Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Pullups: Just say NO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why are we diapered?  Whether it's discipline we've earned because of our immature (probably male) behavior or part of our sissy training, aren't we diapered to become helpless and submissive sissy babies for the time we are wearing them?

I think so.

Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that pullups are inappropriate wear for sissies.  After all, what do we see as ads for them?  They are for potty training!  And potty is a definite no-no, at least when I'm in diapers.  

So I say no more pullups. 
The only time I wear pull ups, or pull on pants, is when I want to wear my cloth diapers, but don't want to have to wash a cloth diaper. I want the look of my cloth diapers, without the hassle of the need to clean them. But otherwise, no paper pull ups!
I must admit I quite like pull ups. They're kind of like underpants or knickers, but with the unmistakable bulk of a disposable nappy.
(06-01-2017, 10:38 PM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I must admit I quite like pull ups. They're kind of like underpants or knickers, but with the unmistakable bulk of a disposable nappy.

I quite like them as well, and so what if your supposed to being potty trained when wearing them, accidents will happen. And on the subject of potty training, when wearing a nappy often you can have some control over when you wet or mess yourself, but when your being potty trained, and being made to hold your dress up while your panties are being pulled down and your sat on your potty in front of everyone until you make your peepee and poopoo you have no control, you are there, and will stay there in front of everyone until the deed is done. Very humiliating!
I'm full with you Renee.
Pull ups are for big Girls, who are mature enough, to undergo Potty Training.
We - the inferior Sissy-Girls are definitely not ready for such an important Step.
As little Sissy-Girls we have to accept, that we will need Diapers/Nappies as long as we live...
Potty Training is tooo difficult for our simple little Minds........
(06-02-2017, 07:18 PM)SissyMIchaela Wrote: [ -> ]I'm full with you Renee.
Pull ups are for big Girls, who are mature enough, to undergo Potty Training.
We - the inferior Sissy-Girls are definitely not ready for such an important Step.
As little Sissy-Girls we have to accept, that we will need Diapers/Nappies as long as we live...
Potty Training is tooo difficult for our simple little Minds........

Having struggled and failed to completely master potty training even when pretending to be an adult many years ago I am with Renee too its far too hard, diapers are much more practical and much more secure
But how humiliating as a sissy baby for your nanny or mummy to trust you with pull ups, only for you to let her down by soaking or filling them. She'd have no choice but to spank your bottom and put you straight back into thick nappies and tight baby knickers.
Up until two weeks ago, i wore ONLY diapers (and very thick ones, at that) day and night, for four reasons: (1) i really need them for my loss of most of my bladder control; (2) my Wife and Mommy will not let me even try the pills the doctor prescribed; (3) because she WANTS me in diapers and plastic/rubber panties because it satisfies her strict maternal desires to make me her "baby" and diapers make me kinder, gentler, more obedient in her opinion; and (4) diapers make me feel confident i won't wet my pants, they make me more submissive as my Wife/Mommy believes, and they help prevent me from masturbating, while at the same time providing me with emotional security that satisfies my infantile, as well as sensual needs.
That said, my Wife and i flew to visit Costa Rica a couple of weeks ago and she decided that packing all the diapers i would need for the trip would take up so much space we would have to pay for an extra piece of luggage on top of the two suitcases we had to pay for. So, she told me that she would be buying me pullups for the trip because they would take up far less suitcase room and, of course, she was right. Mommy knows best, as usual. 
Long story short, i really enjoyed the pullups. They were more comfortable in the Costa Rican rainforest, and for the most part prevented embarrassing leaks, though i did have to change them more often, usually in port-a-potties and public restrooms. Now that we are back at home, she is letting me wear them in the day (diapers are still mandatory at nighr) until i run out of them. Lucky for me, she bought a large pack of them with dozens of pullups. I do admit i don't feel quite the baby wearing them, and my Mommy has commented on this, but it's a nice comfortable change for now. Mommy has, however, made it clear that once the package is used up it is back into diapers and baby pants.
On a side note, i was relieved to think that wearing pullups might save me from possible embarrassment on our trip. I was wrong. Not only did TSA go through my luggage (but not Mommy's) on our way to Costa Rica, but on the way home my partially wet pullup set off the "groin alarm" because my pullup had more than 3 ounces of liquid (pee-pee) in it. I was pulled aside by a TSA agent who pulled my pants down just enough for the top of my pullup to show while people in line were watching. He ran his fingers under the waistband. Then he took some kind of explosives test for residue on my hands and, satisfied i had no ulterior plans, allowed me to pass to the next checkpoint. He was efficient, and i think tried to afford me a little privacy, but there was no way those who chose to look didn't realize i was wearing pullups, which in the mind of many is no different from a diaper Sad
Love,
kerri Heart

Like many sissies I've always been fascinated by diapers and plastic panties...not sure what causes this connection, but I've seen it discussed by sissies over and over again. That said, I have little experience with diapering, beyond the requirement from a previous online dominant woman. She required me to wear pullups, panties and pantyhose each day. I can't deny that I enjoyed my short time being diapered!

sissy jamieanne
(06-05-2017, 09:47 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]Like many sissies I've always been fascinated by diapers and plastic panties...not sure what causes this connection, but I've seen it discussed by sissies over and over again.  That said, I have little experience with diapering, beyond the requirement from a previous online dominant woman.  She required me to wear pullups, panties and pantyhose each day.   I can't deny that I enjoyed my short time being diapered!

sissy jamieanne

In my case  my diapering has historical roots from my childhood. I was shy, sumissive and completely dominated by my stepmom, who also diapered me each night to handle my bedwetting. I was also sometimes diapered for daytime if we would be somewhere that toilets would not be readily available, as well as for punishment sometimes. She was a true believer in using diapers and rubber pants for more than just bedwetting.
When i finally did meet my Wife-to-be and admitted to her my submissiveness and sissiness (little girl and lady's clothes), she was more than willing to exert her dominant instincts. When she later discovered i was a bedwetter, her strong maternal instincts came to the fore and she ordered me into night diapers on a nightly basis.
 From then to now diapers eventually became a normal part of my life, and an integral part of our limited sex life.
Love,
Heart kerri Heart