Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Looking for boy to be sissified - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Seeking Sissies or Superiors: Real Life Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for boy to be sissified (/showthread.php?tid=1121)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for boy to be sissified - pontiacgeh - 10-17-2017

To be blunt, candidate must be below 25 years of age, willing to move to central Pennsylvania, USA, no taller than 5'6", and weigh no more than 135 pounds.  A meet in a public place to iron out rules and make sure that we can be mutually get along and be at ease to both.  I will answer all e-mails to make sure that we understand each other.  you will be expected to live 100% as a sissy and there will some light housework in return for clothes, room, and food.

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - Kimmi - 10-18-2017

I haven't qualified for years. I hope you will let us know about the sissy you ultimately accept.

What happened to your last sissy?

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - pontiacgeh - 10-18-2017

He came to me at 19 and was a great companion for 8 years.  He took college courses by internet and decided after graduation to get on with a career.  we are still friends and see each other several times a year.

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - micheleFFS - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 02:24 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: He came to me at 19 and was a great companion for 8 years.  He took college courses by internet and decided after graduation to get on with a career.  we are still friends and see each other several times a year.

Sounds like you did him a lot of good. This history should make service to you  more attractive. Smile

Does he serve a new Superior? Might he like to join the forum?3

Alas, I don't meet any of your requirements. Sad

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - Kimmi - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 02:24 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: He came to me at 19 and was a great companion for 8 years.  He took college courses by internet and decided after graduation to get on with a career.  we are still friends and see each other several times a year.

I think that's commendable, on your part and his. That took a lot of initiative, and couldn't have been accomplished without your full support and encouragement.  And I am thrilled the two of you are still friends.

Does he still live a feminine, sissified lifestyle when possible given his career?

Kimmi

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - pontiacgeh - 10-19-2017

He tells me that for business reasons, he must appear straight.  In his private time, yes he relaxes in ultra feminine clothing.  He is not serving a superior or master.

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - SissyPamela - 11-11-2017

Sounds like an absolutely delightful opportunity for someone - oh to be 25 again. Oh,la la❤️

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - pontiacgeh - 11-11-2017

True, I may one of a kind.  I believe that if a boy makes my sissy needs a reality, then when he is getting older, he should have been prepared for a great future, whatever he decides.

The idea of turning away from a great sissy is completely repulsive to me.  He must be adequately prepared for whatever he chooses, more time with me or on his own.

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - pontiacgeh - 11-25-2017

will raise the age to 35 but you must look a lot younger and have the proper body type.  what little 33 year old wouldn't look cute with girl cut hair style and a very short party dress  that would show off their fancy panties?

RE: Looking for boy to be sissified - Kimmi - 11-26-2017

What a dream come true for a lucky boy. I would have loved it all- submitting to a girl cut hair style and yes, short party dresses that reveal my pettis and frilly panties, just as I wanted to when I was five.