satban
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,107
» Latest member: Lucy_AB
» Forum threads: 3,590
» Forum posts: 34,227

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 95 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 92 Guest(s)
afp, johnotk, Lesv1an

Latest Threads
History Lesson
Forum: Gender Role Reversal
Last Post: afp
1 minute ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 104
Hello from Steffi
Forum: New Member Introductions
Last Post: steffilynn
3 hours ago
» Replies: 8
» Views: 211
Looking for a place to ge...
Forum: Baby clothes and unis
Last Post: Bobby1111
Today, 08:52 AM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 261
Trillian ? YES or No
Forum: News & Musings
Last Post: steffilynn
Today, 05:05 AM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 153
The Adventures of Goddess...
Forum: Female Dominant Fiction
Last Post: Michaela
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 9,512
That moment
Forum: Gender Role Reversal
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 19,484
Sissy Situations
Forum: Female-Led Relationships
Last Post: Babycakes
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 1,361
Corner time site
Forum: Punishments
Last Post: zizy
Yesterday, 04:11 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1,377
A question
Forum: Petticoating and Feminization
Last Post: Babycakes
Yesterday, 03:42 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 299
Sleeping in Rollers
Forum: Petticoating and Feminization
Yesterday, 01:21 PM
» Replies: 24
» Views: 10,202

Big Grin Put into his proper place
Posted by: RadicalFeminist - 07-14-2016, 06:20 AM - Forum: Petticoating and Feminization - Replies (62)

I can not stress enough the time has come for all males to put on their knees and taught to serve females. As a society we risk our destruction as long as any male is allowed to behave as a macho jerk. The time has come to rise up, take over and put males in their proper place.

[Image: 337716516_04430c2c8f_b.jpg]

Print this item

Feminization vs petticoat discipline
Posted by: Richardto - 07-08-2016, 06:12 PM - Forum: Petticoating and Feminization - Replies (16)

Reading through many of the posts here, there are examples of parents doing both feminization of boys and also petticoat discipline. The petticoat discipline was to curb behavior issues seen by the parents, while the feminization was not necessarily used to control behavior but for other reasons. These range from desires to have a girl instead of a boy, trying to head off potential future issues with learning behaviors from others, or just plain convenience.

I spent a large amount of time as a teenager wearing dresses and skirts and dressing as a girl, stemming from a night where I was curious and asked my mother what it was like to be a girl. To really find out, my mom felt the only way to learn was to do it myself, to dress as a girl. Of course, when she noticed that first night that I liked it and I admitted that I would dress again if the clothes were made available, she took that as a cue to get me my own things to dress on a regular basis. Based on things said by mom over the years, she seemed to want to push me towards being feminine: she had wanted a girl when I was born, and there was a very bitter divorce from my father who I looked like and had very similar personality traits with.

So there's a lot of questions that come up regarding all of it for me that I don't know I'll ever have full answers to. Was there any one driving factor behind my dressing? How much did different things come into play with it? I'm fairly certain mom had strong desires to feminize me, and my stepfather was definitely not one to stand in the way of what she wanted. On top of that, I think he saw it as an easy way to pacify things among the kids; with all of us as girls, I was no longer the odd one out. From there, I know there were many times I enjoyed dressing up, but I also question if my enjoyment stemmed from liking being feminine or from the special treatment I got from my mom and stepfather.

I know that the way I was treated with different things over the years certainly influenced how I felt about things. I was in diapers until almost ten for bedwetting, and getting diapered by mom every night was one where she let me know she wasn't happy about it and I certainly didn't like having to be in diapers. When I went to visit one of my aunts, she had a much different attitude about it, helping me bathe and dry off, then gently powdering me and diapering me for bed lovingly. When visiting there, I had no problem with being in diapers. With me dresses, mom was very accepting and affectionate toward me when I dressed as a girl, which certainly helped me want to do it more.

With several years of dressing, there are a few strong memories that stand out in my mind (I think because of them being a new or different experience) compared to hundreds of just putting on a dress for the day. I'm more than happy to share these with anyone who wants to hear about them, so feel free to ask.

