Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Petticoating and Related Disciplines (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sissy Sources (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies (/showthread.php?tid=151)

Pages: 1 2

sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Miss Racheal - 08-05-2016

hi all i have been making adult baby sissy dresses and clothing for many years and  things like plastic and latex rubber pants and frilly panties plastic lined.  bonnets bibs booties  and so much more   baby harnesses reigns in leather and webbing and just about anything you can imagine .. or show from a picture 
also make cots highchairs and other furniture  if any one would like anything then  please message or mail me    very accommodating service and made to measure
Racheal
rachealhall4@gmail.com   
or mail here

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Miss Racheal - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 12:22 AM)Miss Racheal Wrote: hi all i have been making adult baby sissy dresses and clothing for many years and  things like plastic and latex rubber pants and frilly panties plastic lined.  bonnets bibs booties  and so much more   baby harnesses reigns in leather and webbing and just about anything you can imagine .. or show from a picture 
also make cots highchairs and other furniture  if any one would like anything then  please message or mail me    very accommodating service and made to measure
Racheal
rachealhall4@gmail.com   
or mail here
test picture..  [Image: 20150316_215907.jpg]image hosting free

(08-05-2016, 06:21 PM)Miss Racheal Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:22 AM)Miss Racheal Wrote: hi all i have been making adult baby sissy dresses and clothing for many years and  things like plastic and latex rubber pants and frilly panties plastic lined.  bonnets bibs booties  and so much more   baby harnesses reigns in leather and webbing and just about anything you can imagine .. or show from a picture 
Racheal
rachealhall4@gmail.com   
or mail here
some of my  outfits that i make 
[Image: 5_18_021.jpg]temp image upload

Racheal
rachealhall4@gmail.com   
or mail here
hopefully this link works to some of the lovely things w have made 

http://postimg.org/gallery/2lklt2fyi/

Racheal
rachealhall4@gmail.com   
or mail here
some of my  outfits that i make 
[Image: 5_18_021.jpg]temp image upload

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Miss Racheal - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 04:17 AM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote:
Racheal
rachealhall4@gmail.com   
or mail here

Do you have a website, etsy etc etc if mods will allow it? I for one would like to see some of your items. Smile

hope this works okay

http://postimg.org/gallery/2r1qc4myy/http://postimg.org/gallery/2lklt2fyi/

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Ali - 08-06-2016

There are some beautiful baby dresses and frilly knickers in those pics, Miss Racheal. I especially love the dresses with matching panties, and the lovely strappy dress, captioned 'dress2'. Beautiful.

They're beautifully designed and must take ages to make. Are they expensive?

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Miss Racheal - 08-07-2016

(08-06-2016, 09:55 AM)Ali Wrote: There are some beautiful baby dresses and frilly knickers in those pics, Miss Racheal. I especially love the dresses with matching panties, and the lovely strappy dress, captioned 'dress2'. Beautiful.

hello ali and thankyou 
I love making them  and very rarely make two designs the same to make them very special
as for costs i truly try an keep them as low as i can and certainly no where near some sites that seem to rip of mummies and little sissies from enjoying this lovely liife
an yes some take more time than others but i truly love making them knowing they bring joy to a little sissy or babies life 
if you might have an enquiry please feel free to message 
Miss Racheal

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Miss Racheal - 08-17-2016

(08-06-2016, 09:55 AM)Ali Wrote: There are some beautiful baby dresses and frilly knickers in those pics, Miss Racheal. I especially love the dresses with matching panties, and the lovely strappy dress, captioned 'dress2'. Beautiful.

hi there ali
i try to keep costs down   and love making them . and yes they can take a little time to mak it depends how special  they are to be and how ultra frilly for little sissies to wear 
if you might be interested then please feel free to message   we do a made to measure service to your requirements 
 Racheal

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Ali - 08-31-2016

That's lovely. Thank you Miss.

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - babyian - 10-16-2016

cool I like the pictures and dress wish I had one of those

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Jaqueline - 10-24-2016

Yes I love them as well the frillier the better for me

RE: sissy adult baby clothing dresses frillies - Miss Racheal - 11-06-2016

(11-06-2016, 06:31 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: I find it really annoying when people take my pics and post them without my permission. The above pic is me in my crib, posted here without my authorization.

Here is the original from my profile on Fetlife.com;

[Image: Hello_Kitty.jpg]
My fault Bobby sent you a message  if you'd like to read it  . If mod is reading please can you remove the pik as it wasn't posted  as one of my like and just a test one  which I didn't know how to post a picture .