Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: Mouth Soaping Punishment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use mouth soaping as a punishment for my sissy boy and sometimes just as a way to remind him who's boss. One of the variations I like to use is to put a small cake of soap in his mouth, like one of the complementary ones you get in hotels, and then he is just required to keep it there with his mouth closed until I say so. Another way I like to do it is for me to put on a waterproof apron and latex gloves and then, using soap, toothbrush, flannel, sponge and my fingers, give his mouth a lengthy and very thorough clean that he'll still be tasting for a long time afterwards.
I like to wash out Nancy Edwina's mouth with carbolic soap before she goes to bed so that she has the taste all night to remind her of her unwanted words. It is an exceelent way to teach a naughty girl that she must be seen and not heard.
Good afternoon
Mouth soaping punishment teaches us to be respectful to our Superior Female beings,and watch what we say,
answering back and the use of naughty words certainly warrants a mouth soaping,
I have had this as punishment the longest I had was 15 minutes and then placed in the corner
with the soap still in my mouth biting down on it and not allowed to rinse so you can still taste
the soap hours later,and on one occasion whilst being scolded for bad behaviour and was told I was going to be Caned
I stupidly back chatted,where I was marched to the bathroom by my ear,had a 15 minute mouth soaping
and then taking back to the lounge with the soap in my mouth and was told to bend over touch my toes
still holding the soap in my mouth and was told if I dropped the soap or spat it out the whole punishment
would start again I had 24 strokes of a senior Cane applied to my bare bottom,and then afterwards placed in the corner Caned bare bottom on show still holding the soap for 30 minutes and was told after my corner time I would be going straight to bed
(06-28-2017, 08:37 AM)markuk Wrote: [ -> ]I use mouth soaping as a punishment for my sissy boy and sometimes just as a way to remind him who's boss.  One of the variations I like to use is to put a small cake of soap in his mouth, like one of the complementary ones you get in hotels, and then he is just required to keep it there with his mouth closed until I say so.  Another way I like to do it is for me to put on a waterproof apron and latex gloves and then, using soap, toothbrush, flannel, sponge and my fingers, give his mouth a lengthy and very thorough clean that he'll still be tasting for a long time afterwards.

sounds good
(05-21-2018, 11:45 AM)karen jane Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon
Mouth soaping punishment teaches us to be respectful to our Superior Female beings,and watch what we say,
I have had this as punishment the longest I had was 15 minutes and then placed in the corner
with the soap still in my mouth biting down on it and not allowed to rinse so you can still taste
the soap hours later,and on one occasion whilst being scolded for bad behaviour and was told I was going to be Caned
I stupidly back chatted,where I was marched to the bathroom by my ear,had a 15 minute mouth soaping
and then taking back to the lounge with the soap in my mouth and was told to bend over touch my toes
still holding the soap in my mouth and was told if I dropped the soap or spat it out the whole punishment
would start again I had 24 strokes of a senior Cane applied to my bare bottom,and then afterwards placed in the corner Caned bare bottom on show still holding the soap for 30 minutes and was told after my corner time I would be going straight to bed

Very appropriate punishment fo such disrespectful and insolent behaviour. I hope your Mistress soaped your mouth every day for a few weeks after this so that you were detered from repetition.

Hello karen jane and thank you for sharing your mouth soaping/disciplinary experiences.  It seems your Superior is rather strict and employs Her techniques in a very no-nonsense manner!  I've suffered corner time with a bar of soap in my mouth, but I've never had to retain a bar whilst bent for the cane...sounds very unpleasant indeed, but I'm sure a very valuable lesson was learned that evening!

Yours,

sissy jamieanne
(05-22-2018, 10:31 AM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]

Very appropriate punishment fo such disrespectful and insolent behaviour. I hope your Mistress soaped your mouth every day for a few weeks after this so that you were detered from repetition.

I no longer have a Mistress but if you say I should wash my mouth out for a week
then I will comply to that

(05-22-2018, 10:47 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello karen jane and thank you for sharing your mouth soaping/disciplinary experiences.  It seems your Superior is rather strict and employs Her techniques in a very no-nonsense manner!  I've suffered corner time with a bar of soap in my mouth, but I've never had to retain a bar whilst bent for the cane...sounds very unpleasant indeed, but I'm sure a very valuable lesson was learned that evening!

Yours,

sissy jamieanne

Hi yes my last Mistress was very firm with me and I did learn a very valuable lesson
that evening
(05-22-2018, 10:54 AM)karen jane Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2018, 10:31 AM)Gemma Wrote: [ -> ]

I no longer have a Mistress but if you say I should wash my mouth out for a week
then I will comply to that

(05-22-2018, 10:47 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]

Yours,

sissy jamieanne

Hi yes my last Mistress was very firm with me and I did learn a very valuable lesson
that evening
I've never been unlucky enough to experience a mouth soaping. It sounds awful. I mean everyone has at one time or another accidently got some lather in their mouths whilst washing and most would,  I think, agree that even this slight experience was an unplesent one.
Pages: 1 2