BON4Micro2
Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,934
» Latest member: Lusty Laura
» Forum threads: 3,203
» Forum posts: 29,976

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 197 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 192 Guest(s)
Ali, Bill, Bonzodoug, Satin Jessie

Latest Threads
Humiliating nappy change
Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline
Last Post: Ali
6 minutes ago
» Replies: 24
» Views: 43,580
Older vs Younger Petticoa...
Forum: Petticoating and Feminization
Last Post: Bill
1 hour ago
» Replies: 39
» Views: 37,124
Lockdown realisations
Last Post: Girlygirl
2 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 373
House Chores Punishment, ...
Forum: Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Letters, Stories & Art
Last Post: v-villanueva
6 hours ago
» Replies: 16
» Views: 351
Introduction
Forum: New Member Introductions
Last Post: Daughterboy
6 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 193
Gynarchy Clinic
Forum: Eliminate Male Privilege!
Last Post: afp
9 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 102
David's holiday humiliati...
Forum: Adult and Sissy Baby Fiction
9 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 2,997
Probably not news to many...
Forum: Sissy Sources
9 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 258
My Avatar
9 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 236
Words that strike dread.....
Last Post: Bonzodoug
Yesterday, 09:49 AM
» Replies: 19
» Views: 34,630

Supervised toilet visits
Posted by: June - 06-14-2016, 07:44 PM - Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline - Replies (12)

Should a sissy be supervised when you allow them to go to the toilet

Would you raise there skirts and pinafores and take down there knickers before you watch as they sit to wee

After would you dry them of and redress or allow them redress themselves?

Or would you just stand at the door and watch or stand outside with door closed and trust them

Print this item

Let's Come Down Hard on Domestic Abusers and Stalkers
Posted by: Julie Wilson - 06-13-2016, 08:34 PM - Forum: Eliminate Male Privilege! - Replies (22)

Every time there is a mass shooting in this country a minority of voices tries to point out that these murders are perpetrated by men and that masculinity has something to do with it. Here is a roundup by Tara Culp-Ressler:

The man who committed the deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman in U.S. history had a history of domestic violence and disrespecting women, according to people who were close to him. The emerging details about Omar Mateen fit into a bigger and often overlooked pattern of violence in this country, in which crimes against female partners often escalate to crimes against greater numbers of people.
Mateen, who opened fire at a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday morning ‚ÄĒ killing 49 people and wounding 53 others ‚ÄĒ used to abuse his wife.
‚ÄúHe was not a stable person,‚ÄĚ Sitora Yusifiy, who was married to Mateen for about two years after the couple met on an online dating site,¬†told the Washington Post. ‚ÄúHe beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn‚Äôt finished or something like that.‚ÄĚ

One of Mateen's former coworkers, Daniel Gilroy, told the Miami Herald that Mateen often bragged about his relationships with other women while he was married to Yusifiy. "All he wanted to do was cheat on his wife," Gilroy said. "He had very little respect for women." 

This news is unsurprising to people who work on issues related to domestic violence, sexual assault, and gender roles. There's a lot of evidence that men who hurt their female family members often go on to hurt other people.

Between 2009 and 2012, 40 percent of mass shootings started with a shooter targeting his girlfriend, wife, or ex-wife. Last year alone, nearly a third of mass shooting deaths were related in some way to domestic violence. And when you look beyond public shootings, the majority of mass shootings in this country actually take place inside the home, as men target the women and children they're intimately related to.
Employing harassment, violence, and coercion against women has long been considered a normal way for men to behave in romantic relationships, as deeply ingrained gender norms teach men that they're entitled to women's bodies. This toxic approach to masculinity has been directly linkedto the sense of entitlement that drives many mass shooters to commit their crimes.

Nonetheless, while national politicians are quick to pinpoint shooters' crimes on their immigration status or religious affiliation, the harmful effect of toxic masculinity doesn't receive the same high-profile attention.

Domestic violence advocates, however, say it's obvious that men who commit crimes against women should be taken more seriously within society as a whole. As lawmakers debate the best way to prevent mass shootings, one policy solution would be tightening existing loopholes in an effort to make it more difficult for domestic abusers to obtain firearms.

Here are just a few recent examples of shootings where the perpetrators likely had a toxic attitude toward women before they opened fire -- a list that includes many men who were directly connected to incidents of violence and abuse against women: 

Mainak Sarkar, who made a kill list of his UCLA professors.

Earlier this month, the UCLA campus was shaken by the murder of a beloved professor in his office. Doctoral student Mainak Sarkar had planned to kill two of his former professors, but could only find one before he turned the gun on himself. Before Sarkar loaded up his backpack with guns and ammunition for the trip to UCLA, however, he murdered his estranged wife. According to authorities, he climbed through a window to kill her in her home. 

