Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Do sissies cry too much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the general consensus is that sissies are best dressed and treated as small children so one would expect them to cry when being told off or punished. Also, many sissies have admitted to bursting into tears when being humiliated by their wives, Mummies, and others especially in front of an audience such as when having to recite nursery rhymes in a childish lisp while holding up their short frocks to show off their frilly baby knickers.

Mummy's boyfriend was here this weekend and told me off for not having put my dollies away in my nursery before Mummy put me to bed. I have to admit I started to cry straight away so Mummy gave the backs of my legs a few hard slaps, put my dummy in my mouth, and made me stand in the corner facing the wall until my tears had subsided. I find it very easy to cry when dressed as a little girl although I can control this when in adult mode at work and elsewhere. I often wonder if I cry too much or whether this is a natural part of being a sissy little girl.

Do other sissies feel the same way?
I cry also very often.
We sissies are more emotional i think.
Crying fits a sissy little girl i think.
I think many sissies manage to set aside their "macho" or masculine selves (thank goodness), and are more able to cry because they don't feel restricted by society's labeling of what a "man" should be...I know I'm not a man, I'm a sissy...and I'm proud to be a sissy...being able to cry when it's appropriate is benefit of my gender (sissy)!

Curtsy,

sissy jamieanne
(07-17-2017, 07:50 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]I think the general consensus is that sissies are best dressed and treated as small children so one would expect them to cry when being told off or punished. Also, many sissies have admitted to bursting into tears when being humiliated by their wives, Mummies, and others especially in front of an audience such as when having to recite nursery rhymes in a childish lisp while holding up their short frocks to show off their frilly baby knickers.

Mummy's boyfriend was here this weekend and told me off for not having put my dollies away in my nursery before Mummy put me to bed. I have to admit I started to cry straight away so Mummy gave the backs of my legs a few hard slaps, put my dummy in my mouth, and made me stand in the corner facing the wall until my tears had subsided. I find it very easy to cry when dressed as a little girl although I can control this when in adult mode at work and elsewhere. I often wonder if I cry too much or whether this is a natural part of being a sissy little girl.

Do other sissies feel the same way?

Wendy Jane...

For millennia the male has tried to deny her true nature, forcing upon the Female all those meek, weak and feminine aspects of her own inferiorbeing.   'Sissies' merely exhibit the TRUE inferior nature of the male girl that she has hidden.  And a nature that more and more shall be brought out by their superior Female Masters (who finally realize They are destined to rule... and shall increasingly DEMAND such.)

So, 'crying' is merely the male accepting what is inherent in her psychological and physical make-up (you know - like lipstick and mascara *giggle* just a joke... sort of Blush )

Accept your tears.  They are just a precious part of being male... and besides when our loving Female Masters see them it brings out Their natural inner strength which is Their calling...
I find I relax more with each 'step' of dressing.

When I dress as a woman I feel better than I do when I wear male clothes, but I still feel quite grown up and have to deal with normal day to day things, especially when I'm out. I sometimes cry when I'm dressed like this.

When I dress as a girl I feel more relaxed, and I never go out dressed like that. Feeling a little dress swishing about my legs and my frilly panties on my bottom makes me feel quite girly. I often cry when I'm dressed like this, especially if I get a spanking.

And when I'm dressed as a baby girl I feel totally relaxed. I don't have a care in the world - I don't even need to worry about the most basic things like going to the loo. When I'm relaxed like this I cry at the least little thing, even if I'm not being punished.
I do agree that we tend to be just a bit more emotional than alpha males, and for that matter, more prone to tears than our female superiors. I do think the clothes play a part, but it's not just our feminized state, it's that we are fundamentally submissive. My observation is that strong women do not burst into tears as easily as I do. Just last week, my wife and I were with another couple (also female led relationship with a sissy husband), and the ladies were talking about (and having us share about) how easily we cry at movies - particularly those that would be considered "chick flick tear-jerkers". Just talking about it produced tears in both of our eyes, much to the delight of our superiors. Fortunately we had each other for comfort. So yes, humiliation sometimes plays a role. And maybe the clothes and our circumstances allow us the freedom to cry. But the emotions and the tears are real. So yes, we sissies do cry more, and I am not ashamed to say it. I think I need a tissue. Kiss, kiss!❤️
Crying is not only a release but an honest expression of one's feelings, and we all know that boys aren't "supposed" to even have feelings.  As my explorations into my true self progressed I found myself more susceptible to tears while reading books, watching movies as well as dealing with my own life when tears were called for.  And I was proud.  A side note, one function of well directed sissy discipline is tears.  Oh how I sobbed when I received my first spanking, and there's nothing wrong with that!  Standing in my corner afterwards, panties around my ankles and flaming red cheeks on my face and on my bottom, I knew there was no way I could deny that I was and am truly a sissy..
(07-23-2017, 11:53 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]Crying is not only a release but an honest expression of one's feelings, and we all know that boys aren't "supposed" to even have feelings.  As my explorations into my true self progressed I found myself more susceptible to tears while reading books, watching movies as well as dealing with my own life when tears were called for.  And I was proud.  A side note, one function of well directed sissy discipline is tears.  Oh how I sobbed when I received my first spanking, and there's nothing wrong with that!  Standing in my corner afterwards, panties around my ankles and flaming red cheeks on my face and on my bottom, I knew there was no way I could deny that I was and am truly a sissy..

I agree 100% Renee- crying is a release, a release of honest emotions. Emotions that as true sissies we have been liberated to feel and express. And while I'm crying I feel so girlish and feminine, that at times it makes me cry even more - tears of joy! So cathartic! I hope we all have a good cry today. ❤️
(07-21-2017, 09:26 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree that we tend to be just a bit more emotional than alpha males, and for that matter, more prone to tears than our female superiors. I do think the clothes play a part, but it's not just our feminized state, it's that we are fundamentally submissive. My observation is that strong women do not burst into tears as easily as I do. Just last week, my wife and I were with another couple (also female led relationship with a sissy husband), and the ladies were talking about (and having us share about) how easily we cry at movies - particularly those that would be considered "chick flick tear-jerkers". Just talking about it produced tears in both of our eyes, much to the delight of our superiors. Fortunately we had each other for comfort. So yes, humiliation sometimes plays a role. And maybe the clothes and our circumstances allow us the freedom to cry. But the emotions and the tears are real. So yes, we sissies do cry more, and I am not ashamed to say it. I think I need a tissue. Kiss, kiss!❤️

Pamela... oh that is SO PRECIOUS!   What pride your Female superiors must have had in seeing Their males totally unable to act in only a 'feminine' manner.   Love to have heard Their reaction and description of that wonderfully telling moment of Female pride in Their inborn emotionally stronger nature.

As for 'alpha males' -  wait until you see how they Sad cry when they realize they are a vast minority and an unnatural anomaly!
I find as I've aged, some of the silliest things will get me, I'm tearing during commercials, but not during funerals, crying me head off watching cartoons, but not during death scenes, I do try more than not to allow myself to cry, unlike the stiff upper chin I was brought up to believe. But worst, i giggle when verbally chastised, and beg for more when punished, tears from those kinds of pain do not come easily.

Yes, sissy's cry, and please feel free to point it out. But allow real men to cry, especially when you believe they are really a sissy with a hard shell.  But learning that you have feelings, a real man might.. I dunno, I'm not one of them...
Pages: 1 2