Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Male Chastity (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? (/showthread.php?tid=1357)

Pages: 1 2 3

Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Paulette the Tart - 01-22-2018

I've been through the usual variety of chastity devices, finding, of course, that most don't work and finally, a few years ago, discovered that only full belts were comfortable, inescapable and totally effective - hence my avatar.

I find the biggest turn-on is not actually being locked up but is being threatened with being locked in my 'stainless steel panties from Hell'. Being teased while totally helpless to remove them gets Mister Desperate unbelievably frustrated but I hate the inconvenience of everyday wear. I have managed 47 days continuous imprisonment in the 'industrial knickers from the Isambard Kingdom Brunel lingerie range' and I even ski in them but I still hate them . . . . yet I love sleeping in them and waking up desperately frustrated, with my poor panty python straining so hard to break free and, of course, failing.

Yes - it's a true love/hate relationship I have with my 'iron-age undies'.

How do you feel about your chastity belt - or about keeping a male helpless in one?

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - antonia - 01-22-2018

I must admit I find mine a comfort now. Mr. floppy, as mistress calls it, doesn't actually need restraining as it never now gets hard and takes a lot of tugging to get a dribble sad to say. Being in the cage does frustrate me from touching it though, not that I am allowed to do that without supervision anyway, but temptation is always there.

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - sissy_d - 01-23-2018

Hello. I must admit that I have gone through my own chastity phases.  It is odd how chastity both arouses and denies at once, perhaps that is it's charm.  Anyhow, I have purchased and worn a few varieties of chastity belts over the past two years, but nothing near the restraint of panties from Hell.  I have also been my own keyholder this entire time.  I did buy a timer-safe, which helps prolong chastity duration, but always remain somewhat in control of my own chastity.

Regardless.  I have found that I enjoy being in my cage, knowing I will not get out anytime soon.  After finding a comfortable ring/tube combo, it has become easier to last long on lockdown.  I do have much of the same love-hate relationship with chastity, because I love the arousal, while I hate how weak I am when free. 

I have found myself progressively going smaller in tube size over the past few years... I haven't really gotten smaller while hard, but enjoy the snug feeling of tight enclosure.

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Michelle TV - 01-23-2018

I too have that love/hate relationship with chastity. Tried a cheap knock off CB and it took days to get all the various combinations correct. Then after ten days cleaning and shaving. So went to a silicon one piece. Again great for a week or two but then just had to remove to clean and heal as bits caught and the inevitable shaving. I do wonder if being denied is so short term as in a few days then clean and leave for a few days, wouldn't be a more realistic denial. Because lets face facts, Female Masters get some more attention and work done but very little else from it. Perhaps the thrill of control but I do question if long term chastity in a device is any more effective than just Female Master control.

The positives are better hygiene on males, less time wasted self pleasuring and concentration on better lifestyle choices. The problems have always been, chosing device, who controls and why you are locked. If you're under a Female or male Masters control the last two parts are important. If you try solo the first is. Personally I would be happy to be locked away with all the males also locked and controlled. The world would be a better and nicer place. Until then it is an ongoing issue with no simple solution.

Heart Heart Heart

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Paulette the Tart - 01-23-2018

The love/hate relationship is so intense but so difficult to explain, isn't it. I explored it in my first novel (blatant plug!) and I hope the powers that be here won't mind me quoting from a scene where the 'hero' of the book is helplessly strung up to the tops of the two posts at the foot of their four poster, has had the plastic cage he's been locked into for the last two weeks removed and has just been presented by his wife/mistress/goddess with a full Florentine chastity belt.

Quote:   “So. Chastity.”

Oh dear. The subject absolutely fascinated me. I had read countless articles about male chastity and devoured innumerable stories of hapless blokes totally unable to so much as touch themselves where it mattered most while their wives kept them locked up for ludicrously long periods and enjoyed limitless orgasms thanks to their caged victims' tongues - and all the time they gave me tremendous erections. What I couldn't understand is why! Why should something which stops you having erections and orgasms make you want both so intensely? All I knew was that women all over the World were enjoying the benefits of obedient, well-behaved men and limitless oral sex while new devices for preventing men enjoying their favourite piece of anatomy seemed to be appearing daily.

The trouble was that now my wife had also been awakened to the possibilities afforded by a tame desperately frustrated male and it appeared that she was thoroughly intent on joining that ever-increasing sisterhood of supremely happy women.

Full chastity belts aren't cheap but what my new mistress had invested in was no cut price economy version from the far east. No, it was the real deal: proper stainless steel panties from an instantly recognisable and well respected manufacturer in Germany and I knew there was no way I was going to be allowed to avoid finding out just exactly why they were so well respected. I wasn't just going to be unable to touch my beloved joystick: once that belt was locked securely around my pelvis, I wasn't even going to be able to see it!

