Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum

Full Version: what do you like to be put into, or done to you after a spanking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For me, I really enjoy being put into thick, soft pyjamas, or knickers and lying there, having my bottom comforted after the spanking with a bottle or pacifier and feeling the soft fabric and warmth against my sore bottom.

I wondered if it was the same for others, or what do you like best?

Patty
For me it depends.

I most often get spanked now while I'm wearing my schoolgirl uniform, so I have my gymslip and regulation knickers on (although of course my knickers are usually pulled down for the second half of my spanking).

But I love being put back into a nappy after a spanking too. Firstly it's nice and soft on my tender bottom, but it also adds to the humiliation of the spanking.
That's nice Ali! I remember reading on one of your posts, how you said you had a very sensitive bottom. So that must be a wonderful sensation afterwards.
I've always loved "traditional discipline"...and to me, I feel very secure with my panties down and my nose to the corner, bared, red bottom on display...this allows me a chance to think about why I've been punished, how I can behave better in future, and it makes me feel delightfully submissive and vulnerable (which I love).
(05-14-2017, 09:26 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: [ -> ]I've always loved "traditional discipline"...and to me, I feel very secure with my panties down and my nose to the corner, bared, red bottom on display...this allows me a chance to think about why I've been punished, how I can behave better in future, and it makes me feel delightfully submissive and vulnerable (which I love).

Yes, I know what you mean - Do you also get a special feeling when you know she is staring at your sore bottom?

I love having to stand there, while my panties are held out for me to step into and then they are pulled up.  I suppose it is because it was one of the few "motherly" things my mother ever actually did?  Then there would often be a quick slap under the bottom before she pulled them up.  Not because I'd done anything wrong, but just because my bottom was bare I guess?

Not too difficult with me to see how I developed my interests then I suppose...

Patty
I must agree with Sissy Jamieanne--panties around ankles, nose to the wall.  This is the best time for reflection on a lesson learned.  What would be nice after that is the sweet scent of baby oil and baby powder on my now diapered bottom as I'm sent to bed with my bottle and bmy inky.
(05-14-2017, 12:06 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: [ -> ]I must agree with Sissy Jamieanne--panties around ankles, nose to the wall.  This is the best time for reflection on a lesson learned.  What would be nice after that is the sweet scent of baby oil and baby powder on my now diapered bottom as I'm sent to bed with my bottle and bmy inky.
Absolutely!  I don't think spanking and diapering are complete without a bottle and binky!

What powder do you prefer?  For me there is only one that is really evocative, and that is Johnson's baby powder.  It is the smell, there is nothing else as good.  I wonder if the company realises how much they owe to a smell?

Have you ever tried to work out why a diaper feels so good after a spanking?  The best I can come up with for me, is that it is the softness of the padding, after being hurt.  It's like the diaper is trying to comfort the sore little bottom and protect it from any more smacks?

Patty
As a child I hated being made to wear knickers or a nappy after a spanking, but once I'd resigned myself to having to do so I loved the nice warm feeling of knickers that had just come off a radiator on a cold winter's morning. As Mummy held them out for me and made me step into them they'd be all lovely and warm as she drew them up my legs and over my bottom. Woolley tights were lovely and warm too.

And if I was being put back into a nappy, and it was a terry one which had just come out of the airing cupboard, it'd be all warm and fresh too. It felt very comforting on my sore bottom.
(05-15-2017, 06:28 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]As a child I hated being made to wear knickers or a nappy after a spanking, but once I'd resigned myself to having to do so I loved the nice warm feeling of knickers that had just come off a radiator on a cold winter's morning. As Mummy held them out for me and made me step into them they'd be all lovely and warm as she drew them up my legs and over my bottom. Woolley tights were lovely and warm too.

And if I was being put back into a nappy, and it was a terry one which had just come out of the airing cupboard, it'd be all warm and fresh too. It felt very comforting on my sore bottom.

Your mum put your knickers on the radiator for you?  That was very kind, considering she was meaning wearing them as a punishment.  You know I thought my mum was the only one who did that???  When I got so big that the only underwear that would fit me were those very stretchy nylon bloomers that were popular in the 60s and 70s.  I would smile when I got back from school, frozen stiff from walking through the snow.  And there in my room would be a pair of orange, red or blue ones and thick fluffy pyjamas airing out on the radiator!  The heat felt so soothing on my bottom, that sometimes I would put them on and then bend over the bed, so I could stick my bottom against the radiator to thaw out properly!  Little did I know it was also helping the bruises and things at the same time.

I had forgotten all these wonderful feelings, right up until five years ago and I went into hospital.  I was shivering so badly that one of the nurses never asked me, she just went and got me a blanket.  I was so grateful when I saw it!  Even more so to put it round me, because I never knew that they have "hot" cupboards now (did you know this?), so that when they hand you the blanket, it is toasty hot and just feels so wonderfully warm and relaxing when you put it round you.  Ever since, I've been thinking that one day I should make a "hot knicker box"...

Thank you for evoking such wonderful memories!

Patty
My mother did put my knickers on the radiator for me and my nappies in the airing cupboard, yes. Part of the punishment was to make it 'normal' for me to have to wear such things.

When my sister and I were little she used to put our underwear on the radiator for both of us. As Lucy got older and dressed herself Mummy didn't do it for her any more. I guess this was also another way of Mummy continuing to treat me younger than Lucy, even though she was actually two years younger than me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4