Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Punishment Advice - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Male Chastity (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Punishment Advice (/showthread.php?tid=1022)

Pages: 1 2 3

Punishment Advice - DoNotReply - 09-12-2017

Ladies, I wonder if you can help me? I'm looking for an alternative to Deep Heat as a punishment cream.
Harvey, for the most part, manages to stick to the regime I have set without being put into a cage.
(More about Harvey under Female Led relationships, for anyone who's interested).

When he does stray from time to time, I put him into his white vest and school knickers (which we call his Punishment Suit!), cane him and have him apply a liberal amount of Deep Heat to the penis and whole genital area. This is very effective but messy. Just wondering if anyone knows of a liquid or spray that's equally effective?
I've tried clove oil but it's both expensive and far less effective than Deep Heat.

All suggestions welcomed
Thanks

Mary J.

RE: Punishment Advice - SheWearsThePants - 09-12-2017

HEAT does come in a spray.  My wife has sprayed it on me but I usually have to apply the ointment to myself to prove that she is in control. I am thankful that she prefers other methods of punishment. When I was younger, HEAT was sometimes used during hazing to encourage a boy to dance for an audience of girls (check out the movie "Lucas").

RE: Punishment Advice - Gemma - 09-12-2017

I would recommend a dry shave of his privates followed by direct application of TCp or Dettol. For a longer effect chilli oil is also excellent particularly if you lock him up and leave him to soak in the oil.

RE: Punishment Advice - DoNotReply - 09-12-2017

(09-12-2017, 06:51 PM)Gemma Wrote: I would recommend a dry shave of his privates followed by direct application of TCp or Dettol.  For a longer effect chilli oil is also excellent particularly if you lock him up and leave him to soak in the oil.

I thank you both for your advice.

Mary J.

RE: Punishment Advice - Lovyne - 12-04-2017

Wonderful things one can learn here. Just applied tiger balm to my genitals, sensational feeling !

RE: Punishment Advice - sissyjamieanne - 12-04-2017

(12-04-2017, 01:18 PM)Lovyne Wrote: Wonderful things one can learn here. Just applied tiger balm to my genitals, sensational feeling !

Oh my!  I've had Extra Strength Icy Hot applied to my sissy clitty and balls as punishment and I would not describe the feeling as "sensational"!  I would describe is as excruciating and very painful!  And the pain lingered for a very long time!

RE: Punishment Advice - Lovyne - 12-04-2017

Pain is good for sissies

RE: Punishment Advice - Silymaid - 12-04-2017

Tea tree oil has similar effect too

RE: Punishment Advice - rubberpinafore - 12-05-2017

Tea tree oil syringed into your penis is excruciating. Any liquid syringed into your penis is painful and worse if you are caged.

RE: Punishment Advice - BABYLOCK - 12-05-2017

Also in this category Vicks Vapo Rub and Mentholatum Ointment - both of these are in a petroleum grease format.
Like Icy-Hot have moderate heat effects but also with scented sinus clearing elements.
Icy-Hot can be wiped off semi-stopping the heat sensation - Vicks and Mentho are of a more heavy consist and have
a lingering penetrating effect even if wiped off.

What is really mean is immobilizing the hands away from the application or in mittens to prevent removal.
The characteristic is one doing a whirling dervish dance with little or no relief or sort of never ending dance fever.
Open air application seems to be the worst while covering with a tightly fitted plastic coated diaper tends to cook the interior.

CAUTION - prolonged exposure can be ***** - I would suggest not going there once you have found your pain level !