be put into little girls clothes as a punishment when she (and sometimes her friends) were around.

It was embarrassing being dressed as a girl. Being dressed as a girl younger than my sister, who’s two years younger than me, was mortifying.

I always found it much worse being punished when there were other children younger than me around.

RE: Under young female control - BABYLOCK - 12-23-2018

Lucky having someone younger to be able to use her clothes as hand me ups - that fit must be most revealing and
ecstatically humiliating - are your panties tenting or bulging ? My my such unbecoming we better hurry up and find
a dress and petticoat to hide that.
Oh did I tell you that I invited some of my girl friends over for a party - and it is going to be kind of coming out party
for your sissy induction - there will be camera and videos to make this a very memorable unforgettable event !

RE: Under young female control - antonia - 12-23-2018

(12-23-2018, 08:29 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Lucky having someone younger to be able to use her clothes as hand me ups - that fit must be most revealing and
ecstatically humiliating - are your panties tenting or bulging ? My my such unbecoming we better hurry up and find
a dress and petticoat to hide that.
Oh did I tell you that I invited some of my girl friends over for a party - and it is going to be kind of coming out party
for your sissy induction - there will be camera and videos to make this a very memorable unforgettable event !

I am sure we all look forward to seeing your photos as a Christmas for us all Smile

RE: Under young female control - Conway - 01-17-2019

A while back, I found a female-led relationship site maintained by a woman who described her home life. She had a stay-at-home husband, a teenage daughter, and a younger son.

Every Sunday, she held a family meeting where she outlined her expectations for the husband and son for the upcoming week. In her absence, the daughter was in charge of the household. While she couldn't order her father around, she could remind him of his tasks, and report his performance back to her mother, who would take any corrective action necessary. She had full authority over her brother.

They had a family white board in the kitchen that the daughter would use to mark progress on her father's and brother's chores and assigned tasks.

The mother wrote that this was an excellent way to introduce her daughter to managerial skills, and a good way to prepare her for her future as a head-of-household.

RE: Under young female control - whyguys - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 12:41 AM)Conway Wrote: A while back, I found a female-led relationship site maintained by a woman who described her home life. She had a stay-at-home husband, a teenage daughter, and a younger son.

Every Sunday, she held a family meeting where she outlined her expectations for the husband and son for the upcoming week. In her absence, the daughter was in charge of the household.  While she couldn't order her father around, she could remind him of his tasks, and report his performance back to her mother, who would take any corrective action necessary. She had full authority over her brother.

They had a family white board in the kitchen that the daughter would use to mark progress on her father's and brother's chores and assigned tasks.

The mother wrote that this was an excellent way to introduce her daughter to managerial skills, and a good way to prepare her for her future as a head-of-household.

WOW... truly an undeniably educative scenario in which the young male seeing even his adult father was under the surveillance of the daughter would prove that males are of inferior status totally!

RE: Under young female control - Saz - 01-18-2019

I'll have to admit I’ve often been curious about the workings of a mixed gender FLR household. It’s obviously important that all the Females in the house are taught from an early age that Females are in charge of the house but it must be difficult as to how to introduce it as the father must have some adult authority as from purely a safety point of view a child cannot be left in overall charge, brothers are obviously a very different matter entirely. 
This system does in theory have merits as the father is still in overall charge, however he is also aware that his powers would be limited as his Daughter would report on him to Her Mother, I’m guessing that a Daughters influence would grow as She becomes older and more accustomed to operating in a FRL household after all with great power comes greater responsibilities, say for instance She could get Her brother or father to do the washing up, watch what She wants to watch on tv, even enforcing bedtimes as She becomes older especially with Her brother. 
The whole thing must be a mine field though as influence is gradually handed over to all the Females of the household, it must be even more difficult with more than one Daughter with mixed ages. 

Other questions do spring to mind such as, how is this role change managed outside the household as it’s in nobody’s interest for the daughters to come across as a spoilt children, if the father and brother are ‘feminised’ (for example do they wear skirts around the house) would the daughters be allowed to mention this to the outside world, by what age would Daughters have more or less full authority (I'm guessing the would be dependant on how mature the Daughters are), the list could go on.

FRL families do seem to bring forward some issues of their own and if these family units are to become the norm then boundaries need to be discussed with all parties knowing what is expected of them,it's one thing for a Girl to have some level of Petticoating Discipline authority over Her brother but there is now way in reality that She could be expected to be able to petticoat Her father in anyway! 
The way I understand FRL households is that males aren’t there to become servants of the Females (pure fantasy that the males have to dress up as maids and carry out all the Females wishes, well maybe it could happen behind closed doors, lol) in reality fathers would still have an important role to carry out, FRL's are about Women take control instead of the males, allowing males to become more gentle in their outlook and actions and for this to be successful it requires all parties to be happy with the arrangement after all these families are still loving normal families!
As mentioned earlier the young Girls learn about being the one in charge and the responsibilities that come with it and the boys will learn that it's perfectly okay for a male to be more feminine and even pretty, also it helps it become normal for their future Wives/Girlfriends to take the lead in their relationships.

It does sound like a great site, would you still know the address Conway?
It's good to see relationships going about change in a great and realistic way in which the husband/father isn’t humiliated but changing roles with dignity enabling for a smoother and nicer transition also the son would see that it can be carried out so naturally.

RE: Under young female control - sissyjamieanne - 01-19-2019

i can certainly see the benefit of being required to submit to a younger Female. i would certainly find it humiliating and embarrassing, but it would drive home the message that as a sissy, ALL Women are superior to me and will be obeyed. The fact that She is 10, 20 or even 30 years younger does not negate the fact that She is an adult Woman and deserves all of the respect due Her.

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne

RE: Under young female control - Sissycindylynn - 01-20-2019

This would also benefit younger women in feeling comfortable and confident in controlling a sissy and further enhance her self-esteem and knowledge of her own inherent superiority of all males and especially sissies. Not to mention enhancing her talents at feminizing, correcting, molding and controlling the sissy.

I could imagine mothers and daughters gathering in a home so the mothers can share the benefits of a serving sissy and to share effective skillsets in teaching their daughters to assert and rule over the lucky males they'll be training.

RE: Under young female control - melodie - 01-26-2019

My home growing up was a run by my mom so being led by a dominate female was not a choice. A girl next door knew I wore dresses and would also demand I wear dresses when playing with her. This girlalso had some of my male friends dress-up as girls with me and her.