Oh no! - Just thinking about it was turning me on and guess where my new mistress's gaze was fixed. Yes, 'there' and the flag was way above half-mast already. I'd been released from two whole long frustrating weeks of chastity not hours before and now my downstairs brain and its associated appendage were telling my gloating mistress that they wanted more of it! This was so damning. While locked, I was so turned on that I was straining incredibly hard to get erect: so hard that it seemed I was in danger of breaking the cage and, now I was free of the accursed device, I was getting erect through the thought of being locked up again.

When I was in, I wanted out and, now I was out, it appeared I was showing all the signs of wanting back in!

“I can see from your lap-top that the subject holds, shall we say, some fascination?” She raised an eyebrow quizzically. “And I can see from your little lie detector that you find it exciting. But why? It seems to go against all the primitive male instincts.”

She was right, I had to admit that it turned me on. Let's face it, the evidence was clear for her to see but I had as much difficulty in understanding why as she did. It all came back to the questions as to why something which stops you having erections and orgasms should make you want both so intensely and, more importantly and even more inexplicably, why, now I was free of that awful plastic prison, I was getting erect through the thought of being locked up again and in an even more secure and effective proper chastity belt. The human mind is a strange thing: the submissive mind even more so.

I did my best to explain to my beautiful mistress the apparent contradiction but, while I could explain about wanting something more when you can't have it, I couldn't come up with any logical explanation why any sane male would actually want to be put into that situation or why the threat of it should be such an erotic turn-on. The nearest I could get was by explaining about it being a form of portable bondage and that it was therefore exciting to be made to wear it by a dominant woman but, as for wearing one voluntarily, then all I could come up with was how a guy lost interest in sex as soon as he'd come but how wonderful the feeling was which led up to it and how he wanted that feeling to last forever but didn't have the self-control to stop himself from masturbating.

Her eyes lit up.

“So you actually want the help of a chastity device to keep you from playing with yourself?” she enquired rather incredulously.

“I guess so,” I replied.

“And you find the promise of staying randy for long periods exciting enough to want to be locked up?”

“Sort of.”

“But what really gets you going is the thought of being forced to wear one?”

My lie detector sprang into action immediately and a broad smile graced my mistress's beautiful face.

“OK – No need to answer that one!”

However, I just had to deny it.

“No, no. I've hated the last two weeks!”

“Really? So why is Mister Happy telling me he wants to be locked up again?”

“No, really, I hate it”

“No you don't. You LOVE it!”

I was rapidly losing any vestige of composure.

“All right, I love it and hate it.” I had to admit it: it was very much a love/hate relationship and Mister Happy wasn't helping one jot!

My new mistress was winning and she knew it. She took hold of my erect shaft, squeezed gently and whispered in my ear, “Stainless steel panties.”

Instinctively I tensed . . . . and she understood all too well my reaction as she felt my cock pulse in her hand.

“Stainless steel panties.”

It happened again.

“You want them, don't you? . . . . . Lovely stainless steel panties. . . . . . Tell me how much you want to wear them. . . . . . Show me how much you want me to lock you in them.”

Then I totally lost control and started to thrust into her hand.

“If you don't want me to lock you in them it’s very simple. All you have to do is just stop what you're doing to my hand right now.”

Stop? STOP!!? Mister Happy was on a mission. I was approaching the point of no return and my downstairs brain just didn't understand the word ‘stop’. Didn't my mistress know there was absolutely no way I could stop?

With hindsight, of course she knew there was no way I could stop. . . . . . She was playing with me and then, when I carried on thrusting into her hand regardless of the consequences . . . . . .

She let go!

“Oh no you don't!”

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Jessielinton - 01-23-2018

(01-22-2018, 08:55 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: I've been through the usual variety of chastity devices, finding, of course, that most don't work and finally, a few years ago, discovered that only full belts were comfortable, inescapable and totally effective - hence my avatar.

I find the biggest turn-on is not actually being locked up but is being threatened with being locked in my 'stainless steel panties from Hell'. Being teased while totally helpless to remove them gets Mister Desperate unbelievably frustrated but I hate the inconvenience of everyday wear. I have managed 47 days continuous imprisonment in the 'industrial knickers from the Isambard Kingdom Brunel lingerie range' and I even ski in them but I still hate them . . . . yet I love sleeping in them and waking up desperately frustrated, with my poor panty python straining so hard to break free and, of course, failing.

Yes - it's a true love/hate relationship I have with my 'iron-age undies'.