Cedric Larry Ford, who killed 3 people in Hesston, Kansas.

Ford's shooting spree in February at Excel Industries, which killed three of his co-workers, may have been prompted by receiving a restraining order from someone he had previously abused. He got the restraining order about 90 minutes before opening fire. Evidence from court documents shows that women in romantic relationships with Ford were afraid of him. One former girlfriend said that he tried to strangle her and that she was worried about his mental state.

John Russell Houser, who killed 2 people in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Houser opened fire in a movie theater last July and, although his motive for the crime was unclear, his family had¬†previously raised alarm¬†about his violent behavior. In 2008, Houser's wife asked for a¬†temporary protective order against him, arguing that he ‚Äúperpetrated various acts of family violence‚ÄĚ and ‚Äúhas a history of mental health issues." According to those court documents, his wife became so concerned that she¬†removed all of the guns¬†from the family home.

Robert Lewis Dear, who killed 3 people in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Dear, who opened fire in a Planned Parenthood clinic last fall, has a long history of¬†being accused of preying on women. In 1997, authorities responded to a domestic violence call after Dear‚Äôs wife said he hit her and pushed her out of window. Five years later, he was investigated for making ‚Äúunwanted advances‚ÄĚ toward a neighbor, who said she was hiding in the bushes by her house and "leering" at her. She eventually¬†filed a restraining order.

Syed Rizwan Farook, who killed 14 people in San Bernardino, California.

There's some evidence that Farook, who along with his wife Tashfeen Malik opened fire at a company holiday party last December, grew up in a violent home. In court documents regarding his parents' divorce, Farook's mother alleges his father abused her in front of the children -- hitting her, pushing her toward a car, and once drunkenly dropping a TV on her. She sought multiple domestic violence protection orders against him. Witnessing this type of domestic violence in the home can have a serious impact on children who see a model for inappropriately treating women. Just days after the shooting, authorities investigated Farook's brother on a possible charge of domestic battery. 

Elliot Rodger, who killed 6 people in Santa Barbara, California.

Rodger went on a rampage near a Santa Barbara, California university campus in 2014 against women who had romantically rejected him. In revenge for still being a virgin, which he perceived as women's fault, he pledged to "slaughter every spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see" inside the "hottest sorority house of UCSB." Rodger planned the crime for more than a year and was deeply involved with misogynistic online communities that have degrading attitudes toward women.

Cho Seung-Huim, who killed 32 people at Virginia Tech.
Before Cho committed one of the deadliest school shootings to date in 2007, two women complained that he was stalking them. They reported receiving persistent calls and messages from Cho, who went through campus disciplinary proceedings. After the massacre, Cho left behind a manifesto that the Associated Press described as a "rambling note raging against women," as well as against rich kids and Christianity.

Print this item

Spit or Swallow
Posted by: rubberpinafore - 06-13-2016, 01:33 AM - Forum: News & Musings - Replies (10)

When my wife took control of our relationship, she was very insistent that whatever she had to endure in the bedroom would be coming my way- and then some.  This included taking down my own sperm, as I had made her do when I didn't know any better.  Her first rule was any and all ejaculate would be recycled in a manner of her choosing and over the years she has come up with several disgusting ways to make me swallow.  This is how she likes to force me on the weekends when she is off work and has a bit more time to torment me.

She will wheel in her trolley, dressed in a tight, white nylon overall with matching white tabard.  As soon as I see her I feel the tightening of my balls and the hopeless stirring of my caged cock.  From the trolley she picks up a transparent PVC apron and ties it on before pulling on rubber gloves.  She looks like an old fashioned dinner lady and knows this is a sure fire to get me dripping.

Next she puts a plastic dental bib around my neck and sets the egg timer to one minute.  As she draws up my uniform, I feel her rubber gloved hands undo my plastic nappy and take hold of my chastity cage.  She whispers into my ear as she unlocks me that I have sixty seconds to last as she starts the clock.

I can't recall the last time I made it into double figures.  I am so turned in by her dressed up and from being kept locked up that it takes all my will power not to cum instantly, but as soon as she strokes my aching cock with her rubber fingers, I shoot my load into her aproned covered breasts.

The timing is crucial as the longer I last, the less semen I have to take down.  You see, she collects 600 ml of sperm and for every second left on the clock, that is the exact amount she will feed me.  If I manage 10 seconds, I only have to eat 500 ml, the longer I last the better for me.

As said, I can't remember the last time I got into 10 seconds plus...

