Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Pegging - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: News & Musings (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pegging (/showthread.php?tid=116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Pegging - rubberpinafore - 07-15-2016

Are you a fan or not?   Cool

RE: Pegging - micheleFFS - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 01:35 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Are you a fan or not?   Cool

Not me. Not very anal. However, I'm not revulsed by anal penetration.   Therefore, a Superior can use me this way, knowing I don't like it and therefore my submission is enhanced in both our eyes.[Image: blush.png]

Similarly for testicle pain. In that case, there's more than dislike and submission, but also a bit of fear.Confused

Good question, Rubber. I hope others answer.

RE: Pegging - Niko - 07-15-2016

Same as michelle here.

It's one of the activities that I don't like, yet I enjoy them for the same reason. Physically I don't find them enjoyable. Mentally they're amazing.

RE: Pegging - Sissy Renee - 07-16-2016

While I've never been pegged, I've always been a bit anal, one of those shame issues I've been trying to overcome as I embrace the sissy inside. To be honest, one fantasy I long to fulfill is to be dressed in a virginal white silk nightie, wildly excited, somewhat fearful, as I face the person who is about to take my virginity. Who is that person? Is She my Mistress with a strap on dildo? Or is that a huge cock approaching me?

RE: Pegging - sissyjamieanne - 07-18-2016

My Wife/Mistress has never been into pegging...She says She has no desire to feel like a man with an appendage suspended between Her legs...simply does not appeal to Her. On the other hand, She has no such aversion to the use of butt plugs in my discipline/training and has used them quite liberally!

As to the initial question regarding "fan or not"...I can simply say my body (and thus my orifices) belong to my Superior and if She chose to take me in this manner, I'd certainly make my hole available and thank Her submissively for using me as She sees fit!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne

RE: Pegging - rubberpinafore - 07-19-2016

Great responses, thanks.

To expand on the pegging aspect, does anyone experience enemas to ensure full cleanliness?

This was always my biggest turn off but since my wife decided this was the best way to combat any concerns, she now insists on daily enemas (morning and evening) before any further bum play. As a rule all butt plugs and dildos are always inside a condom too.

RE: Pegging - Sissy Renee - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:30 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Great responses, thanks.

To expand on the pegging aspect, does anyone experience enemas to ensure full cleanliness?

This was always my biggest turn off but since my wife decided this was the best way to combat any concerns, she now insists on daily enemas (morning and evening) before any further bum play.  As a rule all butt plugs and dildos are always inside a condom too.

Oh my yes.  It's important to have a clean sissy pussy before I engage in any play or training down there and that means a sissy douche (as I think of it).  Sissy douches are also part of my routine when my monthlies come on.  I agree about condoms too.  Even when I'm squeaky clean after a warm, soapy douche and rinse, they help so with clean up, and safety.

RE: Pegging - diaperedByDesign - 08-15-2016

I've only experienced it once, but my girlfriend says she intends to make it a part of my training when we get together. I am bisexual so I suppose it's not as big a step for me as for a straight guy, and on those grounds trying to refuse it would be somewhat hypocritical and silly for me.

RE: Pegging - Lssy - 09-02-2016

[Image: tumblr_mhvi9bLk7p1rtcur5o1_1280.jpg]

RE: Pegging - Sara In Charge - 12-18-2016

Big fan here, as is my husband who is obviously on the receiving end. He really didn't want it when I first introduced it, but it only took about 3 times for him to warm up to it. Fortunately I'd been able to hone my technique with some previous boyfriends and knew how to ease him into it and maximize his enjoyment. Now he prefers it to traditional sex which suits me just fine. It's actually been years since we've had sex in what would be considered a normal way, and the effect on our relationship has been extremely positive. It definitely encourages the gentle, feminine, and more submissive qualities that I love in my husband. And now that he's come to accept it, he loves the way it makes him feel, not just physically, but emotionally. He says that being taken by me is the most intimate thing he's ever felt. Occasionally, he even cries during sex. At first I was worried that I was hurting him, but he's assured me that it's a good cry, that he just feels vulnerable and emotional as part of the intimacy of being taken that way.