How do you feel about your chastity belt - or about keeping a male helpless in one?
As a woman that keeps her male in one. I love them!!! I think that they could have a profound impact on society. If I were a male I would hate them cause they take away my freedom. Of course it requires extra care and cleaning, but I couldn't imagine my slave being able to cum whenever he wants. Nothing would get done.
Jessie

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Michelle TV - 01-23-2018

Firstly Paulette great story, not really fiction was it...

Secondly yes Miss Jessielinton, males pathetic things should be locked away for their safety and as you quite rightly point out, constant uncalled for masturbation. Hate being locked? No in fact the opposite. But being locked needs a reason I believe and that being to better a Female Master, or male one, rather than just being locked.

There are some really great devices but they all state extra cleaning is needed at regular intervals. Which is fine if you could trust a male not to be filthy unsupervised. Am I takling myself into something here?

To answer Paulette, the steel knickers are frightening but even they might not be long term. The cages and restraints, I was looking at having a PA then using a Prince Albert device, still need some maintenance. And yes I have been to nudist events locked up and been therefore on display, loved that feeling. I just wonder if, like wearng a slave collar, this needs two to make it work.  Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Paulette the Tart - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 11:53 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Firstly Paulette great story, not really fiction was it...

That's very kind of you, Michelle. It was just a tiny excerpt from a full-length (nearly 83,000 words) novel which sells reasonably well and I have had some encouraging reviews so I'm currently working on my second.

As for it not really being fiction, let's just say that the imagination is a wonderful place to visit but that writing from experience does add a certain authenticity and believability which helps the reader put themselves into the story and, in my opinion, enhances their enjoyment of it. May I quote from the Introduction:-

Quote:   The following is a work of fiction but almost all of the scenarios have been tested for practicality, just for the sake of realism and authenticity of course. Most have been tested more than once, many have been tested several times and some have been exhaustively tested over and over again – only for the sake of research you understand. (That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!) However, if you choose to indulge in any of the concepts, events or scenarios depicted herein, you do so entirely at your own risk and that of your reputation as a sane human being.

As I said, the following is a work of fiction but many of you will wish it wasn’t and I’ll wager some of you wish it had happened, could happen or would happen to you. Maybe, by the time you reach the end of the first chapter, you will even live in hope that it will happen to you. Well you could always risk leaving it around for your wife or girlfriend to read . . . . . . . . . . if you dare!

Should you choose to share it with the significant female in your life, I feel it only right to warn you that there may be consequences. Two immediately spring to mind:-

One:- she may decide that you’re an incorrigible pervert and leave you for someone far more grey and boring.

Two:- she may decide that you’re an incorrigible pervert and take advantage of your fetishes and weaknesses to ensure that she gets all the sex she wants exactly the way she wants it.

So:-

Be careful what you wish for. -
You just might get it!                   

(01-23-2018, 11:53 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: There are some really great devices but they all state extra cleaning is needed at regular intervals. Which is fine if you could trust a male not to be filthy unsupervised. Am I takling myself into something here?

To answer Paulette, the steel knickers are frightening but even they might not be long term. The cages and restraints, I was looking at having a PA then using a Prince Albert device, still need some maintenance. . . . . .   Heart Heart Heart Heart

I agree - a sensible and effective hygiene regime is very important and I would say from experience that it's even more important in a proper chastity belt than it is in a tube or cage type device, not least because one's poor helpless panty python is completely and utterly out of sight. That 47 days inescapably locked in 'The Devil's Undies' without a single break was absolutely genuine and involved a lot of care, especially as I'm 'intact'. The 'Panties From Hell' are no cheap knock-off either, they're a proper My-Steel Transformation belt with my own design of tube behind the front shield which I believe helps with hygiene. There really is no way I've found to get out of them without damaging the belt or the lock and they fit me too well to be able to come whilst 'wearing' them, something I found all too easy with only a week or so's frustration in a tube or cage style device.

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - Mugin - 01-23-2018

(01-23-2018, 10:51 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: As a woman that keeps her male in one. I love them!!! I think that they could have a profound impact on society. If I were a male I would hate them cause they take away my freedom. Of course it requires extra care and cleaning, but I couldn't imagine my slave being able to cum whenever he wants. Nothing would get done.
Jessie

Great that you love chastity belts, Mistress Jessie! I agree that they would have a profound impact on society if enough males were locked in one. Male laziness would certainly be a thing of the past. Keep your slave locked, Mistress Jessie!

*curtsey*

RE: Chastity belts: do you love them or hate them? - SheWearsThePants - 01-31-2018

I am grateful that my wife has never used any type of denial device on me.  She has occasionally threatened that someday I may get one as a gift.  Thanks to a post on this forum she has recently begun to call me Miss Softee in public.  Last weekend at an adult store she punished me by having a salesgirl show us different male chastity devices saying I might need one if my Miss Softee days ever end.