She then checks the clock, asks me to confirm my dosage and proceeds to feed me as much of the amount she feels she wants me to take down.  What ever is left is kept for the next day but no matter what, I will be fed (usually) half a litre of cum every weekend.  I will elaborate on how she does this another time as once more she is most inventive in her manner of feeding and has several "best practices".

And don't think my fresh batch of ejaculate glistening on her apron is ignored either- she has a special treat for that too. Another time, OK?

Finally, as old age leaves its toll, I can no longer manage to produce such large amounts of man milk, so my wife makes it herself.  There are many recipes out there for fake cum, but this YouTube video is fun and if you watch towards the end, the reaction of her trying some is pretty much how I react every time I am forced to swallow...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n9y7AT-Uf20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

or try here:  https://youtu.be/n9y7AT-Uf20

Print this item

Punitive ironing punishmentslnd down so cannot gaze around.
Posted by: June - 06-12-2016, 07:54 PM - Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline - Replies (13)

A very good punishment for a sissy who has not done her chores properly. Keep a box of old clothes, purchased from charity shops

Dresses, skirts, knickers, slips etc

Set sissy to work in utility room. Blind down so cannot gaze around

In the morning she hand washes each garment

In the afternoon she irons each garment and presents for inspection

Any failed are re done

Each one wrong get 6 hand spanks on bare bottom

Once done

Bath, nappies and nightie and off bed

Print this item

Humiliated
Posted by: rubberpinafore - 06-12-2016, 12:51 AM - Forum: News & Musings - Replies (7)

My wife and I went out for a few drinks last night and found a nice bar with waitress service where all the ladies wore matching black, half aprons.  I had a most enjoyable night taking in all the sights (although uncomfortable as I was locked into my cage under heavy rubber knickers) until I spilled my pint down my shirt.  I guess the beer was working and I was rather clumsy.

My wife signalled over a waitress and requested her apron and to my surprise, the young girl took it off and offered it to my wife.  Without hesitating, she took the apron and tied it around my neck as she does when putting a bib into me, while explaining very loudly that if I cannot drink properly, I would have to wear a bib like a baby.

I was mortified and no matter how much I pleaded, I remained bibbed for the entire night, much to not just the customer's amusement but also all the bar staff who giggled heartily every time they came to serve us.  In fact they had so much fun they allowed me to keep the pinny and mu wife made me wear it all the way home too.

Print this item

The Male Protection Racket
Posted by: Julie Wilson - 06-11-2016, 07:50 PM - Forum: Eliminate Male Privilege! - Replies (7)

Here is another reprint from Christian Home:

Earlier this year the United States Senate voted on whether or not to promote an admiral so that he could retire on a larger pension. The admiral in question was the one who stonewalled the navy's investigation of the scandalous Tailhook convention at which¬†groups of male naval pilots sexually assaulted their female counterparts. Thanks to the efforts of this admiral‚ÄĒwho several witnesses say was present as the incidents took place‚ÄĒno one was ever court-martialed.

The Senate voted for the promotion. But this was not due to lack of opposition; in fact, all seven of the women in the Senate came out against it. The promotion went through because the U. S. Senate is 93 percent male.

This issue had nothing to do with left or right, liberal or conservative. Certainly no one would accuse the junior Senator from Texas of being a liberal. But she spoke out against the promotion along with the other women Senators. Her concern, and that of the other women, was with stopping sexual violence against women.

Why were the men of the Senate not so concerned about such violence? There is a simple sociological explanation for this: All men benefit from the danger of violence against women because it makes women dependent on them for protection. This deserves to be called "the male protection racket."

Mae West used to joke about this. "Funny," she would say, "every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from." What these men wanted to protect her from was, of course, other men.

The male protection racket explains why men who are against rape and other forms of sexual assault against women can be so unconcerned about it as long as it doesn't happen to someone close to them. A Congressman who would be outraged if his wife or daughter were assaulted can turn right around and oppose a bill designed to fight violence against women. This can be seen from the history of the Violence Against Women Act, which was first introduced into Congress five years ago.

"It was a very difficult struggle," observes Larry Spinelli, spokesman for the Senate Judiciary Committee. At first the conservatives were "in almost total opposition," he says, "and there was not really even that much interest on the Democratic side." In 1989 there was no great enthusiasm among men in Congress for legislation targeting violence against women. But  by last year, the Violence Against Women Act was being cosponsored by a majority of members of both houses.

This was not because the men had thought the issue through on their own; in fact, they didn't consider the topic important enough to give it much thought at all. What changed the minds of these male legislators was massive lobbying by their female constituents.

