Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: UK Stuff For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
A friend got married and dumped all his Adult baby stuff on me to sell - (thanks  Huh ) 

A lot of it is boy (blue) with some yellow clothing, but there is a lot of training pants /plastics / minkie nappies etc. that I thought I see if anyone on here wants to make an offer on (size of box is 3 x 21 tena box!)

I'll be taking some photos this week - hopefully. Then listing on eBay, if I don't get any replies. 

Sam
You have given a descent description, but no sizes.
(08-26-2017, 04:51 PM)viviannetv Wrote: [ -> ]You have given a descent description,  but no sizes.

Best guess large 
44 chest 
42 waist

The pants are elasticated so they're probably 38-42

Sam
That's a big shame. Has they all will be TOO big for me.
But does his wife know? 

If yes, presumably blue is too masculine for her, hence the sale.
If no, he needs to confess, and quickly....
(08-27-2017, 06:49 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: [ -> ]But does his wife know? 

If yes, presumably blue is too masculine for her, hence the sale.
If no, he needs to confess, and quickly....

Church

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Churc...ince_1900)
Purging your baby clothes doesn't stop the desire to wear them.

If he's a good friend I'd hold onto the clothes for him, as he'll be wanting them again soon.

Ideally he'd tell his new wife, but that may be difficult if he hasn't already mentioned it. So assuming he hasn't he's going to love coming to stay with you to wear all his old stuff again.
(08-27-2017, 03:22 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Purging your baby clothes doesn't stop the desire to wear them.

If he's a good friend I'd hold onto the clothes for him, as he'll be wanting them again soon.

Ideally he'd tell his new wife, but that may be difficult if he hasn't already mentioned it. So assuming he hasn't he's going to love coming to stay with you to wear all his old stuff again.

Gave him a year (plus moving me moving etc) so I'm sure now. Also new wife came with two teenage daughters.....
Ah...I see.

Do you speak to him about his former dressing? Does he still think about it?