Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Going to a wedding... - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Female Dominant Visual Arts (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Going to a wedding... (/showthread.php?tid=2108)

Pages: 1 2

Going to a wedding... - Ali - 11-20-2018

Imagine that you're ten or eleven, and going to a wedding. You don't want to go, because weddings are *so* boring for a ten or eleven year old boy. But your little sister is really excited because it meant she gets to dress up in a pretty outfit.

Two days before the event your mother decides that you'd been naughty and therefore had to be subjected to her 'petticoat discipline' punishment. She had two dresses - one for your little sister, and one for you. And she said you had to choose.

Which one would you chose?

RE: Going to a wedding... - GinaV - 11-20-2018

Difficult decision, to be sure, but the one on the right is just a little bit frillier. You will look like a perfect sissy wearing either one.

RE: Going to a wedding... - BABYLOCK - 11-20-2018

Whatever you decide to wear 'DO NOT UPSTAGE THE BRIDE" unless of course you are the BRIDE !

RE: Going to a wedding... - afp - 10-24-2020

They are both lovely. I would image a typical boy would protest and not want to make a choice, but of course if he really had a choice it would be left one that’s off-white, however I’m sure the choice would be taken from him and mother would choose the right one with all the white lace, just perfect for a flower boy.

RE: Going to a wedding... - Girlygirl - 10-24-2020

Mother’s usually know their sons better than they know themselves so a clever boy would know that if he didn’t choose he would end up with the one he really didn’t want to wear as opposed to just the one he disliked.  Wink

For me it would be an eeny, meeny, miney, mo affair.  Big Grin

RE: Going to a wedding... - Robin77 - 12-03-2020

(10-24-2020, 02:50 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Mother’s usually know their sons better than they know themselves so a clever boy would know that if he didn’t choose he would end up with the one he really didn’t want to wear as opposed to just the one he disliked.  Wink

For me it would be an eeny, meeny, miney, mo affair.  Big Grin
 Most FLS boys are Sissies. Sissies are barefoot naked at weddings.

Except Bridesmaids. I've served as Bridesmaid for several nuptials.

* Crown of flowers w/transparent veil.
 * Pierced Teats w/silver bells.
 * White 5" strappies.
 * Oiled fully erect penis.

I've also been The Sissybride.

RE: Going to a wedding... - whyguys - 12-03-2020

(11-20-2018, 02:42 AM)Ali Wrote: Imagine that you're ten or eleven, and going to a wedding. You don't want to go, because weddings are *so* boring for a ten or eleven year old boy. But your little sister is really excited because it meant she gets to dress up in a pretty outfit.

Two days before the event your mother decides that you'd been naughty and therefore had to be subjected to her 'petticoat discipline' punishment. She had two dresses - one for your little sister, and one for you. And she said you had to choose.

Oh.... wouldn't it be even SO yet better if the Mother gave the younger SISTER the authority to choose which party gown HER older malette sibling must wear.   Would not such would be an excellent opportunity truly to establish proper FEMALE AUTHORITY in the family.  

(Hmmm... how about an even greater object lesson or example -- perhaps if the family still had a father present the Mother might enter in a pant suit with HER husbette timidly and submissively in tow in a party dress at HER SIDE!)

RE: Going to a wedding... - Girlygirl - 12-03-2020

That’s a great image you paint, Whyguys. Indeed, a lot of sons look to their fathers as role models so with the father in a party frock, it may make it even easier to gain compliance from the son.  Big Grin

RE: Going to a wedding... - afp - 12-03-2020

Whyguys, like Girlygirl says they are great ideas

RE: Going to a wedding... - Jenitv - 03-16-2021

(11-20-2018, 02:42 AM)Ali Wrote: Imagine that you're ten or eleven, and going to a wedding. You don't want to go, because weddings are *so* boring for a ten or eleven year old boy. But your little sister is really excited because it meant she gets to dress up in a pretty outfit.

They are both lovely, but if I was forced into choosing, it would be the one on the right, it's the more frilly and sissy one.
Love 'n' Hugs
Jeni
xxxxx