Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Nappies and beach rubbers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=879]
[attachment=877]
A return to the Summers of the 1950s.
No hiding place if you're taken out with a big thick nappy on under such babyish rubber knickers!
(08-19-2017, 02:09 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]No hiding place if you're taken out with a big thick nappy on under such babyish rubber knickers!
Aren't they just infantile? X
What I love about them is that there's no attempt to protect the boy's feelings, or spare him any embarrassment.

When I was a child I was sometimes taken out in nappies and baby knickers, but they were usually quite discreet, even if that did sometimes mean wearing a dress over them.

But with these there's no doubt about his shameful situation - he's in nappies and rubbers and everyone knows about it!
(08-21-2017, 06:18 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]What I love about them is that there's no attempt to protect the boy's feelings, or spare him any embarrassment.

When I was a child I was sometimes taken out in nappies and baby knickers, but they were usually quite discreet, even if that did sometimes mean wearing a dress over them.

But with these there's no doubt about his shameful situation - he's in nappies and rubbers and everyone knows about it!

As I grew older the more humiliating It was to be paraded out in public in this rubber garment. Extremely noisy when walking and with that unmistakable strong rubber smell. The worse thing was when the sand from the beach got under the thigh elastics! I often wonder who dreamed such a garment up.
Oh I know what you mean.

I never had to wear a garment quite as humiliating as this, but I know all about getting sand in my nappy, and under the elasticated leg holes and waistband of my baby knickers.

Many was the time when I ended up with my thighs and tummy, sometimes even my bottom, red raw where the sand rubbed me.
I think the effectiveness of these 'beach rubbers' as a discipline garment, was that quite a lot of the body was left naked. This concentrated the mind on the parts that were covered by the rubber, particularly between the legs. Albeit with a towel nappy providing a barrier, the nature of this would change after wetting. Having the rear of the legs naked was an obvious sensitive target, when correction was required.
It's a delicious mix of nakedness and age-inappropriate extra layers.