Print this item

Intro
Posted by: sissycheryl - 07-08-2016, 12:58 PM - Forum: Petticoating and Feminization - Replies (3)

hello all you sissies, just a short note.  I'm a lifelong sissy now sissy maid. I've severed my Mother and sister's and now Serve my Wife and daughter's.  I'm more than will to exchange e-mail's with all of you.  Exchange idea's and perhaps learn to be better sissies.  Feel free to e-mail me. anytime.  sissycheryl@sissify.com.  I look forward to hearing from you all.

Print this item

Favourite fantasy outfit...
Posted by: Ali - 07-06-2016, 10:39 PM - Forum: Petticoating and Feminization - Replies (71)

What are your three favourite fantasy outfits?

Mine would be

1) schoolgirl uniform - short pleated skirt or gingham summer dress, regulation knickers, socks or tights
2) maid - short black dress, white frilly panties, stockings and suspenders, high heels
3) nurse - pale blue short dress (I once went out with a nurse, and she let me try on her uniform), black tights, silky panties, flat shoes

Print this item

What to wear with nappies.
Posted by: Ali - 07-06-2016, 10:23 PM - Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline - Replies (28)

You've been put into a big thick terry nappy by your auntie. Before she takes you downstairs for your cousins to see you she tells you she's going to finish off your babyish outfit. 

What would be the worst thing you could imagine being made to wear over your nappy?

Print this item

How Long?
Posted by: rubberpinafore - 07-06-2016, 01:21 AM - Forum: Male Chastity - Replies (39)

What is the longest time you have spent locked up?  Do you have a key holder or is it a solo test?  And how do you celebrate when the cage comes off?   Big Grin

Print this item

Hello from me..
Posted by: Silymaid - 07-04-2016, 11:40 PM - Forum: Petticoating and Feminization - Replies (2)

Hi everyone and a curtsy too!

Just saying hello, been a long time lurker, been reading the petticoated.com from close to when it start back in 2000!!

Many years ago it was Madame magazines and the Forum magazine.... Smile

I've photos and stuff on both fetlife and chastitymansion, plus a little bit of Facebook, all with my name sillymaid. (Yes I spelt it wrong here)

Keen to chat with people in the lifestyle, a bit beyond my capacity to join in much rl...cirumstances and the like.

Thank you for getting this far.... curtsy 

missie sillymaid xx

[attachment=37]

[attachment=36]

[attachment=35]

Print this item

Time of the month for my schoolgirl
Posted by: Gemma - 07-02-2016, 02:20 PM - Forum: Petticoating and Feminization - Replies (37)

I have my naughty schoolgirl experience the discomfort of her period in keeping with her life as a 1950s schoolgirl.  She has to wear a thick hessian towel sanitary pad which I soak thoroughly and then coat with something unpleasant for example raw liver, cold boiled cabbage or turnip, beetroot, etc..  She has to wear this 24/7 for ten days each month.  I extended this from 7 days as she complained which I said showed she must suffer heavy periods.  When she is at work she wears a pair of disposable plastic pants so that the damp does not show on her clothes but at home the damp soaking through her pinafore and cardigan are just an extra embarrassment.  I would be interested to hear how others ensure their sissys get the full period experience.

Print this item

womanless pagents
Posted by: tiffany - 07-02-2016, 12:43 PM - Forum: Petticoating and Feminization - Replies (98)

I just discovered this, there are pictures on pinterest

It's pagents where the boys are made to look like girls, organized by the moms!

It sounds like a lot of fun, i wish I could have been in one. I wonder if there any documentaries or videos of them?

Has anyone heard about these before?

Print this item

Searching for a sissy baby
Posted by: misssydney - 07-01-2016, 11:09 PM - Forum: Seeking Sissies or Superiors: Real Life Behavior Modification - Replies (16)

Searching for an online or local sissy baby.

Baby must be willing to do public outings, able to send check ins, have web conversations etc. I am seeking someone who is very serious about become My sissy baby. I enjoy spoiling my little one, making her pretty and making sure she is never without out what they need. I insist on 24/7 diapering and domestic duties. Punishments for misbehaviour. Rewards for good behaviour. If interested in chattiin more, sen dme a message Smile

Miss Sydney
30/female

Print this item

satban

About Petticoat Discipline Quarterly

Focus MyBB Theme is designed for MyBB 1.8 series and is tested properly till the most current version of MyBB i.e. 1.8.7. It is simple, clean and light MyBB theme with use of font-awesome icons and shrinking header.

For any more information, please use our contact form.

User Links