Pat Reuss, senior policy analyst for the National Organization for Women Legal Defense fund, worked on the Violence Against Women bill from the beginning. According to Reuss,the bill was successful because of its widespread support at the local level, "The local women in unions, the local women on the campuses, the local women in the churches. They were out going to meetings and passing resolutions." This movement transcended the political disagreements of left and right. "There was a bipartisan, conservative-liberal constituency out there that thought it was about time," says Reuss, "that felt, `I'm sick and tired of being scared, or scared for my daughter or scared for my old grandma or scared, period.'"

The Violence Against Women Act was incorporated into President Clinton's crime bill and finally signed into law this past September 13. This was a victory for women, and it came about only because so many women prodded the male legislators to act. The men of Congress would never have supported it had they not had so much pressure from their women constituents.

The first lesson to earn from these legislative battles‚ÄĒboth the Violence Against Women¬†victory and the Tailhook defeat‚ÄĒis that we need more women in political office. More¬†women and fewer men. This is because men do not take assaults on women seriously¬†enough.

Men are not about to change. They benefit too much from the threat of violence toward women. Over and over, they treat rape and other forms of assault on women with indifference because they know that these things make women dependent on them for protection. And if women are dependent on men, then the men have the bargaining power in the relationship. Nothing is going to change as long as men control most of the elected positions in our society. They must be replaced by women in order for those who commit violent crimes against women to be punished. Only then will we see the end of the male protection racket.

(October 1994)

Print this item

Euro football tournament in
Posted by: June - 06-11-2016, 11:14 AM - Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline - Replies (5)

Nothing worse than a sissies thinking he macho when football on re euro tournament

Best way prevent male arrogant behaviour

Bed 1 hour prior kick off

Not allowed join mates pub drinking

So if England kick off 2 

Bed 1 nappies and nightie  Wink

Print this item

Wife and Mistress
Posted by: rubberpinafore - 06-11-2016, 01:58 AM - Forum: Female-Led Relationships - Replies (11)

There is a lot more behind our relationship which I will expand on in time, but for now I just want to offer a brief introduction.

My wife and I have been married for over 35 years and from an early onset she realised I was not quite normal.  One day she caught me wearing one of her nurse uniforms (including starched, white apron, nurse hat and rubber gloves) and she walked in on me as I unloaded into the apron.

Instead of running back to her parents as any well-adjusted person would have done, she asked me for an explanation, to which I confessed to my fetish for women's work clothes.  I have always become hugely aroused in seeing women in a nurse uniform, maid's dress, overall, tabard and in particular an apron.  I found the whole experience utterly humiliating yet yearned to wear a uniform and pinny and be subjected to ridicule.

I have no explanation for this embarrassing condition and have long since given up trying to work it out, but fortunately for me, my wife became intrigued and the upshot was that I became her full time maid.  I looked after the house and all the household chores but more importantly I looked after her and in return I she kept in a strict uniform and aprons at all times.

She is naturally a dominant person and always gets her way in the business arena so she found it easy to take control of my life and command me to do her bidding.  Over the years I have become even more addicted and so uniforms and additional articles were introduced and now, I can't imagine living life any other way.

If you have a similar feeling or are interested, please feel free to ask questions here or via PM and I hope we can all swap ideas and tips on what keeps us happy.

Print this item

Berkshire UK
Posted by: Tina J - 06-10-2016, 10:26 AM - Forum: Seeking Sissies or Superiors: Real Life Behavior Modification - Replies (2)

I'm looking for a female Superior of any age that I can visit from time to time, to dress prettily, do household chores and for tea and chat. Also will serve in anyway I can and respond gratefully to my keeper. Also would consider meeting with sissy for girly times. Please PM if interested.

Print this item

Looking for someone to train a sissy maid
Posted by: Kelly - 06-10-2016, 02:32 AM - Forum: Seeking Sissies or Superiors: Real Life Behavior Modification - No Replies

I'm looking for a Mistress who would like to train a sissy maid. I am willing to learn how to be a maid and I'm already kept in chastity as all sissy maids should be kept chaste. I have my own maids uniform. I must point out I won't be able to pay any money, I want to do the housework, iron, clean for free. Ireland or UK only please.

I can tell you more about myself in a pm.

I have attached a photo of my maids uniform.

Print this item

BON4plus

About Petticoat Discipline Quarterly

Focus MyBB Theme is designed for MyBB 1.8 series and is tested properly till the most current version of MyBB i.e. 1.8.7. It is simple, clean and light MyBB theme with use of font-awesome icons and shrinking header.

For any more information, please use our contact form.

User Links