Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Kissing Sissies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My apologies if this subject has already been aired but have any of the sissy girls here kissed and cuddled other sissies during "play time".

I read an account online not long ago where two older ladies who were close friends dressed their respective adult son (each in his 20s) as a little girl and would visit each other with their "daughters" who would then be sent to play with their dolls in the nursery. During this play time the two adult little girls became very attracted to each other leading to the inevitable intimacy which their Mummies were happy to encourage.

Have any readers had similar experiences?

Wendy Jane

XX
I have just seen the thread "Sissy Kiss" which covers this topic but also introduces the practice of  sissies being forced to kiss other sissies and to indulge in intimate behaviour. It seems that the initial embarrassment and shame felt by the sissies having to kiss each other in front of their Mummies, Daddies, and so on often turns to pleasure and excitement and adds a new and welcome dimension to their lives as little girls. Conversely, there are no doubt cases where the sissies are punished for such l behaviour.  

It would be most interesting to hear about cases of initially enforced intimacy or where sissies have been punished for kissing, cuddling, and fondling each other. 

Wendy Jane

XX
I have heard of times that sissies have been punished for not being intimate with another . Usually after a spanking and a good telling off the sissy will be willing to accept the others clitty stick .
(07-10-2017, 02:01 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard of times that sissies have been punished for not being intimate with another . Usually after a spanking and a good telling off the sissy will be willing to accept the others clitty stick .

Bill... that is a difficult question, as having no inclination whatsoever for other than succumbing to Female Power... such command would NOT be obeyed by me.   Hopefully some other punishment or humiliation would suffice for the Female Master involved.
(07-10-2017, 10:34 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies if this subject has already been aired but have any of the sissy girls here kissed and cuddled other sissies during "play time".

I read an account online not long ago where two older ladies who were close friends dressed their respective adult son (each in his 20s) as a little girl and would visit each other with their "daughters" who would then be sent to play with their dolls in the nursery. During this play time the two adult little girls became very attracted to each other leading to the inevitable intimacy which their Mummies were happy to encourage.

Wendy Jane

XX
My very first experience with a real cock was one buried within satin and lace.  If you are (as was I) destined to learn to service men's cocks, it's a good way to start out.
(07-10-2017, 04:00 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 10:34 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies if this subject has already been aired but have any of the sissy girls here kissed and cuddled other sissies during "play time".

Wendy Jane

XX
My very first experience with a real cock was one buried within satin and lace.  If you are (as was I) destined to learn to service men's cocks, it's a good way to start out.
Just think of it as a perfect pink perfumed penis lolipop . It will make it easier to accept .
(07-10-2017, 04:00 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 10:34 AM)Wendy Jane Wrote: [ -> ]Sissy Renee,

Were you forced to do this in the beginning by the other sissy or by your Mummy or someone else? Or did it all happen naturally? Were you ever punished afterwards for your behaviour? I assume that even if you were initially forced to service a man's penis you soon began to enjoy doing it. Have you done this to Real Men as well as sissies?

Wendy Jane

XX
hi wendy jane,

will you tell us, where you read this?
It seems very interesting.
Yes, kissing Sissies are a hot topic in my Mind too.

Sissy Michaela
The effect of soft kissies and panties .
(07-11-2017, 12:30 PM)Bill Wrote: [ -> ]The effect of soft kissies and panties .
That image is so evocative, Bill.  I wonder how my life might have changed, how much happier I'd have been, had I been disciplined and introduced to my real self as these kissing sissies were.
Pages: 1 2 3