Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
My good friend who I mentioned in the other post. Recently introduce her sissy to the humbler. He does not like but like everything else has no choice accept obey. This is the humbler she purchased from Amazon. She kept him locked up like this for several days last week, poor thing was stuck on his knees the whole time.

Any one have experience or ready to take the plunge?

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Enforcer-B...B00LOUYSDU

RF
Several days! Well that will make it humble..

I would love to try this out, just not for days...

Blush
I not to interested in having to be locked in the humbler. I think I rather just be a very well behaved sissie instead and obey my Mistress and make sure she is happy.
From nancy
(07-09-2017, 04:41 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: [ -> ]Several days! Well that will make it humble..

I would love to try this out, just not for days...

Blush

My friend would be quite happy making it permanent. But having her sissy crawling all the time is not practical.

RF

Save
first time to see it. Not sure if i want to wear it
Looking at this instrument of restraint/torture literally makes my testicles ache and feel like they are retracting into my body...and i am not even wearing this thing. I can't be the only sissy who grabs his pathetic little marbles at the thought of this device being locked on. Seriously.
(07-09-2017, 04:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]My good friend who I mentioned in the other post. Recently introduce her sissy to the humbler. He does not like but like everything else has no choice accept obey. This is the humbler she purchased from Amazon. She kept him locked up like this for several days last week, poor thing was stuck on his knees the whole time.

RF

OMIGOSH... Females have come so far in so short a time!   It was not but 60 years ago the standard attitude of males was that of taking supreme pride in their sexual organ as proof and symbol of supremacy.   With such devices replacing Female chastity implements as the norm, the male is swiftlyacquiring both fear and  shame the very thing that makes him male is ridiculously exposed and now so easily vulnerable to the Females' amusement, disgust, wrath and control...

Might one perhaps say the old adage

"what goes around, comes around"

must be amended to

"what males once boldly had gone around with... may soon
NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME AGAIN!"

(07-10-2017, 12:02 AM)whyguys Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2017, 04:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]My good friend who I mentioned in the other post. Recently introduce her sissy to the humbler. He does not like but like everything else has no choice accept obey. This is the humbler she purchased from Amazon. She kept him locked up like this for several days last week, poor thing was stuck on his knees the whole time.

RF

OMIGOSH... Females have come so far in so short a time!   It was not but 60 years ago the standard attitude of males was that of taking supreme pride in their sexual organ as proof and symbol of supremacy.   With such devices replacing Female chastity implements as the norm, the male is swiftlyacquiring both fear and  shame the very thing that makes him male is ridiculously exposed and now so easily vulnerable to the Females' amusement, disgust, wrath and control...

Might one perhaps say the old adage

"what goes around, comes around"

must be amended to

"what males once boldly had gone around with... may soon
NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME AGAIN!"

So well put, whyguys!  This device is known as "the humbler" for obvious reasons...when a male (or sissy) is properly restrained in it he is exposed, subdued and very vulnerable...he is humbled!  And I (humbly) believe that all households should have one...hanging on a hook, ready to use, right next to the paddle, strap, tawse and cane!  Yes, Women have come a long way, and they are assuming their rightful place in the household...as leader!

sissy jamieanne
For "educational" purposes, there are humblers available with electrical contacts....
Shudder!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11